White woman in Thailand Calls White Men "Super Basic White Dudes"

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

White woman in Thailand Calls White Men "Super Basic White Dudes"

Post by kangarunner »

white women are the most entitled class. Their sense of superiority. Her in that Thai airport...she is seeing with her own eyes white men going to other countries to find love. She's witnessing the demise of the white race. And it's all because of how shitty and low quality white women are.

She says : "honestly the amount of white dudes with thai women that are waiting to board international flights. It's an absurdity. It is crazy. Like half of the couples in this airport right now are beautiful thai women with super basic white dudes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: White woman in Thailand Calls White Men "Super Basic White Dudes"

Post by kangarunner »

In the second video she something along the lines of : "I don't blame them for going for Thai women". She's implying that white women are awful.

Gentlemen, I want to make one point clear. I've lived abroad. I've also been around white women the majority of my life in TN. The vast majority of white women are awful. As one person already said it, "They're big, loud, and selfish."

It's good to see their demise. The stats are already proving it as well. Marriages are going down. More men and women are single and that trend will continue to go up and up. The media will tell you the reasons for this which are all false. The real reason is that American women are fat and entitled. That's why both men and women are choosing to be single. Men don't want low quality women and women don't want low quality men.

I'm literally here in peaceful, friendly Colombia right now and from afar America looks like a meth lab.

I wrote a long post once on another site. Three things will continue to go on in America:

1) Isolation. A lot of people are ensconcing themselves in their homes or apartments or gated communities. They're staying in their enclaves and isolating themselves from the outside. Americans in general value their privacy. They want to be closed off from others.

2) Separation. We separate ourselves from others based on all kinds of things. In fact, we have a desire to separate ourselves from others. Why? Probably because Americans don't like each other. It's a human desire to want to feel belonging to a group. We want to feel like we're a part of something and that we belong.

3) Division. America is not the "united states". It's the "Divided States". Americans are divided based on everything under the sun. Race, politics, socio-economic level, religion, even sports teams....No one in america wants unity. They want division. More division means more people fearing and hating each other.

I hate America. The women are all fat and ugly as shit. I've never felt freer than I have in places like Vietnam or Thailand. Colombia is alright but you have to be a Latin person to fit in here.

f**k YOU

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Come to think of it....you're all trash in America. Men and women. Every single one of you. Trash. Garbage people. Selfish, nasty pigs.

You're all a bunch of smelly, nasty pigs.

All of you.

I hope you all die.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

And here's another thing. You white rednecks in Memphis, TN. You drive your stupid trucks. At 37 years old, I actually think you're human pigs. Some of you actually look like pigs.

You dumb white men in Tennessee have zero intellectual curiosity about the world. I can think of a few of you who have never left your hometown. IDIOTS.

AWFUL TRASH PEOPLE. AMERICANS ARE NASTY. SELFISH. UGLY.

I DON'T WANT TO BE NEXT TO YOU ON A PLANE.

I WAS AT STARBUCKS HERE AND THIS TATTOOED WHITE PIG (I THINK HE WAS BRITISH) SAT HIS SMELLY ASS RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I GOT UP WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING BECAUSE PIGS ARE AWFUL TO BE AROUND.