Is finding a wife in Vietnam much easier?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
jacobnguyensanjose
Freshman Poster

Is finding a wife in Vietnam much easier?

Post by jacobnguyensanjose »

So I am literally 25 years old and I haven't had much luck in the dating field at all. I never had a girlfriend and girls all rejected me. I am a vietnamese american guy and I am just tired and fed up with being lonely. I am a great and nice and sweet guy and I don't understand why no woman wants me not even vietnamese american women. My parents and my relatives are willing to help me out by introducing me to a couple of vietnamese women in vietnam who they know. They said that I can pick out one of them who I like and am attracted to marry. I am seriously considering doing this as I am just tired of it. Most of my friends are married already and I am just still alone. Should I go and meet those ladies that I am being introduced to ? Is it easier to find a woman in vietnam to get married to ?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Is finding a wife in vietnam much easier

Post by Johnny1975 »

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

You're 25 years old. You're thinking with your dick. Stop it. You want attention from women and you're so desperate for it that you're willing to become a married man in his twenties to get it. Don't be an idiot. You should be dating and having sex with lots of women until at least your mid thirties. And then you should go for a girl who is at least 10 years younger, preferably 15, even 20.

If you can't meet women, then maybe at least for now you could meet those vietnamese girls but don't get married. In fact, me personally, I wouldn't even have sex with them. I'd just meet them and have fun with them without having sex. Why? Because they're probably good girls and it would be a shame to have meaningless sex with them and ruin them.

Go out and find some sluts and have sex with them. Spend time with girls and learn to be around them without being desperate. Find out what you really like and want in a woman. Focus on making money. Improve yourself, not just for women but for yourself. Stick around here and learn a thing or two. Read other similar blogs and forums. Check out www.returnofkings.com . Those are the things you should be doing.

Here's what you can do right now :

1) Go to a mirror
2) Slap yourself

All the best.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 2nd, 2020, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Johnny1975 wrote:Here's what you can do right now :

1) Go to a mirror
2) Slap yourself
Lol

Next, go to vietnam cupid, setup an account, groom yourself real well, and upload some nice pictures to your profile.
Finally, don't forget to wipe the drool off your face once you start seeing all the babes in there.

Setup a couple dozen before you go on your trip.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

droid wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Here's what you can do right now :

1) Go to a mirror
2) Slap yourself
Lol

Next, go to vietnam cupid, setup an account, groom yourself real well, and upload some nice pictures to your profile.
Finally, don't forget to wipe the drool off your face once you start seeing all the babes in there.

Setup a couple dozen before you go on your trip.

This from a guy that can't even get laid in south America lol
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^^^^Mentally ill liar

Meanwhile, in actual life...
:lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I know in some Asian cultures, when you reach a certain age and haven't met someone, the family goes into traditional matchmaker mode and tries to match you up. If you grew up in a culture like that, it may make sense for you.

If you are able to support a wife, I don't see any problem with being introduced to some possible marriage prospects. I wouldn't have wanted my parents picking someone out for me. I remember in 9th grade, my mom kept telling me how cute this girl with this really big nose was at church. We moved across town and went to church elsewhere, and eventually she went to church there with her family a few years later. She had a boyfriend, so I didn't have to deal with the girl acting like she liked me. My mom didn't think she looked cute anymore. She looked the same to me. But if you and your parents are on the same page as far as looks go or if you get a lot of input into the situation, looks might not be an issue.

A plus, I hear, about Vietnamese women, is that they are taught to be respectful and obedient to their husbands. I don't have all that much experience with Vietnamese people, but they sure make it sound good. Koreans, Taiwanese, and Singaporean go to matchmakers to marry Vietnamese women, too. Are divorce rates low? If you married some poor girl from Vietnam, she might consider you high status, at least at marriage. And she may have a low standard of what she expects in terms of financial support. If she's used to living in a shack, squatting over a kerosene stove to cook some rice that she harvested herself that day, and she moves somewhere with a microwave and an air conditioner, she may not criticize the size of the apartment. If you speak Vietnamese and know the culture, you may have an easier time than a lot of men on this forum who marry some woman from abroad.

I don't think 25 is too young to marry. I do think you need to have some kind of career going to be able to support her and any kids that may arrive. Are you going to live with your mom and dad? That's a recipe for stress right there. Moving is high stress. Living in a new country is high stress. Being around in-laws is high stress. If she moved to the US and instantly moved in with your parents, that may over load her nerves.

As far as picking a girl goes, ask your parents the methodology and process for choosing someone. Can they match you up, and you just date with no pressure? That may be okay. If you meet the girl, and after one conversation, not even a private conversation where you can ask her deep probing questions, but some big public meeting with her family, they want to know if you want to marry her, that doesn't sound like a good scenario to me. If it's matching up to just date over there, then send emails back and forth, and maybe marry in a year, and if you break up, no one in either family complains, the risk sounds a lot lower. So really ask the details of your parents. Don't expect them to tell you these things unless you ask. Get details about the matchmaking process.

What is there criteria? Does she have to come from a rich family? Do they consider her temper, how respectful she is, whether she is emotionally stable?

For me, I wanted a girl with the same faith I have. That was really a top priority for me.

