Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

terminator wrote:I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
I disagree. It never hurts to ask for other people's opinions. Not everyone can afford to take off to another country at the drop of a dime! Better to ask around and find out about a particular country than go there and find out --it's not suited for you. And what's wrong with people asking? Isn't that the whole point of this website? If you don't like it, maybe you should go run off to another forum.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Post by ishwri »

thanks guys for the input, e. irazarry and terminator. If you feel that strongly about it, START YOUR OWN FORUM. I dont care how you feel about this thread, move onto the next thread on keep your mouth shut
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree with Pete, ishwri. You will need to go and see if the woman you are dating has strong family values. Usually the problems for most women in North America, UK, most of Europe, and parts of Oceania (Australia, NZ, HK/Shanghai (China) ). Most women are not good for anything other than for sex in these countries.

So, as DJ4Money mentioned. You probably want to find a girl from whatever your favorite country who you know will still be the same girl as you met before.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I stand by what I said, even though djfm has a need to attack everything now.
How is what I am saying is an attack???? You take largely unimportant sh*t too seriously. (Latvians, Black Women, etc, etc, etc)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I stand by what I said, even though djfm has a need to attack everything now.
How is what I am saying is an attack???? You take largely unimportant sh*t too seriously. (Latvians, Black Women, etc, etc, etc)
I'm not the one starting flame wars though. You just attack everything.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Banano wrote:To be on safe side dont bring her back to USA,
or if you do make sure she is from good family and is not too hot looking(6 and above), if she is solid 7 or 8 and you are 4 or 5 in looks department DO NOT bring her back home, you are asking for trouble if you do.
If she is a young woman and between 7-10 she would be more likely to cheat if brought back to America? What if the guy was a 7 or 8?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I'm not the one starting flame wars though. You just attack everything.
Huh? Go find some of my post that are attacks. There are a few but not everything and I really don't care. If you want to be a non-starter, complain about women here, women there, great. The time for that and its not really my opinion is over. We know what the issue is, we know what to do, you can either do it or complain.

You choose to complain, again that's fine but what are you doing to solve the core issue - Not Married, No Girlfriend, No source of regular sex, No companionship.

Two ways to solve it.

Be vastly more aggressive in the US market - http://www.supplysidedating.com/

Start looking overseas and as I said stay tune, you think I just attack you (and others) I am going to give back, more than you will, more than BAW and more than PN, I will help you find the woman you are looking for.

Have a nice evening.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tsar wrote:
Banano wrote:To be on safe side dont bring her back to USA,
or if you do make sure she is from good family and is not too hot looking(6 and above), if she is solid 7 or 8 and you are 4 or 5 in looks department DO NOT bring her back home, you are asking for trouble if you do.
If she is a young woman and between 7-10 she would be more likely to cheat if brought back to America? What if the guy was a 7 or 8?
Ignore that, they are being ridiculous. I can tell you the story of a Ukrainian woman married to some American sap connected to the Russian Mafia, you wanna hear that story???

CS I have seen and read every horror story about marrying a woman from the FSU. A Green Card Hunter is likely to put on a front for three years to get what she wants, but I can guarantee sometime after year one and before year three she'll cut off the sex from you.

The point is YOU CAN AVOID all this by paying attention. I don't know one couple personally where the woman "changed". They think American Culture is largely stupid, Americans just as stupid and just deal with because they love their husbands and this is where he lives.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Eastern Slavs and Anglo Saxons in their raw form ( meaning not knowing about each others' cultures, not speaking each others' languages and not trying to adjust to each other) are incompatible. I mean like totally. The cultures are vastly different. The Orthodox and Protestant ways of thinking do not mix well. Maybe a Ukrainian Catholic would fit in better. But these rarely mingle with other races. Especially with Orthodox Ukrainians. And they do not like anything Russian, either.

Most women from Ukraine that Americans end up marrying are ethnic Russians, anyway. Americans think these are "Ukrainians", though. Heck, they don't know the difference- these have Ukrainian passports. Good enough. And most Americans have no clue how to tell these apart- they do not even know what a Ukrainian name is supposed to be like. Totally unprepared.

An Anglo is much more compatible with a Chinese or a Japanese person than with these, imo.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:Eastern Slavs and Anglo Saxons in their raw form ( meaning not knowing about each others' cultures, not speaking each others' languages and not trying to adjust to each other) are incompatible. I mean like totally. The cultures are vastly different. The Orthodox and Protestant ways of thinking do not mix well. Maybe a Ukrainian Catholic would fit in better. But these rarely mingle with other races. Especially with Orthodox Ukrainians. And they do not like anything Russian, either.

