Are unspoiled, innocent, pure village girls like her the deal wife material?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Are unspoiled, innocent, pure village girls like her the deal wife material?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this cold approach interview of an unspoiled, innocent, pure Chinese girl in a primitive village. Do innocent humble Chinese girls like this still exist? Wow. How do u marry them? She looks so friendly and approachable with wholesome pretty face. Can u go to a Chinese village and find someone like that? She looks like she would make a good wife and is ideal wife material.

https://youtu.be/j0yOfpqwPvQ

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are unspoiled, innocent, pure village girls the deal wife material?

Post by Winston »

My friend's deep comments about the pure innocent unspoiled village girl above. What do you guys think?

"Yeah she would be wife material but the guy marrying her would also have to bring things to the table and not just think she can adapt to how he may live if he is used to living in cities with modern conveniences, she's better off with a guy that's simpler and maybe lives in a rural area doing farming or some kind of living or working off the land.
I'm sure you can find women like this if you are willing to travel rural areas in countries. Living in rural areas away from complexity allows people to be their natural selves, when they enter these man-made degenerate metropolis areas, that's when souls are truly tested. I don't think people like us would make simple women like that happy unless you are willing to settle down and be a homesteader and more traditional, simplistic lifestyle. Only a small number can grow up in a degenerate environment and not lose their soul, we can move back and forth between them somewhat cause we've proven we can and survived, however someone like her might not. You've experienced meeting innocent Filipinas come from the province and were nice and sweet at first then over time they changed and became corrupted, so you know how susceptible women are to outside influences. Ideally we probably need to find women that have fallen themselves, changed their ways knowing the difference between choosing good vs evil and now walks a positive path and understands how the world really is and can withstand the degeneracy going around everywhere. Bringing an innocent soul into the corrupt world will traumatize most not ready for it, it would be like a trial by fire, sink or swim.

Remember Jesus chose Mary Magdalena, a fallen repentant prostitute as his wife and partner, he could have chosen any female virgin or simple girl probably but he chose her knowing her soul had already been tested and she raised herself to a higher level of consciousness. Picking a rural girl may seem like a rational choice to avoid initial degeneracy but their souls may not have been truly tested yet. Imagine marrying her when young then bringing her into modern society with all its depravity bombarding the psyche 24/7, they will either enter the dark night of the soul rather quickly and rise above the wickedness of the world or lower themselves and be privy to it as well, dragging you along for the roller coaster ride to hell.... 😈👿"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 30th, 2022, 3:37 am
The competition for such "pure and innocent village girls" would be absolutely brutal in China as the imbalance between men and women and the greater number of somewhat well-off men looking to settle down would make such girls as precious as rare gems. Meanwhile in the Philippines if one goes to similar small, remote towns in regions not often explored by foreigners, you'll find girls every bit as cute if not cuter than the girl in your video, and she likely wouldn't be as picky either. Village girls really are the way to go for a man looking for quality, love and a pretty wife to settle down with. They're not the place for playboys or hedonists, but for serious marriage-minded gentlemen. If you are such a man, Winston, I think you could do well there. Your problem has always been your penchant for spending too much of your time in Angeles City surrounded by debauchery in places where decent, wholesome girls are elusive.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 30th, 2022, 3:39 am
My friend's deep comments about the pure innocent unspoiled village girl above. What do you guys think?

