Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

WPO wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
WPO wrote:
royaldude wrote:you should consult with a lawyer who is aware of the legal situations your foriegn wife could present. for instance preups can be overturned because the wife didnt understand or was pressured into it. so what you need to do is hire a lawyer for you and a lawyer for her and a translator even if she speaks good english and also a retired judge and someone to film the whole process. also you shouldnt do this before a wedding date has been set. also even if you do all that and she decides to leave you could be on the hook for paying for her social welfare. ive heard this could be up into the 6 figures. but im not an attorney so talk to a good one and find out what you willl owe if things go badly.

ps there are lots of illegal and foreign women on green cards in the us. you can date foreign women in the us you dont have to leave the country to find them.
No thanks. Not only going abroad to find a real woman (or women), but experiencing different cultures/atmospheres. Another world in that matter. Think of it: getting away from the uptight, rude, hypocritical, always in a hurry to go nowhere type crowd and witness parts and sceneries of the world you never saw before. My father (who's been around the globe) and everyone else say the same thing: If you get a chance to travel - DO IT. My father says that if it weren't for his family (he was in his 20s then), he would have stayed overseas. Well, I have plenty of family here.... But I'll be damn if I come back! The fact that females outnumber males in foreign countries and will treat you well, ask YOU out on a date (imagine that), won't kick you to the curb for an a$$hole, actually answer the phone when you call her, down to earth, moralistic, feminine, physically fit even into their 60s...... America will become a thing of the past.

Although there are a lot of foreigners here in the states, finding one who isn't americanized is mission impossible. Quite a few brazilian women where I work at are very attractive. most of them have beautiful bodies, but they're approachable as a rabid wolverine. There was one I tried to speak to (32 years old) who said she's lived here since she was 7. I almost ended the conversation right there! Making a long story short: she gave me her number which I found out was bogus. A week later, she asks for some personal training (what audacity). I give her my information, what store to go and when to meet me so she can start her first session. The number I gave her was my cousin's work number (he's a detective and swat member of the police department!), the store I wrote down has been out of business since 2005, and I don't work on saturdays! If I'm gonna hook up with a foreigner, it's going to be in a foreign country.
Brazilian women are the worst when they get to the states especially the mixed race or white ones.And they can be racist also against blacks or anyone darker for that matter.Brazilian women stick to Brazilian men they date out if the man is white and rich.The only black men i have seen that got Brazilian wives had to go to Brazil.Brazilian women in the states get an over inflated ego because to many people kiss their asses for nothing especially Hispanics while most Brazilians look down on Spanish as an inferior language and have no interest in Hispanics for the most part.
You're dead wrong about that. They see my light brown skin and long curly hair and accept me as one of their own. Some have even made the assumption that I am brazilian. It is the americanized ones who are really dippy and judge a book by its cover. Although the americanized are cliquish and prefer badboys (many of them lived here most of their lives), they would rather speak to me than someone who has no connection to someone latin/hispanic. They're like the german woman I used to see all the time... you'd never see her around white guys. They don't give a damn how much money you have/make. The gym I work at is chok full of them. There's even a brazilian steak house down the road. They are very sociable and feel more comfortable with other portuguese speaking people. If I spoke fluent portuguese (I speak only a little), they'd swarm me like I just hit the game winning home run. Even the americanized ones would want to speak to you. The only difference with the americanized brazilians are that they're just like black american women... cliquish and full of $hit. Sorry bro. That's the way it is. Action speak louder than words. I witness and endure it every work day.

btw, the "white" brazilians do not refer themselves as white. They'll correct you immediately if you ask them.
Then why do they refer to themselves as ''branco'' in Brazil but when they get to the states they are no longer white?I have heard them try to say they are not white also which is funny when some of them look so white you would assume they are a white American.I speak fluent Português also but i am a Black American.In Philadelphia if they hang out with anyone who is not Brazilian in the states most of the time it is Hispanics. Go to any Hispanic owned bar in northeast philly it will be full of Brazilians on the weekend as well as Mexicans and Dominicans(it is funny to watch them try to talk to each other)But this is only because Brazilians are not as established in the states as Hispanic but i doubt you will see them hanging around Spanish speaking spots like this in Brazil if such places existed there.

