The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 11:22 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 8:44 pm
MGTOW, as in Men Going Their Own Way, is nothing bad really. I used to be MGTOW, I ended up with my current girlfriend purely by accident. I wasn't looking for it at all. But even as MGTOW I never hated women, not really. I just wanted nothing to do with them. I was happy to live the rest of my life as a single man and not have to deal with the confusing emotional bullshit a relationship brings lol.
Some of the MGTOW I interacted with were hostile toward the idea that some men find decent women, marry, and good comes of it. They want to insist that All Women Are Like That (AWALT) and if you disagree, then resort to personal attacks on you or your woman.
the only good women are third world muslim women and religious women raised that way,not born again,

men should if they had an ounce of pride say 'no hymen,no diamond'.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 3:29 pm

Good slogan to put on a billboard with a website on the bottom of the billboard. 'www.shamethesluts.com'.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 3:29 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 11:22 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 8:44 pm
MGTOW, as in Men Going Their Own Way, is nothing bad really. I used to be MGTOW, I ended up with my current girlfriend purely by accident. I wasn't looking for it at all. But even as MGTOW I never hated women, not really. I just wanted nothing to do with them. I was happy to live the rest of my life as a single man and not have to deal with the confusing emotional bullshit a relationship brings lol.
Some of the MGTOW I interacted with were hostile toward the idea that some men find decent women, marry, and good comes of it. They want to insist that All Women Are Like That (AWALT) and if you disagree, then resort to personal attacks on you or your woman.
the only good women are third world muslim women and religious women raised that way,not born again,

Have you ever thought that you being a prematurely balding, 5ft 5ins shortarse, not particulary good looking, not particulary bright or intelligent as well as lazy and without any desire to better yourself that the world of women aren't paticulary seeking you out?

You seem to want the world to change to what you want which is ridiculous! It's not going to happen where the blonde, blue eyed beauty who has many choices is going to choose you. :lol:

@MarcosZeitola had some great advice for a no hoper like you called @Tsar convert to Islam and then you will get that virgin, obedient 'waifu' that you so desperately want. Your problem is you are looking for love in all the wrong places and you stupidly wonder why you keep coming up short (pardon the pun :lol: ).
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 3:26 pm
there are no personal solutions to systemic issues,and women are a systemic problem.

the only way to make women chaste,good natured and humble is to enforce patriarchy and limit their economic rights,but western cucks won't ever do that because they're sissies.

Happierabroad only exists because of patriarchal cultures,but that is gone now.I think only muslim men can enjoy this relationship with women these days,they're also real men unlike western men that are scared of their governments.

we get it,stay away from sluts and bad women(98% of modern women in a tehcnological society with dating apps and american tv).

I don't care about redpilling the masses because anyone that has no ghayrah deserves his fate,he isn't even a man,

just move to a country where prostitution is legal,and shut the f**k up lol
You want the world to change and it isn't going to, why should it when you can't even be arsed to change things about yourself?

Look, the thing is you can sit on your arse and cry the world is unfair but how old are you? 40! Well, you don't have long until you are in your fifties and are still alone, still done nothing and been nowhere and you're still single and then it will be too late to get what you want - not that the world gives anyone what they want - they give them what they give and you either grow to like what you get and f**k the rest off.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I'm very goodlooking,actually according to women and have gotten laid whenever I have been social.I took a muslim sindhi/kashmiri girl's virginity,and marcoszeitola said she was very beautiful.

I'm also not balding.

I've taken steps with my social worker to get a stna job,and a voucher to save up my money.women only swipe on 7% of guys,do you think that is normal?

I'm not like Tsar where I only want white girls,I prefer mestizas and mediterennean/MENA look in women.

63% of american men are electively single for a reason,the juice is not worth the squeeze.just use prostitutes.
Last edited by willymonfrete on October 29th, 2023, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

yick wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 10:15 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
October 28th, 2023, 3:26 pm
there are no personal solutions to systemic issues,and women are a systemic problem.

the only way to make women chaste,good natured and humble is to enforce patriarchy and limit their economic rights,but western cucks won't ever do that because they're sissies.

