Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Post by ishwri »

Im interested to know everyones opinion. Do you think it would be best to live in the country of your foreign wife or bring her back to the USA? If she lives in the USA, how likely will she become americanized?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

There are endless threads on this. Please do a search before droppin' some CRC reDUMBdancy on us. I thank you belatedly.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I would advice NOT to bring a foreign bride back to the USA. Even if "Americanization" doesn't happen, serious psychological disorders like depression may occur. On Friday, I had lunch with a woman from China who had just recently married an American soldier, and in just 4 months you could tell that the "Americanization" of her new surroundings was taking a toll on her mentally. Especially considering that she is now residing in the Chicagoland area (easily the worst region in America for values and tradition). Hell, Chicago is so bad even Arabian women here become McDonald's-addicted, bastard offspring-having, snobby Paris Hiltons by default - and those bitches aren't even supposed to eat meat!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Ishwri...

This topic has been beat to death but I think you'll find that if you meet and marry a nice educated girl with deep family roots she'll come to America and stay who she is/was without you having to worry. My filipina wife has been here in Seattle for over 6 years. I see little change in her behavior. Last thing on earth that she wants to become is an American/femnazi robot. It simply doesn't appeal to her. She likes who she is and won't change for anybody which is a good thing.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:Ishwri...

This topic has been beat to death but I think you'll find that if you meet and marry a nice educated girl with deep family roots she'll come to America and stay who she is/was without you having to worry. My filipina wife has been here in Seattle for over 6 years. I see little change in her behavior. Last thing on earth that she wants to become is an American/femnazi robot. It simply doesn't appeal to her. She likes who she is and won't change for anybody which is a good thing.
I can verify that's Pete's wife is anything but Americanized. As I have told Pete often, he is a very lucky man.

Of course YMMV.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

davewe wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Ishwri...

I can verify that's Pete's wife is anything but Americanized. As I have told Pete often, he is a very lucky man.

Of course YMMV.
You make your own luck honestly. If you forget how she looks and listen to what she is saying you'll avoid the YMMV nonsense. Women with strong family ties is one good indication and one I see across the board in marriages to foreign that are successful.

I can't keep saying this: This is MRA fear mongering, disaffected White men mostly screaming about this. I am not sure what skin All_That_Is_Man has in the game to suggest that its a bad idea. Stop using other people's mistakes as a reason to not take a risk, that's paralysis and one of the reasons "you're still hereeee".
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Hell, Chicago is so bad even Arabian women here become McDonald's-addicted, bastard offspring-having, snobby Paris Hiltons by default - and those bitches aren't even supposed to eat meat!
That's funny but true! Chicago seems to attract the most overweight, unattractive women in the US! When you get outside the Chicago area and travel to downstate Illinois (like I do sometimes) you meet better looking women, who are not fat.

Chicago is ranked as one of the fattest cities in America and one look inside any shopping mall and you will see that it is true! :P

Hell, even some of the fat chicks and ugly chicks here think their bowel movement does not stink! :shock:

When I think about getting involved with one of these overweight, unattractive women in the Chicago area, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ............ or vomit! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

I stand by what I said, even though djfm has a need to attack everything now.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

jamesbond wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Hell, Chicago is so bad even Arabian women here become McDonald's-addicted, bastard offspring-having, snobby Paris Hiltons by default - and those bitches aren't even supposed to eat meat!
That's funny but true! Chicago seems to attract the most overweight, unattractive women in the US! When you get outside the Chicago area and travel to downstate Illinois (like I do sometimes) you meet better looking women, who are not fat.

Chicago is ranked as one of the fattest cities in America and one look inside any shopping mall and you will see that it is true! :P

Hell, even some of the fat chicks and ugly chicks here think their bowel movement does not stink! :shock:

When I think about getting involved with one of these overweight, unattractive women in the Chicago area, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ............ or vomit! :lol:

Chicago is not even in the top 10. Memphis, TN is now the fattest city in the USA

1. Memphis, TN
2. Richmond, VA
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Virginia Beach, VA
5. Columbus, OH
6. Louisville, KY
7. New Orleans, LA
8. Pittsburgh, PA
9. Baltimore, MD
10. Indianapolis, IN

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/g ... leans.html

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

jamesbond wrote:

It's true, and most of them when they are out in public seem to like to carry on this look:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HenryGeorge wrote:It's true, and most of them when they are out in public seem to like to carry on this look:

Yes, this is that "scowl" that american women have on their face when they are out in public. This is especially true for good looking women in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

To be on safe side dont bring her back to USA,
or if you do make sure she is from good family and is not too hot looking(6 and above), if she is solid 7 or 8 and you are 4 or 5 in looks department DO NOT bring her back home, you are asking for trouble if you do.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Banano wrote:To be on safe side dont bring her back to USA,
or if you do make sure she is from good family and is not too hot looking(6 and above), if she is solid 7 or 8 and you are 4 or 5 in looks department DO NOT bring her back home, you are asking for trouble if you do.
Yeah, because Americanization ONLY affects females who are 6s and above... :roll:
Can we dispel the myth that "ugly women are loyal" already? :D

Just saying.

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

terminator wrote:I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
My gripe exactly!!! +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!