Have any of you considered Haitian wives?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Have any of you considered Haitian wives?

Post by mightyking7 »

Haitian women seem to be sweeter and sexier than an average Black American woman. Plus Haiti is poor and not many go to Haiti for women for marriage not even sex. I imagine a foreigner of any race would get the cream of the crop in Haiti.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Have any of you considered Haitian wives?

Post by Shemp »

If they will kidnap missionaries and children, they will surely show no mercy towards sexpats.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/22/10483467 ... ries-video

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/10/1103852
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

A wife was never a bargaining chip for me to possibly be held in a cage in a jungle so no.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Haiti seem cursed land diaster after diaster for no go zone also havin much witchcraft other midevil beliefs for even the pat roberts make condem words on haiti

black man africa having some so much better places for capture new wife than than the haiti port prince

or if wana mix black and yellow go madgascar for docile gentle woman so diffrent compare fire blood wild womens on mainland black africa for they say when go black never come back hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

All what I have seen so far from reports, these Haiti women are often acting very violently after their arrival in the States - true or not, I cannot say, as I have no personal experience. However all Haiti people are accustomed to live with crime of any kind, corruption, kidnapping, robbery etc. in their own half island of poverty.
Dominican Republic seens to be the better choice.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you were to have children, there would probably be advantages if they were of the same species.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I set my friend(white) up on a blind date in college with a hatian girl. They ended up getting married and had a kid. He was on the track team in college so he was rather popular. He gave up on American woman after he went on his first date with a foreign woman which was the right thing to do.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Haiti's not going to be on my list of expat destinations for various reasons, but when it comes to love and romance, sure, why not? I love black women, so I wouldn't mind.
That's just for love though. Personally, I see no percentage in monogamy or getting married to any kind of women in this day and age (unless maybe it was scoring with a fine woman who was crazy about you, and who'd get you a spousal visa to a great country). 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 11:20 am
If you were to have children, there would probably be advantages if they were of the same species.
LMAO