They are polite and sociable yeah if you can break into their circle but from my experience they will socialize with me to a certain extent and usually it is just because they wanted to learn English.The Brazilian men in America i have met were cool as hell but i got a different vibe from Brazilian women in America for sure.
They seemed to all ways assume a Black man is interested in them sexually(especially if they are white) which kind of ruins a lot of potentially good conversation.I had one white Brazilian women almost tried to insinuate that i was making a pass at her and she was eight months pregnant and we were in church!
:shock: Even Brazilian men say the women act different when they get to the states.I know a Brazilian girl very attractive who is Pardo.Married a rich white guy i swear this girl is so Americanized and this girl does not have a single friend of color.One time i saw a Brazilian friend of mine i said whats up to him he had a Bunch of Brazilian(white) girls around him conversing as soon as i came over all three of the girls just up and left.
The Brazilians i get the most love from are Afro-Brazilian from my ficance's family.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Post by Travel Dude »

Do what I did....marry or date one and stay in their country. Forget about the USA! Being married to a foreign woman in their own country and living there, gives you more respect. Plus you can work there. Stop being a silly tourist and LIVE IN HER COUNTRY!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Travel Dude wrote:Do what I did....marry or date one and stay in their country. Forget about the USA! Being married to a foreign woman in their own country and living there, gives you more respect. Plus you can work there. Stop being a silly tourist and LIVE IN HER COUNTRY!
I agree. I don't get this I want to bring her back to the USA thing.

Let me ask, is the USA the best country to live in?
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

ishwri wrote:Im interested to know everyones opinion. Do you think it would be best to live in the country of your foreign wife or bring her back to the USA? If she lives in the USA, how likely will she become americanized?
It is easier for a palm tree to successfully thrive in Antarctica, planted in the ground and without any protection whatsoever, than it is for a foreign woman brought to America to retain any of her good heart and not become fully Americanized!

Not only will the culture crush her soul like a loaded, 150-car freight train smashing into a Ford Taurus at even 125 miles per hour, but even American police will make it look like it is actually illegal under Federal law, straight from Washington, DC, to be nice, social, and open to other people. Some officers will even make it look as though anyone in America who is social and open like in a foreign country is subject to arrest and imprisonment.
Last edited by AW Warning on October 31st, 2015, 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Unless you are fluent in the foreign language and are willing to adapt to a 2nd world country, then yes you ought to consider bringing her back. I would say as the internet was taking off the talk of MOBs really blossomed in that guys got this crazy idea that in their middle age (and beyond) that they could bring women back as old as their daughter or granddaughter. If you want the really young model you need to stay in her country.

If you up your standards and make it not just about looks then I would say go for it.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

travelsouth wrote:Unless you are fluent in the foreign language and are willing to adapt to a 2nd world country, then yes you ought to consider bringing her back. I would say as the internet was taking off the talk of MOBs really blossomed in that guys got this crazy idea that in their middle age (and beyond) that they could bring women back as old as their daughter or granddaughter. If you want the really young model you need to stay in her country.

If you up your standards and make it not just about looks then I would say go for it.
I totally agree. If there is a big age gap you set yourself up for many issues back in the USA, and that places the relationship at risk. Worried men then try to shelter there new bride from younger guys hitting on them and the stigma attached that you are some sort of creep or loser stealing a woman from a poor country. You will never feel comfortable unless you can look somewhat aligned as a couple. If the guy is young and fit for his age, then maybe the couple can pull off a 15-20 year age gap but not much more. People told me I looked natural with my Thai GF who was 21 years younger than I and I could tell she was very sensitive about it. Asian women care a lot about how aother people view them. You will be ostracized for 25+ yr age gap and saying you don't care will not solve the long term problems at least not for her. I'm not passing judgement as I envy the guy with a wife 30 years younger ;)

So in summary, sure bring her back as long as she does not look like your daughter. Otherwise, decide how you can make it work in her country or another where you will be openly accepted.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Lorenzo wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Unless you are fluent in the foreign language and are willing to adapt to a 2nd world country, then yes you ought to consider bringing her back. I would say as the internet was taking off the talk of MOBs really blossomed in that guys got this crazy idea that in their middle age (and beyond) that they could bring women back as old as their daughter or granddaughter. If you want the really young model you need to stay in her country.