"Yeah she would be wife material but the guy marrying her would also have to bring things to the table and not just think she can adapt to how he may live if he is used to living in cities with modern conveniences, she's better off with a guy that's simpler and maybe lives in a rural area doing farming or some kind of living or working off the land.
I'm sure you can find women like this if you are willing to travel rural areas in countries. Living in rural areas away from complexity allows people to be their natural selves, when they enter these man-made degenerate metropolis areas, that's when souls are truly tested. I don't think people like us would make simple women like that happy unless you are willing to settle down and be a homesteader and more traditional, simplistic lifestyle. Only a small number can grow up in a degenerate environment and not lose their soul, we can move back and forth between them somewhat cause we've proven we can and survived, however someone like her might not. You've experienced meeting innocent Filipinas come from the province and were nice and sweet at first then over time they changed and became corrupted, so you know how susceptible women are to outside influences. Ideally we probably need to find women that have fallen themselves, changed their ways knowing the difference between choosing good vs evil and now walks a positive path and understands how the world really is and can withstand the degeneracy going around everywhere. Bringing an innocent soul into the corrupt world will traumatize most not ready for it, it would be like a trial by fire, sink or swim.
Living in a village doesn't necessarily make a girl morally pure. Are all the people in small towns in the US purer than in the cities? Cities are more crowded so there are more opportunities to get into trouble. There are more criminals to organize with each other concentrated in one place. Gangs can develop. So there __can be__ a corrupting influence in large cities. There are more opportunities for temptation and getting into trouble. But people in the country can be bad, too.

In small towns in the US, you can find thugs who rob people, turn into drug addicts, get into trouble with the law. There are wife beaters (or girlfriend beaters) wearing wife beaters out in rural areas just like there are in the big cities. It could be there is a lower percentage of thugs. There are rural slutty girls, also.

It did seem like rural Christian Indonesians were more conservative about some moral issues, but those same ethics and values were found in the city. My wife had a sweet, pretty cousin who stayed with us for a while. She was from my wife's father's rural village, but went to college in a city on that island before we hired her to help us with something for a few months in Jakarta. I remember overhearing them talking about some distant step cousin of one of them who lived in the Jakarta area who'd lost her virginity before marriage. It seemed like more of a big city problem.

I also recall a Malaysian taxi driver talking about how some of the city girls lost their virginity there and didn't know how to cook.
Remember Jesus chose Mary Magdalena, a fallen repentant prostitute as his wife and partner,
Crazy nonsense. He cast several demons out of her. Jesus had a number of men and women both following him around. She was listed among the women. There is no indication that she was sexually impure. A sermon from hundreds of years later posited that she was the sinful woman who anointed Jesus' feet with her tears. Another Mary had anointed Jesus with precious oil, but she was Mary from Bethany, Lazarus and Martha's sister. Others have posited that the town of Magdala was known for prostitution, but where is the evidence for it?
he could have chosen any female virgin or simple girl probably but he chose her knowing her soul had already been tested and she raised herself to a higher level of consciousness.
We don't know if Mary Magdalene was a virgin. She was a follower Jesus had cast demons out of, that He appeared to after His resurrection. We don't know how rural she was.
Picking a rural girl may seem like a rational choice to avoid initial degeneracy but their souls may not have been truly tested yet. Imagine marrying her when young then bringing her into modern society with all its depravity bombarding the psyche 24/7, they will either enter the dark night of the soul rather quickly and rise above the wickedness of the world or lower themselves and be privy to it as well, dragging you along for the roller coaster ride to hell.... 😈👿"
There are tests in villages, too.

I clicked around a bit on the video. The village girl was pretty and had a sweet endearing smile. She reminded me of a Korean actress who played in a K-Drama I watched. I saw a scene with what may have been her father and brother, and thought that probably was a good depiction of China, two guys for every girl.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The issue is not so much whether they come from villages but whether they come from non-degenerate communities where they are not married to the government and where they are insulated from evil globo-homo culture.
Last edited by Cornfed on December 30th, 2022, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

There is no guarantee that a girl from the village will be a better wife.

There are some advantages.... maybe... but it depends on the girl. My wife's people-group are anti-divorce. Her people-groups culture is collectivist, which is amplified in the village. So if someone in the village were to get a divorce, there would be more social pressure. If there are marriage problems, even in the city, they ask parents to counsel them, meeting with parents and other relatives. }

If a girl grows up in a village like this, she's probably used to having relatives all up in her business. She might not know what to do in the city. She may surround herself with people from her country and other friends, or talk to them all the time on Whastapp or WeChat or whatever. My wife was raised in a medium sized town partly and partly in the big city, and she does that. She's not as into having people in her business and asking advice as much as some of her relatives might be.

