Marrying a Traditional Bride

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

mrmillersd wrote: Why do you deserve a woman like that?
The reason I think I deserve a wife who isn't a fat, hateful slut is that such a wife would have been my due in most societies, and only isn't now because some scumbags have spent trillions in order to deprive men like me of the opportunity. It is similar to why I think I deserve to be able to keep my wallet, as opposed to having some scumbag steal it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

mrmillersd, chill with the personal attacks or else I'll be forced to ban you from this forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Adama wrote:mrmillersd is a feminist troll. The sad part is he doesnt even realize that he is a brainwashed feminist. Anyone who thinks women are above men is a feminist. Feminists believe that women are inherently worthy of any man, but a man must be extraordinary to be worthy of even the scummiest woman. That is a hallmark of a feminist.

Feminists also want to exalt whores as being virtuous, normal and just.

These are two things mrmillersd is doing here on this forum.

Not only is a feminist, it is also Satanic to claim these things (that women are above men and that whores are good for marriage/virtuous).

The other sad part is that Zboy1 and Winston believe men like this should come here and harass the good members here. They encourage this activity. The troll should actually be banned.
What??????? I'm the one that has cleaned-up this forum, so that all the old posters are returning, and we are getting many new members as well. Plus, I'm the one putting everyone on-notice, that any troll-like behavior will not be tolerated in this forum. Without me, this forum would go back to being the unregulated mess it was--like before. Do you want that, Adama?