I totally agree. If there is a big age gap you set yourself up for many issues back in the USA, and that places the relationship at risk. Worried men then try to shelter there new bride from younger guys hitting on them and the stigma attached that you are some sort of creep or loser stealing a woman from a poor country. You will never feel comfortable unless you can look somewhat aligned as a couple. If the guy is young and fit for his age, then maybe the couple can pull off a 15-20 year age gap but not much more. People told me I looked natural with my Thai GF who was 21 years younger than I and I could tell she was very sensitive about it. Asian women care a lot about how aother people view them. You will be ostracized for 25+ yr age gap and saying you don't care will not solve the long term problems at least not for her. I'm not passing judgement as I envy the guy with a wife 30 years younger ;)

So in summary, sure bring her back as long as she does not look like your daughter. Otherwise, decide how you can make it work in her country or another where you will be openly accepted.
If you are 50 and pulling a smoking hot woman in her mid to late 30s isn't good enough for you then you need to move overseas. The best time to do this for first timers is to just wait until you are around my age (late 20s to early 30s). Or cut your loses early in your late 30s rather than waiting til you are old. The biggest mistake guys make is to hold on for the sake of the kids or to suffer in silence.

If you are older you can still go younger, just not insanely young. I'm tired of all the middle aged guys always saying I'm this age but I look that age. Just STFU and embrace who you are. There are plenty of good looking educated women in this world that will be interested if you are a decent guy.

For those of you that are saying under no circumstances should you bring a foreign woman home, I would say you are exposing your own baggage.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

Post by firahs75 »

ishwri wrote:Im interested to know everyones opinion. Do you think it would be best to live in the country of your foreign wife or bring her back to the USA? If she lives in the USA, how likely will she become americanized?
DONT' DO IT!!!!!!!

Back to the OP....don't do it. Married her when I was 26, at the top of my game and I was very good looking and in stellar shape...put everything into this relationship....she was the ideal wife (she was from latin america) waiting on me hand and foot (cooking for me, clipping my toenails etc). She was from an upper middle class family but from a rural area and very traditional...she had a BS in Economics from a top university in her home country. She was genuinely happy here at first in the USA (at least i think she was, but with women can you ever really knnow?), tending to my needs and the household. I am not perfect, but in 9 years i never cheated on her (despite a few opportunities) and treated her with love, kindness, and respect.

It all came crumbling down in year 7 (we lived in her country for the first 2 years) when she went for her masters and got indoctrinated into feminism....then she started talking shit about "power imbalances" in our relationship....long story short, she completely metamorphized into an AW and became cold, detached, tattooed, and the icing on the cake was her cheating...we are no longer together....it was a sobering lesson about the unreliable nature of women and the only time i came close to suicide.

Maybe it is worth mentioning that I am pretty religious (christian) and she didn't really believe in God.

If you want a good wife, try to get one from a country where the men have the upper hand and live with her there....it is really the only reliable way to ensure marital happiness.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

firahs75 wrote:
DONT' DO IT!!!!!!!

Back to the OP....don't do it. Married her when I was 26, at the top of my game and I was very good looking and in stellar shape...put everything into this relationship....she was the ideal wife (she was from latin america) waiting on me hand and foot (cooking for me, clipping my toenails etc). She was from an upper middle class family but from a rural area and very traditional...she had a BS in Economics from a top university in her home country. She was genuinely happy here at first in the USA (at least i think she was, but with women can you ever really knnow?), tending to my needs and the household. I am not perfect, but in 9 years i never cheated on her (despite a few opportunities) and treated her with love, kindness, and respect.

It all came crumbling down in year 7 (we lived in her country for the first 2 years) when she went for her masters and got indoctrinated into feminism....then she started talking shit about "power imbalances" in our relationship....long story short, she completely metamorphized into an AW and became cold, detached, tattooed, and the icing on the cake was her cheating...we are no longer together....it was a sobering lesson about the unreliable nature of women and the only time i came close to suicide.

Maybe it is worth mentioning that I am pretty religious (christian) and she didn't really believe in God.

