Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is the average American woman like this?

Post by jamesbond »

Mercer wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 10:10 am
Your average woman in America is obese, tattooed, rude, entitled, and miserable. How can men tolerate dating or marrying them? They have ugly looks to match their ugly personalities.

It's no wonder why so many men in the US are either going MGTOW and avoiding women altogether or they are traveling to foreign countries to meet women. Men in America are starting to avoid women like the plague, you can see this in the marriage rates which are the lowest now in America's history.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Yes, I'm still in CA. I see plenty of nice bodies. I see attractive faces but it seems like most girls are possessed. There's this darkness and evil that radiates off of them and I pick it up immediately at first glance of their face/eyes. Most of them don't have a pleasant, approachable face. They walk around with the resting bitch face, the spaced out high look, or, like I said, that look of evil. Like they enjoy embracing evil. It doesn't matter what ethnicity it is. They all look "bit". Like their soul has been snuffed out of them. It's really annoying. So with that said I continue to spend a lot of my time alone. Like my a buddy of mine said a few years ago, in a text message, "You don't even want to be around them." Californian girls just annoy me. They TRY extremely hard! The yoga pants giving them wedgies. The stupid, fake eyelashes with the long witch nails or the different color hair. NO PERSONALITY! A bunch of clones! As my Costco buddy said, "They're very assembly like." They are horrendous. I do see girls that I wouldn't mind spending time with, based on their aura and the way that they're dressed, but unfortunately that's not in an abundance. So you get to the point where you just continue to ride solo.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

OTB wrote:
March 26th, 2022, 10:34 pm
Yes, I'm still in CA. I see plenty of nice bodies. I see attractive faces but it seems like most girls are possessed. There's this darkness and evil that radiates off of them and I pick it up immediately at first glance of their face/eyes. Most of them don't have a pleasant, approachable face. They walk around with the resting bitch face, the spaced out high look, or, like I said, that look of evil. Like they enjoy embracing evil. It doesn't matter what ethnicity it is. They all look "bit". Like their soul has been snuffed out of them. It's really annoying. So with that said I continue to spend a lot of my time alone. Like my a buddy of mine said a few years ago, in a text message, "You don't even want to be around them." Californian girls just annoy me. They TRY extremely hard! The yoga pants giving them wedgies. The stupid, fake eyelashes with the long witch nails or the different color hair. NO PERSONALITY! A bunch of clones! As my Costco buddy said, "They're very assembly like." They are horrendous. I do see girls that I wouldn't mind spending time with, based on their aura and the way that they're dressed, but unfortunately that's not in an abundance. So you get to the point where you just continue to ride solo.
The last time I was in California was probably 11 to 12 years ago. The women there were already notoriously awful then. I can’t imagine how bad it must be now. Canadian guys swear their women are worse, but I doubt they’re as bad as the women in LA or San Francisco.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The women being so low quality makes all the men perpetually miserable.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

When I see them with their boyfriends or husbands and they have that "look", I'm like how does he tolerate her? But men will accept low quality anyway just to have a woman.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OTB wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 12:49 am
When I see them with their boyfriends or husbands and they have that "look", I'm like how does he tolerate her? But men will accept low quality anyway just to have a woman.
Look, one can go and find a woman abroad but, as it turns out, it may lead to an ocean of compromises and suboptimal life choices.

I mean, look at me. I found C, "the one" for me and chose to settle here in the Philippines (Manila, instead of Davao) because I had a cushy, well paid remote job for a UK company I knew, plus I was taking care of a couple of clients from my Singapore-based consultancy. This was in 2018.

Fast forward into the pandemic, my UK client had to drop me because he lost some financing and I was "too expensive". After all, I had most of the critical bits and pieces that required my expertise done and remaining there had became a luxury they could no longer afford. Since then, it's been a massive struggle to find a decent paid job that is fully remote and pays a Western kind of salary.

If I could only be back to London, I would be back to a job in a bank, hedge fund or fintech, making $300K+ a year including bonus. But no...Brexit happened and all companies who advertise for this kinds of top jobs don't offer visa sponsorships. I would have taken my ass and C's back to London a few years ago, hadn't I been so naive and complacent about the opportunity to find good jobs from here.

So, you see, the boyfriends or husbands who hook up with their American women and have that "look", at least they have a chance to make real money. As it stands now, I am juggling 3 different jobs to make the same kind of monthly amount I could make in London, on a much simpler 9-5 job.

If the alternative is that of living in SEA or Latin America with the lovely lady, it's an alternative that can be painful and definitely sub-optimal compared to continuing a career in a Western country.

Its an ideal situation only for:
  • young people who cherish the digital nomad/bummer lifestyle and don't care about wasting their prime years chasing tropical sun and exotic p*ssy, or
  • retired old men who have enough passive incomes and/or a pension to live at least comfortably (if on the frugal side) and know full well they would never have a chance to sh*g a 20-something outside the Philippines or similar.
For any man who has at least some professional worth and career opportunities, moving to the third-world in the hope that a placid relationship with a quality young woman would be enough...it's a suicidal proposition in the medium and long run.

Much better taking the good girl back home and hoping she won't lose their original skin and put on the nasty b*tch suit.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

OTB wrote:
March 26th, 2022, 10:34 pm
Lol....they come right off the assembly line fully assembled!!

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”