The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 9:28 pm
Why don't we have better angles to look at things from, than mass extermination and genocide? :-)

Last night my wife C asked me abou this forum and why I seem to spend (or "invest", as I termed it) quite a bit of time on it. I was actually tempted to introduce her on the forum. Then I read these kinds of extreme topics, or, rather, extreme takes to topics worth discussing, and think twice.

@fschmidt, @Natural_Born_Cynic, TPTB are lobotomising entire generations of entire countries, regardless of gender, race and socio-economic status. You see the damage TikTok and OnlyFans has done on both sides. While it's true that the majority of "contents producers" are women, in fact teenagers and young women, the majority of "contents consumers" are men, of any age. These two media platforms alone have forged an tribe of sluts and a corresponding army of simps, ready to squander dollars and time interacting with these online characters, instead of getting real interactions with real (better) people.

Damage is done, yet genocide is not the solution, or "a" solution. I would be happy to see Western governments growing a pair of balls and understanding that "free market" cannot be about demolishing a society's moral backbone.
I am sorry, but why do you want to show your wife this forum? She will be terrified and be angry for its negative contents. Her happy Filipina spirit will be repulsed by this forum. :lol: I don't even tell my parents or mainstream acquaintances about this website.

I agree, western government should ban Tiktok and Onlyfans because those two are nothing but brain-rots.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 3rd, 2023, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 9:35 pm
I agree, western government should ban Tiktok and Onlyfans because those two are nothing but brain-rots.
It's too late. Anyone who can tolerate Tiktok already has issues. The only practical solution that I know of is my Arkian idea.

(By the way, I just finished implementing Tiktok advertising for business yesterday. Tiktok is the future!)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Damage is done, yet genocide is not the solution, or "a" solution.
Why not?
Is it practical? How do you kill billions of people? How do you triage them into those who should be saved, or are worth saving, and those who are not?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 12:13 am
fschmidt wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Damage is done, yet genocide is not the solution, or "a" solution.
Why not?
Is it practical? How do you kill billions of people? How do you triage them into those who should be saved, or are worth saving, and those who are not?
I never said it is practical. It is a solution, but not a practical solution. The only practical solution that I know of is my Arkian idea.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
Last night my wife C asked me abou this forum and why I seem to spend (or "invest", as I termed it) quite a bit of time on it. I was actually tempted to introduce her on the forum.
I'd probably rather introduce mine to a pleasant family dinner. Italian spinach is delicious with garlic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 8:54 pm
September 3rd, 2023, 6:58 pm
Uh oh.. Kangarunner is talking about doing "genocide" of American and Western women.
Despite American women being vile c*nts.. Genocide is bit extreme.

Is this acceptable, What do you think?
Clearly he doesn't go far enough. At least 99% of humanity should be exterminated. No reason to limit this to American women.
I thought the Jews only wanted to kill 90 % of humanity, if you kill 99 and the Jews are 2 % you are advocating killing half of your own people. This doesn't surprise me as I learn I realize they kill anybody who does not tote the banker Talmudic line and then some.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 5:59 am
fschmidt wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 8:54 pm
September 3rd, 2023, 6:58 pm
Uh oh.. Kangarunner is talking about doing "genocide" of American and Western women.
Despite American women being vile c*nts.. Genocide is bit extreme.

Is this acceptable, What do you think?
Clearly he doesn't go far enough. At least 99% of humanity should be exterminated. No reason to limit this to American women.
I thought the Jews only wanted to kill 90 % of humanity, if you kill 99 and the Jews are 2 % you are advocating killing half of your own people. This doesn't surprise me as I learn I realize they kill anybody who does not tote the banker Talmudic line and then some.
There are the normal Jews and the psychopathic sociopathic Jews that control our banking system.
Believe it or not, for some reason, Normal jews are more open towards me than white Americ*nts whenever I try to make friends in the main stream. It's quite strange, but they seems to like me more than most white americ*nts. :? But I'm not a total Jew lover. I still believe they should be kicked out of our government.

Screw amerc*nt women anyway, they are no value to the human race. Fortunately, I'm pretty much "invisible" to them anyway, so I don't miss any of them.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Don't give @kangarunner any ideas. He sounds like an extremist here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 6:51 pm
After watching hours of MGTOW, red pill, and manosphere channel,
their only conclusions are that we as men should understand their female nature and simply reject them.

We as men should choose the best women and eliminate the inferior women from the gene pool.
We as men should HOLD POWER. Women should have NO POWER.
It is up to Western men to insist persistently to change laws, which are clearly in favor of women only.
Laws have to be gender-neutral, but in Western countries court rulings and law execution in case of disputes between men and women are often rather unfair. Some laws are treating adult women like small children, keeping only the man responsible for all and everything what happens if something is going wrong in a relationship.

