The Sorry US Dating Situation

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Sorry US Dating Situation

Post by ladislav »

America would be an excellent country to live in if it were not for the high %% of low quality females. And the same goes for any other Anglo or 1st world country, to an extent.

America has many high quality men, but not enough women of the same caliber for all of them. By the end of high school, many - if not all- of the pretty ones are taken. You can also see all these model looking guys walking around with plain, overweight women with kids from other men. This is just normal in the US. And the guys look so happy!

In addition, many US laws are anti-men: courting a lady and flirting with her is seen as sexual harassment and can get you in legal trouble. This makes America kind of similar to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

However, this is never mentioned anywhere. The demographics and the overall culturally and legally disadvantageous dating situation vis-a-vis men are not discussed. Instead, the leftist, feminist establishment blames men. " You need to polish your social skills, polish your shoes, lose weight, etc. "

But that same establishment does not say the same to the women. These can let go of themselves, gain weight, have as many kids out of wedlock as they want, date men much younger than them, and ...nothing! You go girl!

I was looking at the recent pro-abortion rallies and noticed that most ladies were - to say it mildly- not attractive enough to be mating material. One wonders what men would want to get them pregnant to begin with. But in America, there does not seem to be any shortage of takers.
You also see many American women and girls treat men and boys with contempt, mocking and humiliating them, talking down to them in thundering, authoritarian voices, and these guys looking sheepish and " sweet". This would be unthinkable in many other countries.

Because most US men are patriots and do not have a global outlook or overseas experience, they think that this is the way the entire world is and this is as good as it gets. So, to them, the idea that one can find good ladies outside of the US seems ridiculous. The US is #1. And I agree on many fronts, but it is not #1 in the quality of females.

America is a great country to be a woman in or to be gay in, not the best to be a straight male in. To many such guys, America is a land of eternal loneliness for which the society blames them.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Sorry US Dating Situation

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 3:04 pm
America would be an excellent country to live in if it were not for the high %% of low quality females. And the same goes for any other Anglo or 1st world country, to an extent.

America has many high quality men, but not enough women of the same caliber for all of them. By the end of high school, many - if not all- of the pretty ones are taken. You can also see all these model looking guys walking around with plain, overweight women with kids from other men. This is just normal in the US. And the guys look so happy!

In addition, many US laws are anti-men: courting a lady and flirting with her is seen as sexual harassment and can get you in legal trouble. This makes America kind of similar to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

However, this is never mentioned anywhere. The demographics and the overall culturally and legally disadvantageous dating situation vis-a-vis men are not discussed. Instead, the leftist, feminist establishment blames men. " You need to polish your social skills, polish your shoes, lose weight, etc. "

But that same establishment does not say the same to the women. These can let go of themselves, gain weight, have as many kids out of wedlock as they want, date men much younger than them, and ...nothing! You go girl!

I was looking at the recent pro-abortion rallies and noticed that most ladies were - to say it mildly- not attractive enough to be mating material. One wonders what men would want to get them pregnant to begin with. But in America, there does not seem to be any shortage of takers.
You also see many American women and girls treat men and boys with contempt, mocking and humiliating them, talking down to them in thundering, authoritarian voices, and these guys looking sheepish and " sweet". This would be unthinkable in many other countries.

Because most US men are patriots and do not have a global outlook or overseas experience, they think that this is the way the entire world is and this is as good as it gets. So, to them, the idea that one can find good ladies outside of the US seems ridiculous. The US is #1. And I agree on many fronts, but it is not #1 in the quality of females.

America is a great country to be a woman in or to be gay in, not the best to be a straight male in. To many such guys, America is a land of eternal loneliness for which the society blames them.

This was very well stated, you explained the dating scene for men in the United States perfectly. I can't believe how many men won't go overseas to find a woman and instead will marry an overweight, unattractive single mother. I read an article recently that stated 67% of women in America are overweight! :shock:

I do see good looking guys dating women who are absolutely hideous looking or obese. The 'fat acceptance' movement only targets women and tells them you can be as fat as you want and men will still desire you. How come the fat acceptance movement doesn't tell men the same thing?

Marriage rates in the US are already at the lowest levels on record (and records go back to 1860) and the birth rates are also at the lowest levels on record. More and more men are going MGTOW or moving overseas. You are now seeing women making videos complaining that men don't approach them anymore.

It's going to get a lot worse for women, I hope they enjoy being alone, because they will be forever alone and they are starting to feel that now already with men refusing to marry them.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Sorry US Dating Situation

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 3:04 pm

These are all good points. Like Winston has said, just talking about the horrible dating scene for men in America you will be immediately shamed not just by women but also by men. It's taboo to even talk about such subject matters in the United States for some reason. If you do bring it up people will say, "You need to work on yourself" "You need to make more money" "You need to dress nicer, etc."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."