Prison Brides

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Prison Brides

Post by MrMan »

I just saw an ad for a reality TV show called 'Prison Brides.' They had a couple of attractive women in the trailer.

There is an idea for you guys who can't afford to go overseas, who can't seem to attract women. I'd imagine some of those prison women, getting ready to get out, are starved for male attention. Assuming any male guards and lawyers behave themselves, they may not get a lot of men looking at them, complementing them, and trying to ask them out. So if those of you who can't get dates contact one of them, they might be interested.

Now, you could end up with an irrational violent woman. If she's pretty, she might have gotten some attention from some 250 lb. lesbians in the prison. So you could risk a girl wanting to go after other women if you got the wrong one. If she knows how to shiv someone whose giving her trouble... you have to think about whether you want someone with that knowledge in your life.

If she's in there for drugs or alcohol, there are those risks. If she committed credit card fraud, that's a risk. If she killed her husband or boyfriend, steer clear of that.

But if she's the calm and rational type who did something that isn't too much of a red flag for a relationship, she might stick around if you end up with her because her employment options would be limited, assuming she's a felon.

It may not be as good of an alternative as the blind freshly minted Indian blind school orphanage high school graduate for you guys who can't attract women because of your looks, but it's something to consider. What do you think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Prison Brides

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 5:34 pm
I just saw an ad for a reality TV show called 'Prison Brides.' They had a couple of attractive women in the trailer.

There is an idea for you guys who can't afford to go overseas, who can't seem to attract women. I'd imagine some of those prison women, getting ready to get out, are starved for male attention. Assuming any male guards and lawyers behave themselves, they may not get a lot of men looking at them, complementing them, and trying to ask them out. So if those of you who can't get dates contact one of them, they might be interested.

Now, you could end up with an irrational violent woman. If she's pretty, she might have gotten some attention from some 250 lb. lesbians in the prison. So you could risk a girl wanting to go after other women if you got the wrong one. If she knows how to shiv someone whose giving her trouble... you have to think about whether you want someone with that knowledge in your life.

If she's in there for drugs or alcohol, there are those risks. If she committed credit card fraud, that's a risk. If she killed her husband or boyfriend, steer clear of that.

But if she's the calm and rational type who did something that isn't too much of a red flag for a relationship, she might stick around if you end up with her because her employment options would be limited, assuming she's a felon.

It may not be as good of an alternative as the blind freshly minted Indian blind school orphanage high school graduate for you guys who can't attract women because of your looks, but it's something to consider. What do you think?
Looking for women who just came out of prison, perhaps not on their first sentence, is deliberately looking for trouble.

If I were that desperate, I'd rather find myself an ugly girl from an impoverished family in the Philippines. True, Filipinas are nowhere near as honest and angelic as they used to be (and this applies to all women in all world societies). Yet, the chance of her being better LTR material will probably be much higher,
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrMan wrote:

Nope. I think I'll pass.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 6:03 pm
MrMan wrote:

Looking for women who just came out of prison, perhaps not on their first sentence, is deliberately looking for trouble.

If I were that desperate, I'd rather find myself an ugly girl from an impoverished family in the Philippines. True, Filipinas are nowhere near as honest and angelic as they used to be (and this applies to all women in all world societies). Yet, the chance of her being better LTR material will probably be much higher,
I rather remain celibate than marry a psycho criminal b*tch out of prison. We are not that desperate. If she divorces, you still have to giver her 50% and her other friends might be also felons..
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 6:24 pm
MrMan wrote:

Nope. I think I'll pass.
LOL not going to lie, I tried that back in my early 20s :lol: :lol: :lol: I use to have female penpals that were locked up.
So yeah I've tried that before, interesting topic though. At least I'm not on an Incel site complaining that the Foids don't want me.
I mean I tried something, being without a woman is hard and I simply picked women that looked attractive enough. Sometimes even prison women think they can still do better, so not all of them will come off as desperate. This is America, you would probably be loved a lot more by a prison woman locked up abroad. Either way I took the risk because dating apps failed me. Wish it didn't have to be this way....
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 11:18 pm
MrMan wrote:

Nope. I think I'll pass.
LOL not going to lie, I tried that back in my early 20s :lol: :lol: :lol: I use to have female penpals that were locked up.
So yeah I've tried that before, interesting topic though. At least I'm not on an Incel site complaining that the Foids don't want me.
I mean I tried something, being without a woman is hard and I simply picked women that looked attractive enough. Sometimes even prison women think they can still do better, so not all of them will come off as desperate. This is America, you would probably be loved a lot more by a prison woman locked up abroad. Either way I took the risk because dating apps failed me. Wish it didn't have to be this way....
That's cool. So how did your dating relationship with this prison girl go?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 5th, 2024, 6:25 am
MrMan wrote:

Nope. I think I'll pass.
It wasn't so great, most of them eventually stopped writing after awhile...They honestly are no different from women outside of the prison. The only difference is they made a mistake and got caught in the act. There are all kinds of women in jail, women who had well paying jobs but still decided for some reason to steal anyway. There were a lot less violent women offenders and you can choose based on the seriousness of the crime. So a lot of them weren't felons. I only wrote one felon and she killed her husband in the heat of passion, that was the last one I wrote. I never got to meet any of those women personally, most of the ones I wrote didn't have serious records.

