Why do all American women claim that "men only want them for sex"?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do all American women claim that "men only want them for sex"?

Post by Winston »

How come virtually all American women now claim that "men only want them for sex"? I thought men wanted love and romance and female companionship too? Is it because these AW have nothing to offer but sex and have empty shitty personalities? These American women also say that "Other women I know say the same, that guys only want them for sex too." They're all saying that nowadays, both on YouTube and in real life.

Apparently there's no flirtation or romance in today's hookup culture, it's all superficial sex with no commitment and no second date. Another thing I don't get is, if a woman gives a man sex, why wouldn't he want sex from her again? Why is it always a one night stand only? I don't get that. Can anyone explain?

Also how come in the 50s, 60s, and 70s women never complained about men only wanting them for sex? Only today? In the past, women just dated whoever they liked and the sex came naturally. It was straightforward and simple and uncomplicated. But today it's beyond rocket science. Why can't women today be like they were before and stop complaining about men only wanting them for sex only? Do men only want that, or is that all they have to offer?

Any of you have any take on this? Why is every stupid pattern or trend universal, as if everyone has a hive mind? I thought everyone was a freethinker and their own individual and independent? Geez. If so, then why does everyone say the same thing?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do all American women claim that "men only want them for sex"?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Because they are stupid and that's what the media, society, their friends tells them to think.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:21 pm
How come virtually all American women now claim that "men only want them for sex"?
It's because women are generally not virgins. The main thing that a female needs in order to have a man take her seriously is to be a virgin. But also, she needs to be good looking enough, feminine enough, a good person, etc.

For some reason, females expect to continue to attract men for serious dating even though they are no longer a virgin. Many decades ago, females didn't have access to the top 1% of men, so they only had access to men in their immediate vicinity. They didn't have a lot of options. Therefore, they made sure to preserve their virginity so that they could attract the best man possible. Preserving one's virginity is not emphasized and valued anymore because there appears to be an unlimited number of men available for every female (when a female signs up for an online dating site or social media site). However, what females don't realize is that men only are interested in talking to them so that they can have sex with them and build up their experience and confidence and testosterone and momentum...toward dating an actual female worth dating.

Women who are non-virgin are simply prostitutes, it's just that the men don't pay them. They are "unpaid whores" (as Dr. Laura Schlessinger used to say).

Women only talk to men who are in the top 1% of looks, money, and status. These men have high standards because they have so many other women contacting them. The odds are low that any one woman will be treated as anything more than just a sex object.

It's true that men want more than just sex, but only with high-quality females. Ninety-nine percent of men cannot get any woman to acknowledge them at all though, so the first step is just being able to attract women in general. If a man can attract a female who is good enough to have a relationship with, then he will most likely settle with her, but most men aren't there yet, and the 1% are attracting so many women that they disrespect almost every woman they attract.

TL;DR: It's because women only talk to the top 1% of men, but those men are attracting 99% of women, so are picky with who they date seriously for a relationship or marriage (they treat most women as unpaid whores).
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:21 pm
How come virtually all American women now claim that "men only want them for sex"?...
I think this is maybe the (somehow unwanted) result because of legal concern - men are getting more and more mistrusting and understand that any longterm relationship with a woman in Western countries might push them in case the relationship breaks up - especially if they have children - into serious financial troubles over decades.

For men clearly a short time relationship with various females is better than co-habitation and marriage with only one woman followed by separation/divorce.

Men are getting more and more risk-averse.

The legal situation for men if a relationship is breaking up in USA (I heard similar stories about Canada and Australia too) is really bad, the man might end up owning nothing but debts - homeless, living in a car, penniless...all what he owned is taken away by gredy lawyers and his female ex.

-----

In European pro-feminist countries this is not the case, as a part of your income is always protected, payments regarding divorce is always calculated monthly in percentage of your earnings and a certain minimum amount cannot be taken away from the man, and if you cannot pay child support because you are out of job you will for sure not end up in prison and alimony is often limited for a few years only etc.

I think the claim of many US-women that a significant number of men are only into sex is true.

Nowadays a long term relationship in the States is acceptable only for men (but there are only few of them) who are really rich and can afford divorce or for men who are criminals and own nothing (because if you own nothing, nothing can be taken away from you and you even don't care if you are in jail or not....)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have probably heard 'only want me for sex' from my own wife too. And she's from Asia, and it's a lifelong thing not a one night stand.

I am constantly hitting her up for sex. :) sometimes that works out well. But let's say a woman wants to talk and express her feelings all the time and the guy gets overloaded and she feels slighted when he wants to give his ears a break, or she is having PMS and feels slighted for some imagined offense. Men feel connection and affection through sex. Women tend to want sex more if they feel connection and affection in the relationship. So if she's in a mood, she might say you only want me for sex.

It's a fairly common thing to hear of this phrase being used in marriage. My guess is that it was said at times in the 50s and 60s.

But our culture has become so sluttified in recent decades that a huge percentage of sinlw women are zero dollar prostitutes and aren't ashamed to admit they have premarital sex with men. So they may admit they had aex with men who only use them for sex.

I think a lot of guys go back for free repeat sex. Some guys don't want a relationship and are willing to forgo another sexual experience if it is with some girl who might develop feelings to find a new conquest. These might have to be both Chad and fornicator. In the Old days 'cad' was an insulting term for a man who immorality seduced women. So maybe cad Chads do this. A lot of guys have difficulty getting one woman interested. In my case, I was not really trying to interest women I would not marry.