Happierabroad only exists because of patriarchal cultures,but that is gone now.I think only muslim men can enjoy this relationship with women these days,they're also real men unlike western men that are scared of their governments.

we get it,stay away from sluts and bad women(98% of modern women in a tehcnological society with dating apps and american tv).

I don't care about redpilling the masses because anyone that has no ghayrah deserves his fate,he isn't even a man,

just move to a country where prostitution is legal,and shut the f**k up lol
You want the world to change and it isn't going to, why should it when you can't even be arsed to change things about yourself?

Look, the thing is you can sit on your arse and cry the world is unfair but how old are you? 40! Well, you don't have long until you are in your fifties and are still alone, still done nothing and been nowhere and you're still single and then it will be too late to get what you want - not that the world gives anyone what they want - they give them what they give and you either grow to like what you get and f**k the rest off.
:lol: stalk better mercer.

my IQ was tested above average except in math.

i am working very hard to get a job,and then find a submissive bride from overseas.When I get a voucher,I'm moving to miami anyway where I got catcalled by hot cubanas.you don't know jackshit about me.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 6:49 am
I'm very goodlooking,actually according to women and have gotten laid whenever I have been social.I took a muslim sindhi/kashmiri girl's virginity,and marcoszeitola said she was very beautiful.

I'm also not balding.

I've taken steps with my social worker to get a stna job,and a voucher to save up my money.women only swipe on 7% of guys,do you think that is normal?

I'm not like Tsar where I only want white girls,I prefer mestizas and mediterennean/MENA look in women.

63% of american men are electively single for a reason,the juice is not worth the squeeze.just use prostitutes.
Its true the girl you showed me was very cute, I can confirm that.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 10:01 am
willymonfrete wrote:

I'm also not balding.

Its true the girl you showed me was very cute, I can confirm that.
all that fool yick does is attack me for my disability and never responds to my points.He seems to be a male feminist.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
I wonder if that was both a horrific sin and a promise of marriage in her culture. If she goes off and marries someone else, you took something that belongs with another man. Isn't doing that inconsistent, ethically, with saying 'no hymen, no diamond.' I don't have a problem with someone thinking that way, especially if he is looking for a non-widow. You can be picky when choosing a wife. But it isn't consistent with the actions of taking a woman's virginity, especially if you do not marry her.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 11:42 am
willymonfrete wrote:
I wonder if that was both a horrific sin and a promise of marriage in her culture. If she goes off and marries someone else, you took something that belongs with another man. Isn't doing that inconsistent, ethically, with saying 'no hymen, no diamond.' I don't have a problem with someone thinking that way, especially if he is looking for a non-widow. You can be picky when choosing a wife. But it isn't consistent with the actions of taking a woman's virginity, especially if you do not marry her.
I had no idea she was a virgin,until she bled which was fishy.9 years later we get into contact again and she tells me I took her virginity.I apologized to her for doing that and told her it belonged to her husband(who she is divorcing right now).

She was muslim and I was irreligious at the time,it was 9 yrs ago,we planned on dating secretely forever but we had a nasty break up.we did love each other and I'm glad I experienced love.

now that im christian,theres no way im converting to islam to marry her or any other muslim woman,eternal hell is not worth this.she is the love of my life though,and she always said i was her soulmate.

she wanted to date me after being friends for a few months.I never intended to take her virginity or use her,but the past is the past.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 3:14 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 11:42 am
willymonfrete wrote:
I had no idea she was a virgin,until she bled which was fishy.9 years later we get into contact again and she tells me I took her virginity.I apologized to her for doing that and told her it belonged to her husband(who she is divorcing right now).

She was muslim and I was irreligious at the time,it was 9 yrs ago,we planned on dating secretely forever but we had a nasty break up.we did love each other and I'm glad I experienced love.

now that im christian,theres no way im converting to islam to marry her or any other muslim woman,eternal hell is not worth this.she is the love of my life though,and she always said i was her soulmate.

she wanted to date me after being friends for a few months.I never intended to take her virginity or use her,but the past is the past.
I wouldn't encourage you to marry a Muslim, either. She's a divorced woman now, so that's another thing. Maybe she can reconcile with her husband.