But again women in this country have big ass egos so even the ones imprisoned still believe they can do better. A lot of the times they would outright say "I want a man who has money, a good paying job, etc" So they were still judgy as hell about your situation despite their sorry asses f***ed up their life but they would write out their penpal profiles the same way a lot of picky women would do on dating apps. Especially if they looked attractive since not all women who are locked up are ugly or unattractive. The attractive ones were the most pickiest, this is exactly why it's pointless looking for love in this Country. You can try to lower your standards a bit more, but that just means you'll end up with an ugly unappealing woman you don't really like or want. To me I lowered my standards by writing imprisoned women and it still didn't help. I thought if I accepted them for who they are and didn't judge them for their criminal record, they would appreciate me for who I was but that's just not the case with women..
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 5th, 2024, 8:59 am
MrMan wrote:

Nope. I think I'll pass.
It wasn't so great, most of them eventually stopped writing after awhile...They honestly are no different from women outside of the prison. The only difference is they made a mistake and got caught in the act. There are all kinds of women in jail, women who had well paying jobs but still decided for some reason to steal anyway. There were a lot less violent women offenders and you can choose based on the seriousness of the crime. So a lot of them weren't felons. I only wrote one felon and she killed her husband in the heat of passion, that was the last one I wrote. I never got to meet any of those women personally, most of the ones I wrote didn't have serious records.

But again women in this country have big ass egos so even the ones imprisoned still believe they can do better. A lot of the times they would outright say "I want a man who has money, a good paying job, etc" So they were still judgy as hell about your situation despite their sorry asses f***ed up their life but they would write out their penpal profiles the same way a lot of picky women would do on dating apps. Especially if they looked attractive since not all women who are locked up are ugly or unattractive. The attractive ones were the most pickiest, this is exactly why it's pointless looking for love in this Country. You can try to lower your standards a bit more, but that just means you'll end up with an ugly unappealing woman you don't really like or want. To me I lowered my standards by writing imprisoned women and it still didn't help. I thought if I accepted them for who they are and didn't judge them for their criminal record, they would appreciate me for who I was but that's just not the case with women..
Interesting experience. I guess in Women's prison, everybody goes lesbian and the strongest b*tch gets her p***y sucked. :lol: Just kidding.

I'm surprised that women in prison still has that Alaska sized Egos even behind bars. It shows that those c*nts have never repented for their crimes and will do it again if she has been released.

I mean most Americans are very cliquish, cold, and narrowminded people. They act as a clique, they die as a clique and a clique is their "life". America is, in contrary, is as socially repressive as Japan. Only middle aged American men and women are open minded. Not those 18-35 years olds. If your out of line then your a pariah. If she is a felon then her friends might be those outside bar or yet behind bars, mostly potential felons or ex-felons. You could've been in "world of sh*t" if you associate with a prison b*tch. Her friends might use you as a mule or accomplice of a crime. Glad you stopped contacting them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 5th, 2024, 9:42 am

Nope. I think I'll pass.

Interesting experience. I guess in Women's prison, everybody goes lesbian and the strongest b*tch gets her p***y sucked. :lol: Just kidding.

I'm surprised that women in prison still has that Alaska sized Egos even behind bars. It shows that those c*nts have never repented for their crimes and will do it again if she has been released.

I mean most Americans are very cliquish, cold, and narrowminded people. They act as a clique, they die as a clique and a clique is their "life". America is, in contrary, is as socially repressive as Japan. Only middle aged American men and women are open minded. Not those 18-35 years olds. If your out of line then your a pariah. If she is a felon then her friends might be those outside bar or yet behind bars, mostly potential felons or ex-felons. You could've been in "world of sh*t" if you associate with a prison b*tch. Her friends might use you as a mule or accomplice of a crime. Glad you stopped contacting them.
No I don't think they would have gone that far with the mule thing. I didn't mess around with any of the ones who had drug related charges, and I only wrote that one murderer because she was attractive to me. As for the lesbian thing, a lot of the women in jail only become lesbian short term for companionship. Once they get out the vast majority of them go right back to dating men again. That's what I read in an article about women prisoners. Not all of them do the lesbian thing but the majority that do it, it's temporary.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:

Nope. I think I'll pass.

