Western Women are Destroying Themselves

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Western Women are Destroying Themselves

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific explaining how western women are destroying themselves.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Western Women are Destroying Themselves

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is Pacific explaining how western women are destroying themselves.

Excellent video!!!
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I'm not interested in watching 44 minutes.

Is this another typical guy that uses western to mean white/american/european?

Or does he bother to consider that latin america is all western too?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I am not interested in wasting 44 minutes of my life either. But regardless of how one defines "western", the whole concept of "women destroying themselves" is nonsense. Women do not control their destiny because they are followers, not leaders. So if anyone is destroying women, it is men.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:Here is Pacific explaining how western women are destroying themselves.

I'll tell you another way American women are destroying themselves. By divorcing and divorcing their husbands out of cruelty for ludicrous reasons such as him losing his job, his pay/income getting reduced, her meeting a man with more money and more wealth, and who knows what else. And because of that, obviously more and more guys are turning their backs on American women and going for foreign women. Western (American) women are destroying themselves by literally forfeiting the intimate company of guys due to their tendencies to divorce at the drop of a hat.