-----

It is true that dating females in Western countries is a high risk, many of them are just brainless overdemanding individuals, don't waste your time.

As a man however you are responsible for yourself, you should keep yourself informed about what is going on around you. You might decide to remain single, you have the right to reject certain females even if they approach you openly with promises - no law can force you to socialize with Western females, no law can force you to create a family with children.

Many Western women are indeed a red flag, female students with debts, single mothers with three children from three different fathers, girls who keep a relationship with bad boys who are frequently in jail, girls as young as 13 with multiple boyfriends, women who are into drugs or alcoholics...

Stay away from such useless women.

During my life in Europe, I did not find even one woman who was a reasonable person and still available...

There is of course the option to remain single, but I understand this is not so easy for a man who is straight and needs a straight female as his partner.

What I did was relocation from Europe to Asia. Maybe other men have a different way to solve their issues....but to be honest, I do not know any other solution - either stay single or try to relocate...

-----
However, a better conclusion would be to figure a way to exterminate American women and Westernized women.
This is the final and most optimal solution.
Westernized women should be exterminated.
How should this be carried out?
You are writing nonsense, and what you suggest is ridiculous.
You suggest, it is better for men to have less females next to us.

This is plainly wrong.
We need many more young women who are better disciplined and educated by their parents. We do not need garbage girls who consider men as an ATM and disposable item you can change anytime.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:

their only conclusions are that we as men should understand their female nature and simply reject them.

If that is what you came away from it with, you are watching low quality crap put out by morons and you should choose your sources better. I understand there is a lot of it out there but you should be more mindful of what you watch.

The only stewardship you have in this world is to change yourself and your thoughts, that's it - and how you react to things.

The sad thing is you train and exercise, eat healthily (I imagine) and you're travelling around the world and you are still angry - I bet @WanderingProtagonist would love your life than the one he currently has.

MGTOW should be how to spend time on your own and improve yourself to such an extent that when it comes to the time you want a decent woman (if you do... a lot of men ought to be on their own and would be a lot happier for it but aren't able to admit this even to themselves because of societal reasons) then you will be able to get one.

I have met American women, some are beautiful and are wonderful and kind people, OK - so some of them are cunts - so are some American men - they want their cake and eat it too - it is same same when it comes to Americans of either gender.

You currently have a life that most men would kill for - why don't you appreciate with what you have? Some of the most intelligent, creative people who have ever lived were MGTOW and they simply didn't have the need to have a woman in their life - I doubt any of them 'hated' women or wanted anything bad to happen to them, they just wanted to be left alone to pursue their desires and fixations and great things emerged from it - such as flight - the Wright Brothers never married - so what?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Women are complex creatures, regardless of their upbringing or culture. I've met all kinds of women with personalities so diverse it wouldn't be fair to categorise them as all the same. Although in saying that I would freely admit that I don't understand any of them. I've always said that I could live an infinite lifespan and gradually learn all the secrets of the universe, but I would never fully understand women.

@kangarunner
@WanderingProtagonist
@willymonfrete
@yick

In my opinion the MGTOW movement is something which started as something good (similar to feminism in a way) but inevitably was co-opted by hateful incels who identify as MGTOW and create red pill communities where they can share their mutual hatred of women and babble on endlessly about how women are the bane of existence and how detestable they are.

MGTOW, as in Men Going Their Own Way, is nothing bad really. I used to be MGTOW, I ended up with my current girlfriend purely by accident. I wasn't looking for it at all. But even as MGTOW I never hated women, not really. I just wanted nothing to do with them. I was happy to live the rest of my life as a single man and not have to deal with the confusing emotional bullshit a relationship brings lol.

MGTOW, at least the toxic variant of the same name, has essentially just become the polar opposite of the same kind of man-hating feminism. Both are equally as toxic and consist of hateful men and women all blaming each other for how shit relationships have become between men and women. That's my opinion on this.

As for removing all American women or whatever, I've always believed in judging people based solely on personal merit rather than just lumping everyone into the same category based on any particular thing such as race or culture etc.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 8:44 pm
Women are complex creatures, regardless of their upbringing or culture. I've met all kinds of women with personalities so diverse it wouldn't be fair to categorise them as all the same. Although in saying that I would freely admit that I don't understand any of them. I've always said that I could live an infinite lifespan and gradually learn all the secrets of the universe, but I would never fully understand women.

