I got a match on American Tinder after a week

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
trident765
Freshman Poster

I got a match on American Tinder after a week

Post by trident765 »

After a week of swiping non-stop on Tinder I matched with a girl today. Judging by her name she is Turkish. I started thinking that since she is not American this is why she is open to dating me. She is in my city and she looked attractive to me. It makes things so much easier to not have to travel abroad to get a girlfriend. For a moment I was hopeful. I thought I was finally going to start dating a woman. Maybe even she would be the one I would marry. I messaged her saying "Hi". A couple minutes later she unmatched me.

This one really stung. After taking a closer look at me she was so certain she didn't want me that she permanently removed me from her matches. She didn't even hesitate, she just decided to do this within minutes of me messaging her saying "Hi". I think she probably made the following face as she pressed the "unmatch" button:

When I did Tinder in Colombia, none of the 19 young women I matched with unmatched me. Some of them didn't respond to my "hola" message, but none of them actually unmatched me. I think Colombian women are just far less disgusted by ordinary men than American women. They don't feel like vomiting just because a "subpar" man like myself is on their match list.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: I got a match on American Tinder after a week

Post by willymonfrete »

Don't put yourself down by saying you're subpar.colombianitas are a bit better but they are very materialistic and that's why they treat you poorly.

american women are materialistic and only want guys making high six figures minimum,I posted a link to the video showing it in the chatbox.

it has nothing to do with looks,I'm a handsome dude and also can never get a american woman because I don't make high six figures.

I'd skip colombia as a HA location if I were you,go to southeastasia.Indonesia is the best,but sex outside of marriage is a felony there,which is good or bad depending on your goals.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Nice american women who will accept you. If you don't mind the weight.. :lol:

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

You are missing the point. Women have so many choices, that maybe she selected a few men she was really interested in and then unmatched the rest without giving it much thought. You have to put yourself into the mind of someone who is managing alot of responses. There are numerous videos out there that explain why men should never use Tinder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4zMSUEQrTQ
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 10:56 am
You are missing the point. Women have so many choices, that maybe she selected a few men she was really interested in and then unmatched the rest without giving it much thought. You have to put yourself into the mind of someone who is managing alot of responses. There are numerous videos out there that explain why men should never use Tinder.

I'm not missing the point. The only American women who is down to earth and genuine are the ugly plus size fat chicks because they are not in demand in the sexual market place.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 11:07 am
MrPeabody wrote:

I'm not missing the point. The only American women who is down to earth and genuine are the ugly plus size fat chicks because they are not in demand in the sexual market place.
I wasn't referring to you.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 11:33 am
MrPeabody wrote:

I wasn't referring to you.
lol my bad.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

trident765 wrote:
September 11th, 2023, 9:41 pm
After a week of swiping non-stop on Tinder I matched with a girl today. Judging by her name she is Turkish. I started thinking that since she is not American this is why she is open to dating me. She is in my city and she looked attractive to me. It makes things so much easier to not have to travel abroad to get a girlfriend. For a moment I was hopeful. I thought I was finally going to start dating a woman. Maybe even she would be the one I would marry. I messaged her saying "Hi". A couple minutes later she unmatched me.

This one really stung. After taking a closer look at me she was so certain she didn't want me that she permanently removed me from her matches. She didn't even hesitate, she just decided to do this within minutes of me messaging her saying "Hi". I think she probably made the following face as she pressed the "unmatch" button:

When I did Tinder in Colombia, none of the 19 young women I matched with unmatched me. Some of them didn't respond to my "hola" message, but none of them actually unmatched me. I think Colombian women are just far less disgusted by ordinary men than American women. They don't feel like vomiting just because a "subpar" man like myself is on their match list.

If she looked like that when she unmatched you, be thankful she unmatched you.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

MrPeabody wrote:

Are you joking? The majority of women in the U.S. are obese and they're often angry, fat pigs. Even landwhales get plenty of attention on Tinder and social media plus the U.S. has the fat acceptance movement so they think that they're 10's!