Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Punished or Judged for Ignoring American Women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

re85with
Freshman Poster

Punished or Judged for Ignoring American Women?

Post by re85with » January 25th, 2017, 10:56 pm

When I first read the title of the article, I thought that American men are legally punished or judged for refusing to be with an American woman. I was wrong. But, I would not be surprised if it is the truth. Even if an American man is with an American woman, he may still face punishment/judgment by her and or other people. How is he any different from other men (ones who are still single and ones who are happily married to foreign women) who are judged/punished by feminists?

http://www.familylawexpress.com.au/fami ... ines/3111/
I am so passionate about foreign women and international dating that I have created a blog called:

foreignloveweb.wordpress.com

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!