Boston & Alaska WOW!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Boston & Alaska WOW!

Post by Quiet_observer »

Just got back from both locations. Boston seemed like a nice place to live. Some oddities there socially, but had great fun there. Then, I made my way to Alaska. My god... Alaska really is the last frontier of the United States. I saw a strong focus on FAMILY there and because Alaska is what it is, gender roles were in effect like no other. I dont think a couple could survive Alaska without knowing their roles. Most of the working men made money on boats and in factories. Alaska felt primitive. It felt like a different country. Something felt right about it. I cant put my finger on it.

Any Alaskan HA-ers, please chime in. I think I'm going to pay Alaska one more visit before I leave the states and head back home to the alps.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Boston & Alaska WOW!

Post by chanta76 »

Boston? You serious...boston is like poor man new york . I guess you must of gotten somewhere that hit off in the right direction.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Quiet_observer wrote:Just got back from both locations. Boston seemed like a nice place to live. Some oddities there socially, but had great fun there. Then, I made my way to Alaska. My god... Alaska really is the last frontier of the United States. I saw a strong focus on FAMILY there and because Alaska is what it is, gender roles were in effect like no other. I dont think a couple could survive Alaska without knowing their roles. Most of the working men made money on boats and in factories. Alaska felt primitive. It felt like a different country. Something felt right about it. I cant put my finger on it.

Any Alaskan HA-ers, please chime in. I think I'm going to pay Alaska one more visit before I leave the states and head back home to the alps.
Please share some pics with some comments
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

droid wrote:Please share some pics with some comments
I second Droid. Alaska is on my list of places as far as American states go. No way am I going back to my home nation anytime soon, and the state I'm in now I have little patience for. Any pics or info will be appreciated, man.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

chanta76 wrote:Boston? You serious...boston is like poor man new york . I guess you must of gotten somewhere that hit off in the right direction.
Really? A poor man's newyork? Why? I had a great time in Boston with the exception of the commons park. People were significantly friendly which was a shock to me and plenty to drink. I also saw a guy there that looked like Bill Burr. :D

Alaska was the biggest shocker however. I had the worst expectations. But I'm going back. To hell with anchorage. It was a horrible introduction to Alaska. Its garbage. Never going back there. But I really want to see the Aleutians and get to point hope to see the real alaskan people. I might have to choose between the two. :9