Residency Visas for Online Warriors

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Residency Visas for Online Warriors

Post by Jester »

I am not interested in residency visas for old farts with goddam pensions.

I am not interested in visas for investors, God bless you my wealthy brother, now go f**k yourself.

I am only interested in residency that a SINGLE man can get WITHOUT on-the-books marriage. LIKE WHEN MY GRANDFATHER CAME THROUGH ELLIS ISLAND.

THAT is what this thread is for.

Work online, or just be charming, or just have a bank account with a few thou. Those are the ONLY requirements that are OK with me.

PS "Why?", someone asks. Because even if ***I*** can finnagle, or qualify, or bribe my way into residency, I ***STILL*** want my relatives, my comrades (and yes my future bride-lets from Nikolaev, Aleppo, Kuching or Axum) to be able to get into the place TOO. I wasn't planning to JUST save MYSELF.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

So here's today's lesson, courtesy of starchild5:

http://raptcat.com/2013/08/08/how-to-ge ... n-germany/
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

One can also get Thai ED visa for one year from reputed schools like thaiwalen before coming to Ph..I was in touch with this site... I have talked to the guy and its owned by a western guy so the service is good and he explains all in detail.

http://www.thaiwalen.com/

Comparison of stay in Germany Vs Philippines

Germany. [p.s . I have never been to Germany..These are just datas I collected and compared it my life in Philippines..I know weird but this is all I have now :) ]

The good.

1. The cost of tourist visa & freelance visa is very cheap like 80 EUR for one year and you get extension and they also extend your tourist visa till your freelance visa status comes and after 3 years on freelance visa, one can apply for residency.

2. Cheap Health Insurance.

3. Low cost of living compared to other European countries.

As we can refer from cost of living comparison website.

http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-livin ... ila/berlin?

The cost of living in Berlin is only 46% higher than Manila. if we add the above benefits, we could deduct some more solutions for a better life as cost of extending visa in Philippines is like 400 EUR plus you can't work..

4. No to little corruption

5. No to little scams

6. Biggest economy in Europe

7. Functioning law and police

8. Great nightlife compared to other places in the west...Women from all over the world to date with...P4P, Sauna, Privates etc

9. Different varieties of food

The Bad.

1. Weather

2. Learning German.

3. For guys like me from third world countries...discrimination in some form plus first entry to Germany is bit difficult.

4. For western guys...The not having the feeling of being away from home, the exotic travel and going far away in a place that gives you a different vibe altogether. For most Americans and Europeans...Germany won't feel like much of a difference in lifestyle as infrastructure and society is more or less same.

Philippines.

The Good.

1. Women..Ask most men who stepped into Philippines and he will say..Its the easiest place to get laid on earth...forget about quality, height, weight etc...and you forget about your age, income and stats...Just Getting Laid Quotient has to the highest in the world.

Well, This is for me is the 90% goodness Philippines has to offer.

2. Rest 10% is the beaches

The Bad.

1. Sorry, Everything other than women. :)

I know I will get a lot of flak on this....Know my background...I was born third world surrounded by corruption back home....I'm touching my 40's and I really need to be a in a place where I do not need to fear for scams, back stabbing, corruption anymore to evolve as a human being......Besides s*x....I have legs, liver, eyes, hands, stomach, heart that need some form of soothing :) .....My intake for scams is over....I cannot do what others here can do. Period. As Winston has written multiple times about Soulless Human beings... I cannot be like them at this point in my life....Basically, other than women..Nothing has changed for me...As I'm alone with no friends and family like back home and some connections to sort problems.....The scams look more darker now....This thing is trying to finish me off...I'm on the edge now..

For most westerners..Their intake for scams could last more as they are new to all this and more resilient from the upbringing they had back home, however even then after few months and some years many expats are complaining...so there must be something really bad in here...

Imagine that plus 37 years....If you feel disgusted by all petty to big scams and corruption after couple of years..Imagine if you were born in a corrupt environment and you struggle all your life Not to be like one.

2. Safety

3. Crime.

4. No Law, No Police, No Government, Bad Food and on and on

Look I shouldn't be complaining as I'm from a much worse place and yet...This feeling comes up naturally....If things were going good even 1% better...I would be happy.... Its like an American guy dating an Australian, British women with same attitude even if the place has changed...The feeling remained the same.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Last year I stayed in China and Thailand using ED visas. It was a hassle getting them, but you didn't really need to go to classes if you didn't want to.

For shorter stays many people can get 90 day visa-free stays in Japan and Malaysia.

One of my friends of a friend is in Costa Rica right now, it seems quite easy to hang out there if you want to.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.