Most women from Ukraine that Americans end up marrying are ethnic Russians, anyway. Americans think these are "Ukrainians", though. Heck, they don't know the difference- these have Ukrainian passports. Good enough. And most Americans have no clue how to tell these apart- they do not even know what a Ukrainian name is supposed to be like. Totally unprepared.

An Anglo is much more compatible with a Chinese or a Japanese person than with these, imo.
I know how to tell Russians from Ukrainians, the Ukrainians don't like being called Russians....

Largely you're right though. I'd ask a Ukrainian History Professor to suggest a good book about the country, make sure its available in English and will be a coffee table book, the kids will pick it up and read it. I'm not totally unprepared, indifferent is closer to the truth, I know enough not to say something stupid, however we won't be living there, I don't need to know much more than what can be found in cliff notes.

There some Geek ruins in Crimea it was in a Ukrainian girl's profile on LL and she told me what it was called - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chersonesus_%28Crimea%29

As Spock would say "Fascinating" This is something I would be interested in seeing, hmmm...

According to a brother that lives in Japan, Japanese women are not all that compatible.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Well my fiancee doesn't want to live in america, she is willing to come visit my family with me but she doesn't want to live here because she doesn't like american culture at all. I guess I'm lucky in that department. :)
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

you should consult with a lawyer who is aware of the legal situations your foriegn wife could present. for instance preups can be overturned because the wife didnt understand or was pressured into it. so what you need to do is hire a lawyer for you and a lawyer for her and a translator even if she speaks good english and also a retired judge and someone to film the whole process. also you shouldnt do this before a wedding date has been set. also even if you do all that and she decides to leave you could be on the hook for paying for her social welfare. ive heard this could be up into the 6 figures. but im not an attorney so talk to a good one and find out what you willl owe if things go badly.

ps there are lots of illegal and foreign women on green cards in the us. you can date foreign women in the us you dont have to leave the country to find them.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I know how to tell Russians from Ukrainians, the Ukrainians don't like being called Russians....
It's much deeper than that. You are dealing with two mentalities like say, the English and the Irish. The values and behavior are just different to the core. Plus the names and the language are different too.

Russians- taller, more Scandinavian looking, the face more angular. Skin lighter, eyes slightly narrower.
Ukrainians- shorter, darker, more Turkish/Iranian blood. Eyes more fish-like.
Russian last names end in -ov/ev and in. Putin, Medvedev, Gorbachov. The noble families of the past had names ending in "ski" but these are rarely found now.
Ukrainian names end in: enko, anko, uk, ak, - Pavlenko, Gumenuk, Pinchak. Many more names ending in "ski".
Largely you're right though. I'd ask a Ukrainian History Professor to suggest a good book about the country, make sure its available in English and will be a coffee table book, the kids will pick it up and read it. I'm not totally unprepared, indifferent is closer to the truth, I know enough not to say something stupid, however we won't be living there, I don't need to know much more than what can be found in cliff notes.
I would study the culture and how they think- the values rather than the history although that too would be nice. A lot of it could be found on a website. Just the basics.
As Spock would say "Fascinating" This is something I would be interested in seeing, hmmm...
More serious than that. Remaining indifferent and not knowing how those people think and operate can result in serious conflicts leading to divorce and ruined lives. Starts with indifference and people assuming these think like Americans or want to be Americans.

Such an approach works with many Filipino girls who love America and Americans and do not have a strong ethnic culture to hinder the completion of their Americanization. Not well with East Slavs.
According to a brother that lives in Japan, Japanese women are not all that compatible.
This is all anecdotal - some people say this, some say that. I am just formulating an opinion based on my experience and what I saw with Americans and Ukrainians and Americans with Japanese. The only problem with the Japanese is that they are rich. You really need to live there and make friends with them to find one. They are not dying to come to the US, either.

You also do not hear much about problems between Japanese women and American men. The Internet is not abuzz with horror stories about those women and Yakuza, about them running away and marrying another guy, etc as it would be with the FSU women. So, something must be happening OK.

How come the guys are not even talking about them here?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

djfourmoney wrote:Ignore that, they are being ridiculous. I can tell you the story of a Ukrainian woman married to some American sap connected to the Russian Mafia, you wanna hear that story???
Yes
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Lav I would learn I enjoy it. Just on the importance scale I put it on the indifferent and its not locked in stone I am going over there anyway, I may never make it out of Western/Northern Europe.

I do study behavior, I had a chance to do that already, I am not new to this.

Sorry divorce is not in my vocab... Won't happen.

I will have a brother that live in Japan and is still friends with his Japanese ex-wife on the show. Like I said, we'll get it in, you won't be disappointed.