1 in 5 American women have kids with multiple dads

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

1 in 5 American women have kids with multiple dads

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Another good reason to avoid American women AT ALL COSTS.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42364656/ns/h ... o7xVbYwiUl
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: 1 in 5 American women have kids with multiple dads

Post by IraqVet2003 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Another good reason to avoid American women AT ALL COSTS.

MattHanson1990, I agree with you 100%!!!!! Especially if they are single mothers collecting child-support!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I thought this figure was surprisingly low, but then you have to factor in all the sterile corporate whores and cat ladies.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Another good reason to avoid American women AT ALL COSTS.

That is a frightening statistic! Just one more reason to avoid American women like the plague! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I am quite sure that if a 20 year old American model showed interest in you, you'd be uninterested because she's American. And you'd be a fool to reject someone for such a superficial reason, especially while rejecting them for supposedly being superficial.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

On the other hand, doesnt that mean that 80% of women do not do things like this? You have to examine things from both sides, not just your pessimistic point of view. The article goes on to say in more detail what kind of women this happens to from the start. I think we can safely say that each of us could avoid those types of women and thrive. Those are the kinds of women you want to avoid anyway, due to poor family values. What do you care if they have children by multiple fathers when they were already worthless for traditional marriage purposes to begin with? That is not to say that everyone in the whole country agrees with fatherlessness or single motherhood.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:On the other hand, doesnt that mean that 80% of women do not do things like this?
Not really, it means merely that they did not get pregnant either by good luck or by using contraceptives or that they preferred an abortion.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:I thought this figure was surprisingly low, but then you have to factor in all the sterile corporate whores and cat ladies.
I also think this figure is surprisingly low. Maybe US-women are now more aware about contraception and abortion.

I wonder if this figure contains all moms, even those with only one kid?

Sounds stupid what I say? But the article says:
when researchers look only at moms with two or more kids, that figure is even higher: 28 percent have kids with at least two different men.
This means 28 percent of moms with two or more kids had them from 2 different men.

This is not 1:5 - more 1:3.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I have no problem dating a foreign woman who has 1 or even 2 kids.

But, if she has 3 or more kids, I would probably feel the same way I would with an American woman who has only 1 child. I would want to run far away.

If a man marries an American woman with multiple kids and any of those kids are not his biologically, he is going to destroy his life.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D