American women are such shit

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: American women are such shit

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Falcon wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 10:35 am
Have you met Winston he real life? He talks to a lot of random people in real life. I've visited Winston several times and saw him do that with my own eyes.
No I haven't. Why?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Falcon wrote:
Have you met Winston he real life? He talks to a lot of random people in real life. I've visited Winston several times and saw him do that with my own eyes.
How effective has that strategy been for him? I mean has he made a ton of friends by striking up conversations with completely random people, and has he gotten a lot of conquests out of this, or has it mostly just been one-off talks? I am curious to know how much mileage he got out of it. I do know a few men like that... especially older Asian men who would go on a bus ride to some place, sit in front near the driver and by the time the bus reached the destination, they'd be best friends with the driver. The sort of overly confident asian uncle type. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 10:58 am
Falcon wrote:
How effective has that strategy been for him? I mean has he made a ton of friends by striking up conversations with completely random people, and has he gotten a lot of conquests out of this, or has it mostly just been one-off talks? I am curious to know how much mileage he got out of it. I do know a few men like that... especially older Asian men who would go on a bus ride to some place, sit in front near the driver and by the time the bus reached the destination, they'd be best friends with the driver. The sort of overly confident asian uncle type. :lol:
Well I tried that kind of sh*t in the U.S. It kind of works on Middle aged men and women(40 or above), but it doesn't work on guys and gals 14-35.
I did made friends with a post office worker lady, Italian American moving manager guy, Indian deli guy, UPS guy, Fedex guy, minor acquaintances here and there, but it doesn't work on younger people as younger people are more cliquish and narrow minded then your adult counterparts.

In summary, you only make acquaintances, better than nothing but nothing to write home about or write about in the forums.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!