Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow what a honey blonde sex pot! lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info120139.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

They are all high maintenance even in their own country, if you are average in US and bring her over well good luck to you...they are good for short time but not convinced shed be good in the kitchen..
quality p***y comes with price tag
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this girl is perfect looking!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127620.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MAKCR wrote:
Good day, I'm from Ukraine, the husband of the devushki.Olgi Fedyaeva, tell me who gave you these pictures? Hoth you have trouble with the law?

What right have you to distribute the photos without her ? remove her photo from here
Ok I see that her profile has been removed by AFA. So I've removed her photos in this thread and in the other thread too. Sorry for the trouble.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this one is so beautiful and charming!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/566006

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on October 16th, 2012, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow there's some elegant about her face and appearance. It's hard to put into words...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info128985.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow so sexy!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129039.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, that one in the pink bikini has incredible legs.

I went on DateInAsia today and was practically mobbed by girls. Sure, one was a ladyboy, but (s)he was kinda cute!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow what a perfect looking Ukraine girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129178.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
this is what got me about my fav#1. When I saw her over 4 years ago now she was simply the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. Men think I am lying about that but I am not. I have never seen a more beautiful woman in the flesh.....and she looks better than most air brushed super models as well.

I just walked up to her and told her she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was still a beta smuck loser back then and I saw her as "out of my league" but she was also out of my cultural target group as well. As I said....a 5 minute chat and a laugh...that was all that was.

So when I bumped into her 5 months later and I had started this other relationship with an Australian woman and I was in a bit of a quandry about it and mentioned that a friend of mine has suggested I date a russian woman I was very surprised she came out with "Ukrainian woman are even better than russian women". Like I said. I was still a beta smuck and I did not think such a woman would have an interest in me. I was very surprised. I figured she would have a line up of men trying to date her. I had no idea of the problems women in germany had meeting men back then.

Our discussion at that time was almost like a JOB INTERVIEW....she immediately wanted to know what I did for a living, how much I earned, what was the situation with my wife and children, was I really looking for a new wife. When we got to kids I told her that I did not want more and she asked if I would be ok with her trying to change my mind on that issue. I told her she was welcome to try and that she had fair warning. At that time I was very clear. I wanted to be married again. I was a "one woman man". I really, really wanted to find are really nice woman and settle down with her. having been with one woman 23 years and living with her 20 years life without a woman in it like that was not even imaginable for me in March 2008.

So it was very clear to me what she was looking for was a husband who would pay for her and any future children. And she went about it in an almost clinical businesslike fashion which was fine by me. I actually appreciated that she was so up front about it. We both knew what we were going in for. This was before I was suicidal so I was quite a different person at that point in time. Quite a few ukrainian and russian women I have met are similar to that. They are very direct about what they want from a man and what they offer the man in return. They are very calculating people. But if you get an honest one like fav#1 then you can do well.

She has aged a bit over the last 4 years, of course, but she will be a beautiful and elegant woman until the day she dies. These Ukrainian and russian women certainly have beauty to burn. The romainian women do too.

But she is 167 cm tall, 50kgs, runs a marathon in under 4 hours, goes running about 15kms three times a week...though she has quit that at the moment due to going back to school. I do not know any other woman who even holds a candle to her. Of course some of the twenty somethings are starting to catch her as she is on the down hill slide now.

The sad thing is that if I agreed to babies we would very possibly have gotten married....but I am too old and I know it.