How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Post by Quiet_observer »

Every American I speak to says they are most certainly leaving. But what I find interesting is.... this isnt like the threat many Americans made when Bush Jr was elected for a second term... I actually believe many of todays Americans are serious about leaving this time. What do you guys think about this? Are Americans full of hot air or not?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Post by Hero »

I think that the first quarter of 2017 is soon enough.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I'm hoping to leave in that timeframe. Might be just after Christmas, though I'd likely prefer earlier. Just got to figure out accommodations cheap & traveling around. Any tips would be welcome.

There are A LOT of things I can do, but since I don't know how much things are going to cost me & what my prospects are going to be with getting money/schooling/apartments (since I don't know what things you need which paperwork for, at least in practice- but if my citizenship goes through quickly enough, I won't have to worry about it). Seriously would prefer a nautical route, but haven't found much that even goes to continental Europe- much less the Black Sea. If I could get something cheap(ish) that goes to Romania or Bulgaria, I'd likely be pretty set.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The point should be..If you are not left by now...Don't bother....

We don't need more sheeps in Asia...Please stay in America already...

The smart ones have already migrated...Sounds harsh but why bother with sheeps who still are waiting ..if it would be Trump or Hillary...sigh :twisted: :twisted:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mad max scenario in less than 100 days...

Chaos Will Erupt Across America In Less Than 100 days... No Matter Who Wins The Election
http://www.naturalnews.com/055146_socia ... evolt.html
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Taco wrote:Mad max scenario in less than 100 days...

Chaos Will Erupt Across America In Less Than 100 days... No Matter Who Wins The Election
Yep. I really like this line: "As I've publicly predicted numerous times over the last year, if Donald Trump wins, the radical extreme leftists go on a violent rampage that leads to the rest of us begging for martial law."

That feels like it going down that way. Or the cascadia fault moves and the west coast gets majorly destroyed and fema "Saves" people lives while welcoming them into the new slavery.

Which will come first? Trump/Hillary or the big one?
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Ghost wrote:I'm already out. If Hitlery gets it, I'm staying away for 8 years. If Trump gets it, I'm staying out for 96 months. :)
Right on Ghost!! Yeah, I find myself here wanting to see the great American Ragnarok. My plane tickets are not worth it to me if I don't see the collapse while I'm here. :D I my friends I came here with sorta feel the same way.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Didn't think of that with the quake as a possibility. The "left" IS pretty Nazi-esqe. They've got that sneaky cruelty about them & plenty of plain narcissism. It's like the nerds aren't getting revenge, they're just instigating & acting like they're the justly revenging victim.

I think the concept of a revolution could go either way. I figure a lot of people would, theoretically, be down for it- the problem is, they'd see everyone they aimed at as innocent. The government employees, from POLice to POLiticians, would all "just be doing their jobs." Which is functionally seen somehow as either universally innocent or completely outside of reality. Who are they going to go after? Once they pick who it is, would they actually do it without permission? Hard to say.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Taco wrote:Mad max scenario in less than 100 days...

That really ought to frighten all single guys into fleeing America! Chaos erupts, violent riots in even a quarter of America's cities, and Americans will really grow hateful and paranoid to the point where just riding through a residential area on your bicycle and/or approaching within less than 300 feet of a woman gets you blasted by about twenty-five AK-47s and maybe even an IED or two, and nobody even bothers to call the paramedics! Before you know it, men are permanently banned under Federal law from all bars, nightclubs, strip clubs, Meetup groups, singles events; yes, even from restaurants, beaches, city and county parks, shopping malls, zoos, conservatories, water parks, public swimming pools, amusement parks, county fairs, you name it. And men who go to such places or even leave the house except for work are immediately taken down with maximum lethal force. Before you know it, Afghanistan, safetywise, is a walk in the park compared to the United States of America. Not only would many Americans beg for Martial law, they'll be begging even for the permanent destruction of the U.S. Constitution and begging for North Korea in America. And I'm sure many will even be begging the government to divide the country by gender, men on one side, women on the other side, and put a 300+ mile wide military zone in between.

I'm sure something like that will even completely reverse the entire immigration flow at the Mexican border. Unless of course it's blocked off by the military zone so that men can never get to it, and then the poor ones have one choice of escape; tie some logs together to make a raft, make a mast and sail out of a tree branch and a bed spread or a tarp, and sail across the Gulf to Mexico or Central/South America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:I'm already out. If Hitlery gets it, I'm staying away for 8 years. If Trump gets it, I'm staying out for 96 months. :)
Hitlery is more likely to get it than Donald Trump. I'm also already out, and I'm staying away for at least 8 years as well.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

If you run away and hide and then the SHTF what makes you think the new nation will allow you to return? Why wouldn't they just seize your assets and cast you adrift? Wouldn't other nations looking for repayment go after US citizens and their assets within those nations borders? I mean you have no legal status in those nations, right? Can't they can do what ever they like to you. Who is going to stop them?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Citizen wrote:If you run away and hide and then the SHTF what makes you think the new nation will allow you to return? Why wouldn't they just seize your assets and cast you adrift? Wouldn't other nations looking for repayment go after US citizens and their assets within those nations borders? I mean you have no legal status in those nations, right? Can't they can do what ever they like to you. Who is going to stop them?
Here's the countries where America owes the most money to: China, Japan, and South Korea.

Much of the debt is also owed to American corporations and American citizens who buy savings bonds. (Similar to how Japan owes most of its debt to it's own citizens)

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/ec ... ownership/ (May 10, 2016)
The top holder by far is U.S. citizens and American entities, such as state and local governments, pension funds, mutual funds, and the Federal Reserve. Together they own the vast majority -- 67.5% -- of the debt.

Foreign nations only hold 32.5% of the total.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/ec ... ownership/
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10 ... illion-to/ (From October 12, 2013)

If there's any country that would confiscate assets it would be America confiscating the assets of Americans within America.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Tsar wrote:
Citizen wrote:If you run away and hide and then the SHTF what makes you think the new nation will allow you to return? Why wouldn't they just seize your assets and cast you adrift? Wouldn't other nations looking for repayment go after US citizens and their assets within those nations borders? I mean you have no legal status in those nations, right? Can't they can do what ever they like to you. Who is going to stop them?
Here's the countries where America owes the most money to: China, Japan, and South Korea.

Much of the debt is also owed to American corporations and American citizens who buy savings bonds. (Similar to how Japan owes most of its debt to it's own citizens)

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/ec ... ownership/ (May 10, 2016)
The top holder by far is U.S. citizens and American entities, such as state and local governments, pension funds, mutual funds, and the Federal Reserve. Together they own the vast majority -- 67.5% -- of the debt.

Foreign nations only hold 32.5% of the total.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/ec ... ownership/
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10 ... illion-to/ (From October 12, 2013)

If there's any country that would confiscate assets it would be America confiscating the assets of Americans within America.
oh okay. :)
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, I'd think it would just turn into a shithole. Americans seem to LIKE "aww, it's such a shame" or "that's f***ed-up!" type of shit- that would have an effect. They've never, in my experience, been destructive toward things like that- point of fact, they've always been stridently against a "Good Wolf vs Bad Wolf" style ethics. Sometimes they'd even take the argument to the point of disregarding reality (much like lots of other problems here).

Another issue would be their rigidity. They seem to have major issues with changing things- they never unmake laws, they usually "paint over" any problems, and don't change the esteem they hold things in (even when they might be mortally dangerous). There's not much ability to fix things & any that rears its head usually gets managed out of existence by people that supposedly "mean well."