Perfect Post on Reddit on American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Perfect Post on Reddit on American Women

Post by kangarunner »

I was googling again on American women in my free time and this post on Reddit was so good that I had to post one of the comments from it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDeba ... b6-Lxjfiz6
This surprises nobody. 20+ years ago in college I did a semester abroad in Spain with 90’ish kids from different schools within the University of California system. At first the American girls were baffled that the men in Europe were not that into them. Italians pour it on everybody but the Spanish, French and Portuguese guys had little interest. I remember one night in Porto Portugal where we walked into a club and it was full of Brazilian, a Portuguese and Moroccan women. After 30 minutes the American women just went home after seeing what the competition looked like. To put a cherry on top… somehow this lack of interest from the locals was blamed on us American guys.
When I read that comment I had a good long laugh...full of satisfaction. They're so disgusting that at this point, scientific research should be done on the negative health effects American women are having on men. I think if psychologists actually did studies, they would find that men's mental health gets better when they're not around American women.

Men: In this day and age that we are living in, having calm and clear mental health is as good in value as owning gold.

Let's reflect on our precious and valuable time as we live our best lives abroad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Perfect Post on Reddit on American Women

Post by 88jose88 »

It's good that one commentator on that article said romanian,ukrainian,polish and armenian men sing the praises of their women.That is always a good sign.

Usually it's foreign men coming from a complete battleground praising women from x country.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

88jose88 wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 2:41 pm
It's good that one commentator on that article said romanian,ukrainian,polish and armenian men sing the praises of their women.That is always a good sign.

Usually it's foreign men coming from a complete battleground praising women from x country.
Why is that?

It also seems like the poorer the country, the more tight the relations are with men and women. The richer the country, the women just become empowered and worse to be around.

I had to cross the border into Camboda (Moc Bai) and just got my visa approved to re-enter Vietnam for another 3 months. I don't know how the women are in Cambodia because I haven't explored the country at all, but here at the border they look like shit.

I'm about to print out my visa, get my passport photos, and pack my backpack and walk back over the border into Vietnam where I'll spend the next 3 months kissing as many girls asses as possible.

SUCK p***y
SUCK TITS
SUCK ASS

ALL DAY LONG.

I had no sex in America. I was ignored. I hated every second of every day in America. Now it's my turn here in Asia. I'm not gonna stop sinning and indulging in Asian women until the day I die.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 4:36 am
I was googling again on American women in my free time
Why?

What a waste of your free time.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 9:02 pm
Why?

Because it's funny.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 5:17 am
yick wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 9:02 pm
Why?

Because it's funny.
You sound obsessed and hurt by their rejection of you.

Let it go, you are in a better place regards women, that's the important thing.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

kangarunner wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 8:21 pm
88jose88 wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 2:41 pm

Why is that?

It also seems like the poorer the country, the more tight the relations are with men and women. The richer the country, the women just become empowered and worse to be around.

I had to cross the border into Camboda (Moc Bai) and just got my visa approved to re-enter Vietnam for another 3 months. I don't know how the women are in Cambodia because I haven't explored the country at all, but here at the border they look like shit.

I'm about to print out my visa, get my passport photos, and pack my backpack and walk back over the border into Vietnam where I'll spend the next 3 months kissing as many girls asses as possible.

SUCK p***y
SUCK TITS
SUCK ASS

ALL DAY LONG.

I had no sex in America. I was ignored. I hated every second of every day in America. Now it's my turn here in Asia. I'm not gonna stop sinning and indulging in Asian women until the day I die.
Happy for you brother,how do you communicate with your girlfriends?Do they speak english?I like the look of vietnamese women from what I've seen,and I joined vietcupid with decent amount of matches with hot girls,but the language barrier always seemed like a issue.

As for american women dentying you sex,brother don't feel slighted by that.Foreign women always tell me I have a amazing looking face,but because I'm 5'5 and not a six figure income earner I get slighted by american women.

Those bitches are delusional.They think a quality guy will just pop up to commit to them whenever they're ready.

I'm glad viet women have good standards,and it's a place I'll be looking into.I have a viet american friend from california that always wants to get me a vietnamese wife.

it's just the language barrier is an issue.better than slutty shady latinas and empowered narcissitic western euro women,and northeastern european women that would reject me simply out of racism and gold-diggerism.

East asian women make the best wives so far from what I've seen.Jetsun pema is my ideal type of look for east asian women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

88jose88 wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 2:54 pm
Happy for you brother,how do you communicate with your girlfriends?Do they speak english?I like the look of vietnamese women from what I've seen,and I joined vietcupid with decent amount of matches with hot girls,but the language barrier always seemed like a issue.
Thank you sir. My girlfriend is bilingual. You'd be surprised how many Vietnamese people can speak English. They're quality women.
88jose88 wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 2:54 pm
East asian women make the best wives so far from what I've seen.Jetsun pema is my ideal type of look for east asian women.
100% agree. My experience is mainly with Thai and VN. Never been to China. But Vietnamese men love their women. That should say something.

I've had almost 3 years total experience in this country (multiple trips).