If a couple in the village were getting divorced, the village, the relatives, might try to get them together. My wife had an uncle and aunt that had had marriage problems, probably before she was born. They even had some kind of cultural ceremony, I think, for when they reconciled and moved back in together. There are lots of cultural ceremonies for all kinds of things. Part of it involves honoring maternal uncles with portions of a roast pig and other gifts. They do this for weddings, funerals, and all kinds of other things. Village girls would likely expect more of these ceremonies. My wife was somewhat familiar with them, but being from the city, it was probably not as much of her life as the village where everyone is related and is named after her father's family name.

An advantage to getting the village girl is that she may be a hard worker. But a girl from a poor or lower middle class family in the city may be the same way. Washing machines were rare in the 1990's when I went to Indonesia. My wife grew up washing family's clothes by hand. She grew up keeping the house clean. She wasn't the cook in the house, but she could do a little, so she had to learn to cook. My wife is a top notch gourmet cook. She worked as a one-off guest chef in fine dining restaurants on occasion when I was in grad school, and we had our own food vending business.

My wife took up gardening. I helped plough a bit, but she put in lots of labor to grow zucchini, eggplant, water spinach, peppers, basil, and a bunch of trees that may fruit later.

If you marry a girl who had to work hard when she was young, she will likely work hard when she is older. My mom was from a rural area and her dad always had the kids doing something. It seemed like she worked all the time around the house when I was growing up. If she was sitting down, she was sewing. But she would lay down on the couch and watch TV for an hour or two at night. Sometimes she would do something even when she was sitting down, shell beans, etc.

If she's a village girl and the village has good morals and values, maybe getting that drilled into her helps. If her culture teaches her stuff like:

-- Be honest
-- Work hard
-- Honor your parents
-- Do not have sex outside of marriage (fornication or adultery)
-- Submit to your husband
-- Diligently attend to your husband's sexual needs
-- Do not abandon your husband
-- Take good care of your children
-- Reconcile relationships with other people.

Indonesia recognized local culture to some extent, and may apply that to family law. If a couple divorces in an Islamic family, they might let the kids stay with mom until 7 or 8 and then stay with dad the rest of the time, a lousy situation for all involved and quite a deterrent. This stuff doesn't always go to court and one parent may just run off with the kids. I never got a 'yellow alert' on my phone like in the US. (If you get police alerts in the US, you get a lot of notices of abduction, probably a lot of them are a divorced dad taking his own kids somewhere.) In my wife's people-group, the kids stay in the father's family. I've got a cousin-in-law and adopted sister whose husband died. Her in-laws threatened to keep the kids if she remarried. In the village, they might try to set up a widow or widower with the deceased sibling or cousin of the same generation.

Indigenous cultures can have some terrible values. I'm thinking of some of the sluttiness of the Yanonami, or parents hiring a man to have sex with a Malawai girl at 12 so she can 'shake of the dust' of childhood by losing her virginity, or whatever tribe that is that makes boys give older men oral sex to get their seed into the boy, or cannibalistic or headhunting villages where that is normal. I read about villagers on Papua New Guinea who captured a wife from some other village and the men took turns raping her constantly. Village practices can be evil and horrible and your standard city might have better values.

A girl being from a village doesn't guarantee that she will be good wife material. If the village has a good culture and her family taught her well, that might be a plus. You can get some of those benefits from girls raised in the city, also. Girls have individual personalities, values, etc. if you go to a great village and marriage the village drunk or the village idiot, you are still marrying a drunk or an idiot.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Winston wrote:
December 30th, 2022, 3:39 am

Remember Jesus chose Mary Magdalena, a fallen repentant prostitute as his wife and partner, he could have chosen any female virgin or simple girl probably but he chose her knowing her soul had already been tested and she raised herself to a higher level of consciousness. Picking a rural girl may seem like a rational choice to avoid initial degeneracy but their souls may not have been truly tested yet. Imagine marrying her when young then bringing her into modern society with all its depravity bombarding the psyche 24/7, they will either enter the dark night of the soul rather quickly and rise above the wickedness of the world or lower themselves and be privy to it as well, dragging you along for the roller coaster ride to hell.... 😈👿"
are you planning to find a village wife now?