Western tourist skanks

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Western tourist skanks

Post by nomadphilippines »

how can someone that lives in the philippines and sees how these people live and see how many fatherless babies and homeless kids on the street there already are be giving this advice? wtf is wrong with you?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

and when she can't afford to raise him and he has to live up in the province eating rice and maybe getting some veggies once a day and chicken a few times a week....... or ends up in the city on a street corner huffing paint all day.......

thats worth it for the 1 in 10000 chance he becomes a celebrity?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:how can someone that lives in the philippines and sees how these people live and see how many fatherless babies and homeless kids on the street there already are be giving this advice? wtf is wrong with you?
Honestly? If a fatherless kid is fathered by a Filipino man, he will just be one of the many poor Filipinos. Small, brow, native-featured, few will care for him in the superficial world we live in. But when it's a white man who knocks up his mother and skips town, the child will instantly be seen as more attractive due to the high value that is placed on white features and a lighter skin tone. So if Cornfed were to knock a Filipina woman up, she would most likely be thrilled to have a Mestiza child, as a Mestiza child could be her meal ticket out of a poor life even WITHOUT the father being in the picture. Just look at their celebrities, hardly any of them does not have foreign ancestry.

This has already been done...in spades. There are about 50,000 mestizo fatherless children from cornfed types off the former US military bases in the Philippines. It did not work out so well for them. At any rate, most n
Men from the west are such sewer scum in general.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

just answer this:

you think a guy just wanting to have sex for fun only but not make babies is worse than a guy going out and trying to put as many fatherless kids in the world as he can, and that doing so in a third world country where they will struggle to support the baby is ok?

clearly you don't think that, you are just butthurt because you thought i was a former poster here, and even though im not you can't get over it and are now trolling my every post and will say things you don't even believe if they are against what i am saying
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

ok..... you think leaving lots of fatherless children with women that can't afford to raise them is a good thing

you are like a detective........ a regular paul blart...... keep up the good work

stay classy
Last edited by nomadphilippines on August 2nd, 2015, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

im just smart enough to realize that causing no negative action is better than causing negative action

again your argument is like saying sitting and a chair and doing nothing is worse than what hitler did because at least hitler had a plan

when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside

when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside

whether i use periods or capitals or not....... anyone with a brain would be on my side of the argument here
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nomadphilippines wrote:when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside
The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside
The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
i think you need to work on your self confidence because you don't have a high enough opinion of yourself
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside
It damages the girls more, and doesn't serve procreation. That's pretty bad in my book.
girls like sex too, and they aren't normally damaged by it

and some small emotional damage is far less than a baby she can't support (FRIGGIN OBVIOUSLY YOU MORON)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?
again please don't listen to this...... keep living in your moms basement and coming up with these plans but not executing, thanks
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.