If you want a good wife, try to get one from a country where the men have the upper hand and live with her there....it is really the only reliable way to ensure marital happiness.
You had more variables in your equation than just moving to America. She took courses in feminism.

My wife has spent about 10 years in the US, and she's probably a better wife in a lot of ways than when I married her. We are both Christians, so neither of us just accept the standard cultural views in American society, and interpret them through some common shared Biblical values. That's helps. If your wife doesn't know what she believes and takes courses in feminism, that's a problem. Even if she does, a husband should say 'no' to his wife pursuing studies of feminism.

I was talking to a man who said his girlfriend studied women's studies at a university. I asked him if she talked about 'patriarchy', etc. If I were single, I wouldn't date a woman who complained about 'the patriarchy' who was serious about it.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

Post by firahs75 »

MrMan wrote:
firahs75 wrote:
DONT' DO IT!!!!!!!

You had more variables in your equation than just moving to America. She took courses in feminism.

My wife has spent about 10 years in the US, and she's probably a better wife in a lot of ways than when I married her. We are both Christians, so neither of us just accept the standard cultural views in American society, and interpret them through some common shared Biblical values. That's helps. If your wife doesn't know what she believes and takes courses in feminism, that's a problem. Even if she does, a husband should say 'no' to his wife pursuing studies of feminism.

I was talking to a man who said his girlfriend studied women's studies at a university. I asked him if she talked about 'patriarchy', etc. If I were single, I wouldn't date a woman who complained about 'the patriarchy' who was serious about it.
yes you have a point....she did not get a degree in feminism or womens' studies per se, but we all know that Unis are bastions of feminism and liberal values....I am an educated man with a PhD from one of the best public Unis on the planet and 9/10 of my profs were women with hyphenated last names

Good Orderly Direction is imperative for women, because otherwise they will f**k you over every time...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

firahs75 wrote:yes you have a point....she did not get a degree in feminism or womens' studies per se, but we all know that Unis are bastions of feminism and liberal values....I am an educated man with a PhD from one of the best public Unis on the planet and 9/10 of my profs were women with hyphenated last names

Good Orderly Direction is imperative for women, because otherwise they will f**k you over every time...
Yes, bringing a foreign wife back is fine as long as you know what you are doing. No university indoctrination. No TV. And some kind of sound religion. I've been married for 25 years and so far so good.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Western culture is toxic. We get it, fellahs. The solution would be to insulate yourself from it. Build a society or group, maybe avoid outlets that'll depress you like Facebook and Twitter, try not to get caught up on celebs. You know, common sense stuff.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

One should not extrapolate their worldview based on one guy who brought a woman back and it didn't work out (or one guy where it did work out).

It seems to get posted that statistically international marriages work out better than USA domestic marriage. The gringas are going to do whatever they can to crap all over this idea and concept. However gringas are marrying foreigners too in big statistically numbers.

To me this is best looked at from a micro issue versus macro. Most Americans are going to need to work in America. If you have a degree and good job you aren't leaving it to teach English to rich Korean kids that act like twatmonkies.

So should you bring a foreign woman back to the States? If you have put in the time and it is an honest effort... sure.

What's the other option for most Americans? Date a fat gringa. Live overseas teaching English for peanuts (not a long term way to get paid). Jack of to porn and bitch on sites like HA or MGTOW.

Hell... marry the latina already.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Filipina Pea addresses the topic of whether you should bring your Filipina to the US. As I expected, the answer is nuanced and there is no one size fits all.

My answer: Yes and no. Some people are easily corrupted by American culture, but they were corrupt to begin with. A culture doesn't change you, it just reveals who you are. For example, I didn't become a big flirt in the Philippines because the culture made me into one, I was already like that and the Filipino culture simply allowed me to be who I am. Some foreign women never become Americanized either.

Comment I posted to Pea:

Pea, it's not about age. Even young guys in America can feel invisible if they aren't the type of guy that American girls like. I know this from experience of course. Also, if you are not neurotypical and you are wired differently and a misfit and neurodivergent, women tend to ostracize and shun you too, because women in America and NE Asia are wired to shun misfits. In fact, that's the beauty of the Philippines, in that misfits tend to feel accepted there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne