Does anyone here like tats on women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Does anyone here like tats on women?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mobo wrote:
August 16th, 2023, 9:58 am
@Pixel--Dude Pre-1960s, a tattooed woman meant prsotitute, today it means a woman with a slutty past, trouble is you can't get it off easily.
That's not necessarily true. I know women who have tattoos who have low body counts. A woman with no tattoos can just as easily be promiscuous and have a high body count. I think people associate tattoos with negativity and project such biases onto tattooed women.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

@Pixel--Dude

I am firm in my convictions, tattooed women are sluts, similarly guys with nose-rings are gay, sure there are exceptions to the rule.
Furthermore women lie about their body count.

Ref:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWor ... ostitutes/
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I dated a girl who while with me I told her no tattoos. What did she do after we broke up? Went and got several large tattoos. You know what else she did after we broke up? She went and had sex with a variety of different men....lol.....she is also in the Army as an officer. She is a huge slut. Moreover, she also is on prescription meds for depression. Tats + head meds = crazy slut

Tats on women are an indicator of a slut....period
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

@OutcastedPhilosopher

Tattoo in many cases is a sign of exhibitionism. There was a time when a man who was branded could be likened to a slave which was bad, but to be an inked women would be horrible, akin to a comfort woman, with serious life implications and harsh consequences.

I believe in a free society devoid of dogma, but I do not believe in degeneracy.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mobo wrote:
August 16th, 2023, 11:13 am
@Pixel--Dude

I am firm in my convictions, tattooed women are sluts, similarly guys with nose-rings are gay, sure there are exceptions to the rule.
Furthermore women lie about their body count.

Ref:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWor ... ostitutes/
I disagree with you. I think you and @OutcastedPhilosopher are conflating personal preferences (in this case women without tattoos or piercings) with objective truth. Women who suck and take a lot of dick are sluts. Men who suck dick are gay. Nose rings and tattoos don't always correlate to either gay men or whore women.

The same applies to the link you posted with reddit. You just shared someone else's opinion who happened to align with your own. Again, this isn't an objective fact. You're just projecting your own biases onto things.
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
August 16th, 2023, 11:44 am
I dated a girl who while with me I told her no tattoos. What did she do after we broke up? Went and got several large tattoos. You know what else she did after we broke up? She went and had sex with a variety of different men....lol.....she is also in the Army as an officer. She is a huge slut. Moreover, she also is on prescription meds for depression. Tats + head meds = crazy slut

Tats on women are an indicator of a slut....period
All the things you mentioned here don't always equate to the same things. Firstly, just because you don't like tattoos doesn't mean they are wrong or are an indicator of a slut. That's just your opinion, not a fact.

Okay, so you're telling me then that if she did all the same stuff minus getting the tattoos that all girls who don't have tattoos would be sluts?

Nobody is saying that you have to like tattoos. If you don't like tattoos or think they look trashy then that's fine, that's your opinion. But to say all women with tattoos are sluts is just you having a negative opinion of women with tattoos. Opinion and fact aren't the same.

Most women are sluts who like to sleep around and who get what they can from men: FACT. We see this happen all the time. This is a lack of values and solipsistic behaviour exhibited by both women who have and don't have tattoos. Depends on the person really.

All women who have tattoos are sluts: OPINION. This is not true in all cases. Women might want to show off their tattoos as Mobo pointed out about exhibitionism. Men do the same. But also women who don't have tattoos go out and show off their skin in skimpy outfits all the time as well.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

@Pixel--Dude

A wall with graffiti is ugly, but tattoos are worse, tattoo looks like barcode on wet meat.
But in my book, tattoos is an indicator that you made a foolish decision, albeit a permanent one.
A society that promotes tattoos is a degenerate society..

If you tell me 2 + 2 = 5, there is not much I can do for you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 7:00 am
I read where a guy saw a woman with lots of tattoos and said they looked sexy. I was thinking they were gross.

Does anyone here think tattoos are sexy, attractive, etc. on a woman?
I do not think that tattoos and piercings are sexy and attractive, neither on a woman nor on a man, just my opinion.

Legally seen in Japan there is no restriction about them but laws in Asia and the reaction of people if they see them are not the same in every country, keep this in mind.

In Japan tattoos are often not welcome, they were used as a sign of gang members to show to which group they belong, as punishment for criminals, for women related to nightlife etc... but are getting a bit more common now. Still many Japanese are reacting openly mistrusting towards people with tattoos.

Nobody in my family has tattoos or piercings.

I was asked by young people about tattoos and what to do, same with piercings. I have no practical experience about that. However I always advice them - especially young students - regardless if foreigners or locals - first of all to try temporary tattoos and fake piercings, which are sold in Japan everywhere.

Temporary tattoos disappear by themselves within 5 days (the weaker ones) up to 2 weeks (the stronger ones), fake piercings I have seen look genuine, but can be removed easily anytime.

You have to think carefully about permanent tattoos, they are difficult to remove and it is said it is a rather painful procedure.

If you decide for permanent tattoos, choose a part of your body where they can be covered by long trousers, long skirts, long sleeves etc.

If you are a tourist and consider to travel to some countries in Asia, NEVER choose tattoos with religious meaning. Immigration of such countries like Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Laos etc. is acting sometimes in a very sensitive way and might refuse you to enter or locals if they notice such religious tattoos later on a beach or in a hotel on your body etc. might feel offended and calling in the police or causing you otherwise trouble.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The most facially attractive woman I have ever been with has a few tattoos on her body. It did not dampen my attraction to her, although I typically prefer women without tattoos. A man who would refuse a super hot woman because of a tattoo or two seems like a fool to me. Sometimes by being too picky, men shoot themselves in the foot. I prefer any tatted up hottie to a mediocre girl who has none, lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 17th, 2023, 12:57 am
The most facially attractive woman I have ever been with has a few tattoos on her body. It did not dampen my attraction to her, although I typically prefer women without tattoos. A man who would refuse a super hot woman because of a tattoo or two seems like a fool to me. Sometimes by being too picky, men shoot themselves in the foot. I prefer any tatted up hottie to a mediocre girl who has none, lol.
Women with tattoos, if only you knew their dating history, and their type of men.. Garbage attract flies.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mobo wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 6:30 pm
Women with tattoos, if only you knew their dating history, and their type of men.. Garbage attract flies.
Sometimes I am "their type of man", what this says about me, I don't know. But I take what I can get and don't complain.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mobo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mobo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 19th, 2023, 3:46 am
Mobo wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 6:30 pm
Sometimes I am "their type of man", what this says about me, I don't know. But I take what I can get and don't complain.
I fully doubt that impulsive thugs and hardened criminals have the time to write words, sentences and paragraphs here.
Flat-Antelope7927
Freshman Poster

Post by Flat-Antelope7927 »

My wife is thick and has plenty of tattoos. Most men are jealous of her and stare at her when I'm in public. There's a reason most women have tattoos now, they're hot!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 16th, 2023, 7:38 am
What about you @WilliamSmith? Are tattoos a deal breaker for you?
@Pixel--Dude
I don't mind some tattoos on women if they really want them, I just worry it's one of those things young women tend to do when they're young and then regret later, especially if they completely cover their bodies in tattoos. *shrugs*

But if they're actually happy with those "tats" and want those on them, I'm certainly not going to complain.

Check out the 漢字 :mrgreen:

The perfect woman! 😍
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/