If I were single and going through a process like that, I'd want some ground rules where I could turn down a girl I wasn't attracted to without shaming her in front of her family or getting flack from my own relatives. I wouldn't want a situation where I'd be pressured to tell her family why I wasn't interested, (e.g. "your daughter is not attractive to me".) I'd want to know about the girls' faith. I'd want to see what her personality is like and whether it matches with mine. I'd want to marry a virgin, so I'd have to work that into the conversation after we got to know each other to at least find out what she says about that. I'd also want a woman who believes a wife should have sex with her husband. I'd want a woman who knows how to respect men (see her relationship with her dad and how she treats him) who believes a wife should respect her husband. And I'd want a woman who is not emotionally unstable (at least as far as women go.) She'd have to be flexible enough to live in the US and be okay with realistic financial expectations. We'd have to be on the same page as far as children are concerned, and she'd have to be willing to go along with her husband's decisions in regard to moving, career, etc. In addition to all that, I'd want us to develop some feelings for each other before any kind of proposal was made.

What are your criteria, and how will this process help you find someone who meets them?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

droid wrote:^^^^Mentally ill liar

Talk about mental illness. No wonder Ashley Madison had 20 million men and only 1 thousand women. You're probably talking to chat bots and gay men. What a creepy loser lol

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jacobnguyensanjose wrote: My parents and my relatives are willing to help me out by introducing me to a couple of vietnamese women in vietnam who they know. They said that I can pick out one of them who I like and am attracted to marry. I am seriously considering doing this
Many are meeting each other the first time in Asia because of introduction - in business as well as for private reason, not only in Vietnam, but also here in Japan as well.

'News' about men are always going on by girls gossip who are introducing 'men' to each other, and unlike Europe or Northern America, no woman, neither the older ones nor the younger ones, married or single, will make fun out of you if you talk to them and explaining you are lonely and would like to meet any woman for dating.

It's basically a good idea and suggestion from your parents and relatives to try it out by introduction. You will meet some women and no man next to you will disturb your conversation with them. They will know a little about you in advance already. Choose any neutral place without much noise around for the first meeting. Any coffee shop in a good hotel or reserve a table for lunch or so... They will show up never alone, but 2 girlfriends or 3 of them.

If the result is Zero, it does not matter, you had nice vacation in Vietnam and introduction will continue as because of gossip going around, other girls will show up and will bring other girls with them. This can go on for a while, introduction in Asia is working better as you might think. Good luck.

In Vietnam you should know Vietnamese, as for personal contact often English or French is not enough. Is Vietnamese your first language?

WARNING: Vietnam has about the same ideas about bride price as Thailand if the girl is still living with her parents, please be aware of that. Please talk with other Vietnamese about this issue. Thailand and Vietnam are quite serious about it. Some parents do this only for fun and to respect their local customs and for show-up and give the money back to the newlywed for their new home, but other parents keep the money for themselves.

I reject this bride price custom entirely. In Japan and Philippines the idea of a bride price to give to her parents is unknown and considered as ridiculous.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Talk about mental illness. No wonder Ashley Madison had 20 million men and only 1 thousand women. You're probably talking to chat bots and gay men. What a creepy loser lol
So says the one that annoys obese chicks over Skype
God you're really brain-dead, what an entertaining monkey :lol:

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

droid wrote:
So says the one that annoys obese chicks over Skype
God you're really brain-dead, what an entertaining monkey :lol:

What obese chick?

Well I guess that proves you're insane :lol:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

blackknight,

I think the issues some posters have with you is that you post pictures of yourself with girls or your travels as if to brag . It's kind of like how Will-N-Dodd was bragging about all the filipina he was scoring.

There is nothing wrong with accomplishment but other posters are little bit more helpful and go into details in how they either got that girl or how their travels is like but you just either brag or put down other posters.

For example if I remember correctly you claim to be making $20K a month in some business...but it's all a big secret ..same with these pictures of all these girls you have..some will doubt you while others wouldn't care because your not really contributing that can help other posters. The only post where you really go into are your racial threads.

I mean good for you if your scoring these girls and supposedly making all this money but it's like you come here to beat your chest to fill better about yourself or to show off . I think you like to consider yourself to be really alpha than why post here.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hahaha you can keep those hideous fat old chicks from Skype, what a moron :lol:

@chanta
Problem is, our nutty pet troll here supposedly proves the premises of the site itself, yet claims to be "accomplished" LMAO, "look i went to central Europe and met girls" :roll:,
and that's assuming his stalker pics are real lol. Poor soul even wrote an article on how bad New York was...
I wouldn't have a problem if unrelated threads didn't get polluted like this one, but whatever.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

chanta76 wrote:blackknight,

I think the issues some posters have with you is that you post pictures of yourself with girls or your travels as if to brag . It's kind of like how Will-N-Dodd was bragging about all the filipina he was scoring.

There is nothing wrong with accomplishment but other posters are little bit more helpful and go into details in how they either got that girl or how their travels is like but you just either brag or put down other posters.

For example if I remember correctly you claim to be making $20K a month in some business...but it's all a big secret ..same with these pictures of all these girls you have..some will doubt you while others wouldn't care because your not really contributing that can help other posters. The only post where you really go into are your racial threads.

I mean good for you if your scoring these girls and supposedly making all this money but it's like you come here to beat your chest to fill better about yourself or to show off . I think you like to consider yourself to be really alpha than why post here.
As Wilson said:

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

droid wrote:Hahaha you can keep those hideous fat old chicks from Skype, what a moron :lol:

@chanta
Problem is, our nutty pet troll here supposedly proves the premises of the site itself, yet claims to be "accomplished" LMAO, "look i went to central Europe and met girls" :roll:,
and that's assuming his stalker pics are real lol. Poor soul even wrote an article on how bad New York was...
I wouldn't have a problem if unrelated threads didn't get polluted like this one, but whatever.