The Reason Why American Women Hate Men Who Are 'Passport Bros'

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Reason Why American Women Hate Men Who Are 'Passport Bros'

Post by jamesbond »

This is a good video explaining why American women are so upset with men who are 'passport bros.'

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Reason Why American Women Hate Men Who Are 'Passport Bros'

Post by jamesbond »

Passport bros are winning and western women are losing. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
November 18th, 2023, 7:14 am
Passport bros are winning and western women are losing. :P

Great video Jamesbond!!! THIS IS A CLASSIC!!!! I just wish more American women were like that sweet and kind Filipina lady. Unfortunately, many modern women in the west have been poisoned by radical feminism, social media, dating apps, movies, "reality" T.V., etc. Not to mention, these same women have unrealistic dating standards (must be over 6' tall, make 6 figures, have 6 pack abs, have a 6" "Johnson", etc.), a sense of self-entitlement (aka. the "Cheesecake Factory" girl) and having only 80% of the women going for 20% of the top men in terms of social status and money (80/20 rule).

The real reason(s) why American women hate men who are "passport bros" is because for one, women don't like competition!!! These American/western can't stand the idea that the men they have either rejected, overlooked or "friend-zoned" now know about the option of going overseas for love. This especially true for older women (who are 40, 50 or 60-something) when the men their age can go abroad and find much younger women to be with. They still want these men for validation/attention, free drinks and meals, resources, or someone to "settle" down with once they "hit the wall". While giving very little or nothing back in return.

Another reason I think why American women hate the passport bros is due to jealousy. Unlike American/western men, there isn't an international dating market for their female counterparts. Sure, they can go to places like Jamaica, Kenya or Gambia (older European women) for sex tourism but it won't result in a marriage. That's not to say some men don't engage in sex tourism either. However, the difference is that these guys also have the option of marrying the women in these same countries they visit or expatriate to. With the top world destinations for men looking for traditional foreign ladies being the Philippines, Thailand, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, and prior to the war (the Ukraine and Russia).
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

American women get a kick out of seeing men getting arrested and thrown in jail for approaching them. To American women, seeing another man getting the cuffs slapped on, thrown in the back of a police car, and hauled off to jail is an ego boost. Also, American women know that all jails and prisons in the United States are a commercialized source of income for state and Federal government. To American women, passport holding men are already guilty of theft. To American women; "Will a man rob the United States Government? Yet you have robbed our Government and our country! In what way do you say? By going abroad and keeping yourself out of our prisons by going to countries where men are permitted to approach, court, and pursue women."