Traumatized by American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
trident765
Freshman Poster

Traumatized by American women

Post by trident765 »

I must say that after being alive for nearly 31 years, never having gone on a date with a girl, never having kissed a girl, and only getting sex from prostitutes, I am completely traumatized by American women.

I feel like I am subhuman scum, like I am not even supposed to be sexually attracted to women, like by even talking to or making eye contact with a woman I am doing something I am not supposed to do. This is how I feel based on body language and facial expressions of women I encounter, and based on the consistent lack of interest they have in me.

This has always bothered me, but lately it has really started to sting because I recently found out my 14 year old cousin has an attractive girlfriend. Just a couple of months after starting puberty, and American women have already shown more interest in him than they have in me after nearly 31 years. I find it fascinating that American women have such a consistent hatred of me, that after decades there wasn't a single girl that broke the mold and was attracted to me. I cannot think of anything particularly unattractive about me. I am 6'1, am educated, and have a stable and relatively high paying job. Which makes me wonder if it is my race that is the problem, since I basically look like an east Indian (I am of 75% Iranian and 25% white American descent), which according to surveys women consider this to be an extremely undesirable race. So is this how it is, that if you are a member of an undesirable race, you just cannot get a girlfriend in America, despite being raised in America, going to public schools, and being even to some degree racially American? I f***ing HATE THIS ROTTEN COUNTRY. f**k AMERICA AND f**k AMERICANS.

I bought plane tickets for a trip to Colombia, so hopefully I will be able to meet women who are interested in me there. Only thing is that American women have traumatized me so much, and conditioned me to fear talking to women, that I fear I will have trouble breaking out of my shell when I get there.

I guess if I fail to meet women interested in me there, there is at least ample prostitution there, which makes for a good consolation prize.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Traumatized by American women

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Dude, relax. You aren't missing out on much. Yes, Indian looking men are not desirable in the US, but in other places you might be desirable. Go where you are desirable dude.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Traumatized by American women

Post by Falcon »

trident765 wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 8:35 pm
I bought plane tickets for a trip to Colombia, so hopefully I will be able to meet women who are interested in me there. Only thing is that American women have traumatized me so much, and conditioned me to fear talking to women, that I fear I will have trouble breaking out of my shell when I get there.

I guess if I fail to meet women interested in me there, there is at least ample prostitution there, which makes for a good consolation prize.
When I first came to Asia (Thailand, China, Philippines), I would be intimidated by beautiful women. Even at those P2P establishments with pretty-looking Asian women, I would freeze and be afraid of approaching them.

It took me 2-3 years for me to overcome my fear of good-looking women automatically thinking of you as an annoying creep, or even calling the cops on you. Eventually you realize that good-looking women overseas are fun and enjoy casual chit-chatting from decent, normal-looking guys.

Make a few good local friends, whether male or female, who can tell you about how dating in their country is often quite marriage-oriented, and how not-so-good-looking men can still be womanizers.