Woman Makes Video Saying American Women Are Fake And Phoney

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman Makes Video Saying American Women Are Fake And Phoney

Post by jamesbond »

This woman can't make friends with American women because they are so fake and phoney.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Woman Makes Video Saying American Women Are Fake And Phoney

Post by NPCslammer »

jamesbond wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 6:15 pm
This woman can't make friends with American women because they are so fake and phoney.

Nice find on the video. I imagine that because she lives in leftist bubbles the women are worse, which she already mentioned. If she has a hard time then one can figure out how hard it must be for the average guy to deal with those Murican bitches. The thing that I wonder about though is after plenty of guys from Europe say that things with their women aren’t that much better is it really just American women these days? Or is it kind of problem with Western women in general? From what I’m seeing the well traveled expats seem to prefer SEA or Latin America.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NPCslammer wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 9:38 pm
jamesbond wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 6:15 pm

Nice find on the video. I imagine that because she lives in leftist bubbles the women are worse, which she already mentioned. If she has a hard time then one can figure out how hard it must be for the average guy to deal with those Murican bitches. The thing that I wonder about though is after plenty of guys from Europe say that things with their women aren’t that much better is it really just American women these days? Or is it kind of problem with Western women in general? From what I’m seeing the well traveled expats seem to prefer SEA or Latin America.

It is western women in general, the women from Anglo countries are the worst though. Even women are having a hard time making friends with other women in Anglo countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Here’s a couple videos pop up in my youtube list. Whore ruins a perfectly marriage because that’s what American whores do. I didn’t even finish the video. Couldn’t stand seeing the whore talk. https://youtu.be/cpJ6Mrr_V5g

Whore cheats a on super husband with a slob. Daughter helps mom hide it. Dad disowns daughter. https://youtu.be/gnpJD2txIy4
I think he should have kept his touch with his daughter, EVENTUALLY. But some guys don’t let go of betrayal so easily.

The Karen videos are constantly showing up in my feed. And it is truly disgusting the level of selfishness, narcissism and borderline psycho that so many white women have stooped to.