Look at this fucktard who thinks AW and FW are the same!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Look at this fucktard who thinks AW and FW are the same!

Post by Winston »

Look at this fucktard who thinks American and Foreign women are the same! Sheesh. Doesn't he look and sound retarded? He sounds like someone of very average intelligence. Does he think viewers think he's so insightful?! LOL

He certainly has no depth or insight compared to the people here. I've invited him here but it'd probably be over his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jxaeq0IkY
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This black guy speaking on the same subject makes a lot more sense. He describes how much freer foreign women are and how unfeminine American women are, and how foreign women are "bred totally different".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4UQX-3jRk
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Look at this fucktard who thinks AW and FW are the same!

Post by dano »

Winston wrote:Look at this fucktard who thinks American and Foreign women are the same! Sheesh. Doesn't he look and sound retarded? He sounds like someone of very average intelligence. Does he think viewers think he's so insightful?! LOL

He certainly has no depth or insight compared to the people here. I've invited him here but it'd probably be over his head.

When he gets his ass raped in divorce court then he'll understand the difference between American and Foreign women. Some guys are just slow learners.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Look at this fucktard who thinks American and Foreign women are the same! Sheesh. Doesn't he look and sound retarded? He sounds like someone of very average intelligence. Does he think viewers think he's so insightful?! LOL

He's entitled to his own opinions, and the consequences of following them.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Did I miss something? I don't see where he disagrees with most of the guys on this forum. He admits that the decent American women are rare and the 'overseas women' he refers to are just Brits and Aussies. Guys on various forums from those countries pretty much make the same complaints about their gals as we do ours. And he makes a valid point about women saying they want weak men but actually craving alpha males.

Like I've said before, don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. People often don't realize what they really want deep inside.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:

Did I miss something? I don't see where he disagrees with most of the guys on this forum. He admits that the decent American women are rare and the 'overseas women' he refers to are just Brits and Aussies. Guys on various forums from those countries pretty much make the same complaints about their gals as we do ours. And he makes a valid point about women saying they want weak men but actually craving alpha males.

Like I've said before, don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. People often don't realize what they really want deep inside.
Halfway during his video, he starts saying that women are the same everywhere and that there's good and bad ones, essentially saying that they are the same everywhere and it depends on who you meet. Typical politically correct claptrap. Differences do exist. Only the brainwashed and PC minded deny them.

patex_
Freshman Poster

Post by patex_ »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

Halfway during his video, he starts saying that women are the same everywhere and that there's good and bad ones, essentially saying that they are the same everywhere and it depends on who you meet. Typical politically correct claptrap. Differences do exist. Only the brainwashed and PC minded deny them.

Winston:

I agree with Rock: if you had listened to him carefully, he was actually saying things consistent with what many men have been saying about American women.

First, he never said FW in general were worse than or equally bad as AW. Nor did he argue that AW were better than FW. His main argument was that the poor quality of women is not uniquely an American problem but a worldwide problem where women are permitted to gain and exercise power in society. He used the example of UK and Australian women to highlight this point, but he could just as well have chosen women from any modern, affluent, westernized society -- including countries in Asia or Latin America where the "nice" girls supposedly are.

Either you have misunderstood his argument, or you simply refuse to open your mind, and think more deeply about what he is saying.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

patex_ wrote: Winston:

I agree with Rock: if you had listened to him carefully, he was actually saying things consistent with what many men have been saying about American women.

First, he never said FW in general were worse than or equally bad as AW. Nor did he argue that AW were better than FW. His main argument was that the poor quality of women is not uniquely an American problem but a worldwide problem where women are permitted to gain and exercise power in society. He used the example of UK and Australian women to highlight this point, but he could just as well have chosen women from any modern, affluent, westernized society -- including countries in Asia or Latin America where the "nice" girls supposedly are.

Either you have misunderstood his argument, or you simply refuse to open your mind, and think more deeply about what he is saying.
I know he said that. So he is saying that bad women are everywhere, just like I said. So where does he admit that there's a difference? WHERE does he say that foreign women are better? He doesn't even have any real travel or expat experience.

If you listen to his voice and mannerisms, he sounds like a typical airhead skater. Trust me, he's not that bright and could not even beat the computer at chess on level one.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another dweeb responding to Steve Hoca. He is good looking by American standards, so he should be able to get American girls. But again, the same airhead shallow politically correct mind and speech. Yet he acts like he thinks he's an intellectual. lol

He even defends feminists saying that they are trying to make up for injustices done to them in the past. What a brainwashed dufus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiaTrT5JnCw

If guys like him came here and read the posts, they'd get a headache. Deep things go over their head.

patex_
Freshman Poster

Post by patex_ »

Winston wrote:
patex_ wrote: Winston:

I know he said that. So he is saying that bad women are everywhere, just like I said. So where does he admit that there's a difference? WHERE does he say that foreign women are better? He doesn't even have any real travel or expat experience.

By harping on the fact that he doesn't admit a difference between AW and FW, you are missing the point. He wasn't out to make a comparison between the two. He wasn't out to argue that one was better than the other -- which leads me to suspect that you probably didn't know what he said.

He was making a very general point about women's behavior (American or foreign) in modern, advanced societies. I have no idea what his level of travel/expat experience is, but I don't see how it invalidates his main point either.

If you listen to his voice and mannerisms, he sounds like a typical airhead skater. Trust me, he's not that bright and could not even beat the computer at chess on level one.

For someone who claims to be a "truth seeker" and "anti-PC," I find it remarkably narrow-minded and judgmental of you to pick on his style, rather than trying to understand and notice some basic truths in his argument -- especially since he never said anything that opposed what this forum is about.

In fact, I find this tendency to deride someone's mannerisms and style (as opposed to focusing on the arguments) quite prevalent among those in the so-called "open-minded," liberal PC crowd.