@kangarunner
@WanderingProtagonist
@willymonfrete
@yick

In my opinion the MGTOW movement is something which started as something good (similar to feminism in a way) but inevitably was co-opted by hateful incels who identify as MGTOW and create red pill communities where they can share their mutual hatred of women and babble on endlessly about how women are the bane of existence and how detestable they are.

MGTOW, as in Men Going Their Own Way, is nothing bad really. I used to be MGTOW, I ended up with my current girlfriend purely by accident. I wasn't looking for it at all. But even as MGTOW I never hated women, not really. I just wanted nothing to do with them. I was happy to live the rest of my life as a single man and not have to deal with the confusing emotional bullshit a relationship brings lol.

MGTOW, at least the toxic variant of the same name, has essentially just become the polar opposite of the same kind of man-hating feminism. Both are equally as toxic and consist of hateful men and women all blaming each other for how shit relationships have become between men and women. That's my opinion on this.

As for removing all American women or whatever, I've always believed in judging people based solely on personal merit rather than just lumping everyone into the same category based on any particular thing such as race or culture etc.
I think we need to get together and get rid of the thinking of 'third wave feminism' is man hating and call it out for what it really is - a movement for middle to upper middle class women to get a bigger slice of the pie - like you said, first and second wave feminism were important social movements and those battles have been won but third wave feminism seems to be more obsessed with getting as many female MP's, CEO's and women in positions of influence as they can whereas a 16 year old single mother in somewhere like Teeside has absolutely NO chance of going forward or improving her lot - the chances of her dying before her time, living on benefits and having a poor quality of life is still at a very high percentage of figures - and does third wave feminism give a f**k about them or have any answers and of course they don't because they don't care about them.

I mean, what does a female football player who wants the same wage as a mens football player got to do with Teeside single mum who cannot get childcare so she can go to college and learn something - you never hear them strike about that - they just care about how many female CEO's a company has - it's such a fraudulent movement today and for some reason, the con hasn't been exposed - in Iceland this week, the nations women went on strike for a day including the Prime Minister who is - a woman - we know what they want - they're just too cowardly to state it boldly and society including most men are too cowardly to demand an answer.

Instead of telling them 'what do you want?' we could try and ask 'How can we help?' And if we can get an honest answer out of them then it can all be exposed.

MGTOW shouldn't be about any of the above - it should be about 'right, I am not a viable prospect to a woman at the moment, I want a woman, how do I improve myself to make myself a viable prospect' and then work on them or find your passions which doesn't involve women - I had a friend who travelled all around China and Malaysia tasting tea at the tea farms and plantations - now that isn't everyones 'cup of tea' (pardon the pun) but he loved his life and that was his passion, I agree, MGTOW is this negative incel movement when it doesn't have to be when it can be wholly positive but it has to come with the compromise that effort needs to be done on the mans side.

We had a poster on here called 'Ghost' who lived in China and he wanted a Chinese virgin - an answer to getting one is learn Chinese and he goes 'well, why should I?' well, how can he be helped? He can't because he won't take any agency upon himself - he wants the world to align to his wants and desires which obviously it isn't going to do, there are too many men willing to make some effort to get what they want.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:

We as men should choose the best women and eliminate the inferior women from the gene pool.

We as men should HOLD POWER. Women should have NO POWER.

However, a better conclusion would be to figure a way to exterminate American women and Westernized women.

This is the final and most optimal solution.

Westernized women should be exterminated.

How should this be carried out?
I realize this is dark satire, but I will still bother to object to it. From a happier-abroad quasi-MGTOW perspective, there is a strong argument against doing this. The simps in the US will go abroad looking for less contaminated women, so it is in the best interest of happier abroad types to keep the women alive.

And of course it is immoral to wipe the women out, too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 8:44 pm
Some of the MGTOW I interacted with were hostile toward the idea that some men find decent women, marry, and good comes of it. They want to insist that All Women Are Like That (AWALT) and if you disagree, then resort to personal attacks on you or your woman.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

there are no personal solutions to systemic issues,and women are a systemic problem.

the only way to make women chaste,good natured and humble is to enforce patriarchy and limit their economic rights,but western cucks won't ever do that because they're sissies.

Happierabroad only exists because of patriarchal cultures,but that is gone now.I think only muslim men can enjoy this relationship with women these days,they're also real men unlike western men that are scared of their governments.

we get it,stay away from sluts and bad women(98% of modern women in a tehcnological society with dating apps and american tv).

I don't care about redpilling the masses because anyone that has no ghayrah deserves his fate,he isn't even a man,

just move to a country where prostitution is legal,and shut the f**k up lol