A Belarus Bride Website

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

A Belarus Bride Website

Post by Mr S »

I stumbled across this site recently and it seems to be legit and they even rate each woman in regards to her beauty and capability to adapt to being a wife in a Western Country. Some of the women that are available are good looking also. I'd give it a look if you are looking for an Eastern Euro/Belarus chick to possibly marry. It's updated regularly too, supposedly over 500 chicks looking for love and the owner only lets each girl talk to one guy at a time, whereas the guy can talk to as many girls as he wants to.

http://www.abelarusbride.com/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A Belarus woman was the last white woman I ever dated and I had nightmares for 2 years afterwards. I do not recommend dating these women.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I looked at the photos. Meh.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Taco wrote:A Belarus woman was the last white woman I ever dated and I had nightmares for 2 years afterwards. I do not recommend dating these women.
What didn't you like about Belarus women after your experience dating one?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote:
Taco wrote:A Belarus woman was the last white woman I ever dated and I had nightmares for 2 years afterwards. I do not recommend dating these women.
What didn't you like about Belarus women after your experience dating one?
She had a boyfriend whom she married after I left her country. If I had known that I never would have came to see her. That's actually the good news, the bad news I don't want to talk about.

The only difference between East European women and Western women is East European women are more attractive.