Just so everyone knows, this thread was meant to be ironic, or maybe 'cheeky' as the British say. I thought it would make for good conversation.

I suppose it __ could__ work out if you were selective about the crime. There are crimes like insider trading where that are illegal but not technically immoral, that someone could get caught up in, or related crimes even do accidentally, blurt something out about a company. That would be for the career woman type thing.

And if they are still picky in prison, is there anything else that could 'lower' or broaden their standards or bring them down a peg or two.

A woman killing her husband as a crime of passion! Woah, stay away from her. Now, if a woman was faithful to her husband but got manslaughter charges for accidentally raping him to death, that's another story. :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 5th, 2024, 1:04 pm

Nope. I think I'll pass.

Just so everyone knows, this thread was meant to be ironic, or maybe 'cheeky' as the British say. I thought it would make for good conversation.

I suppose it __ could__ work out if you were selective about the crime. There are crimes like insider trading where that are illegal but not technically immoral, that someone could get caught up in, or related crimes even do accidentally, blurt something out about a company. That would be for the career woman type thing.

And if they are still picky in prison, is there anything else that could 'lower' or broaden their standards or bring them down a peg or two.

A woman killing her husband as a crime of passion! Woah, stay away from her. Now, if a woman was faithful to her husband but got manslaughter charges for accidentally raping him to death, that's another story. :lol:
Well when you end up feeling lonely for long periods of time you can't really help it.
So I wasn't all that concerned with any dangers. Just wanted someone to love is all so I took the risk. I've not done anything like this in a long time though, I've just about given up on pursuing anyone since my chances of leaving the States are slim, and I'd rather meet a woman in the country I live vs flying far away to look like most men usually do these days due to the lack of quality in the West unless you just want these ghetto nobodies with no interest in their own damn heritage and culture.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 5th, 2024, 1:42 pm
MrMan wrote:

Well when you end up feeling lonely for long periods of time you can't really help it.
So I wasn't all that concerned with any dangers. Just wanted someone to love is all so I took the risk. I've not done anything like this in a long time though, I've just about given up on pursuing anyone since my chances of leaving the States are slim, and I'd rather meet a woman in the country I live vs flying far away to look like most men usually do these days due to the lack of quality in the West unless you just want these ghetto nobodies with no interest in their own damn heritage and culture.
Is it possible to start a relationship with a woman in an ICE facility whose crime is being an illegal alien, or who the government railroaded by cancelling their visa without telling them (happened to a guy I heard about). That way she could be from a different country and still be close. But I think they may have fewer rights that regular prisoners.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:

That sucks... but I'm just curious. What's stopping you from leaving the States? You can cross the border to Tijuana, Mexico if you have a car or take the bus from LA to Tijuana.
https://global.flixbus.com/bus-routes/b ... tijuana-mx

I heard Mexicans are more friendlier and welcoming than those in the States and your dollar, despite it's devaluation, will get you further as cost of living is several times cheaper of that in the States. But you do have to learn some conversational Spanish.

You can just get a job in Commiefornia or get welfare like Dan Cilley or work in a job, live in a RV, homeless shelter or one of those government funded rooms, set up a Brokerage Account, consistently invest in High yield ETFs, build up your dividend yields and settle in Mexico where cost of living is several times lower than Jewunited States and you get friendlier people and some p***y too. So what's stopping you?

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/c ... ted+States
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 5th, 2024, 2:35 pm
MrMan wrote:

That sucks... but I'm just curious. What's stopping you from leaving the States? You can cross the border to Tijuana, Mexico if you have a car or take the bus from LA to Tijuana.

I heard Mexicans are more friendlier and welcoming than those in the States and your dollar, despite it's devaluation, will get you further as cost of living is several times cheaper of that in the States. But you do have to learn some conversational Spanish.

You can just get a job in Commiefornia or get welfare like Dan Cilley or work in a job, live in a RV, homeless shelter or one of those government funded rooms, set up a Brokerage Account, consistently invest in High yield ETFs, build up your dividend yields and settle in Mexico where cost of living is several times lower than Jewunited States and you get friendlier people and some p***y too. So what's stopping you?

...Usually I like your post, but this is the worse man....Especially the parts about living in an RV or a homeless shelter, seriously? :shock:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 5th, 2024, 3:17 pm
January 5th, 2024, 2:35 pm
MrMan wrote:

...Usually I like your post, but this is the worse man....Especially the parts about living in an RV or a homeless shelter, seriously? :shock:
Oops, Sorry. I got too carried away. Ignore what said about the homeless shelter, RV part.