High rates of Virginity

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

High rates of Virginity

Post by MrMan »

"Asia-Pacific countries have the highest concentration of young adult virgins (84% in Malaysia and Singapore, 78% in Indonesia, 53% in Thailand, 47% in the Philippines). Virginity is also quite common among adults 18 to 24 in the US, at 53%"

According to https://insights.paramount.com/post/aro ... at%2053%25.

Does that seem true?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: High rates of Virginity

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 8:44 pm
"Asia-Pacific countries have the highest concentration of young adult virgins (84% in Malaysia and Singapore, 78% in Indonesia, 53% in Thailand, 47% in the Philippines). Virginity is also quite common among adults 18 to 24 in the US, at 53%"

Does that seem true?
It is common in the Philippines for young unmarried women between the ages of 18 and 25 to lie about their virginity so as not to upset their more conservative elders. But vast majority of girls DO get boyfriends and, when they are 'steady' will have sex before marriage. Larger cities like Manila or Baguio with large student populations have a fairly active hookup culture in the nightlife. A hot Filipina over 18 studying in a city away from her parents is extremely unlikely to stay a virgin for long. This is well known among all those locals and expats who are not gullible and stupid. Adult virgins are mostly found in small conservative rural communities.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:

Does that seem true?
I can't speak for all of Asia-Pacific but I do remember that, during my Masters year in London, two of my course mates where from Singapore. One of them was a young woman (mid twenties). Her boyfriend (late twenties) was also from Singapore and studying in London. She told me that, on her trips back to Singapore, her parents had instructed the airport to run a hymene check to ensure that she was still a virgin on arrival!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 1:08 am
MrMan wrote:

Does that seem true?
I can't speak for all of Asia-Pacific but I do remember that, during my Masters year in London, two of my course mates where from Singapore. One of them was a young woman (mid twenties). Her boyfriend (late twenties) was also from Singapore and studying in London. She told me that, on her trips back to Singapore, her parents had instructed the airport to run a hymene check to ensure that she was still a virgin on arrival!
Probably a joke, but did you ask how one gets a job at Changgi Airport?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:30 pm
Sorry, is the joke the anecdote I recounted (it's true, albeit it's from a good couple of decades ago), or your question? :)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:41 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:30 pm
Sorry, is the joke the anecdote I recounted (it's true, albeit it's from a good couple of decades ago), or your question? :)
Both. Unless they thought they could dupe their daughter. I seriously doubt airport employees would perform virginity examinations.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:44 pm
Both. Unless they thought they could dupe their daughter. I seriously doubt airport employees would perform virginity examinations.
I don't recall whether she said she was going to have the examination at the airport, or soon after in a clinic. The chilling thing, for me at least, was that a grown-up woman in her mid-20s was deemed mature enough to study in London, have her boyfriend also studying in London but not engage in full sex before marriage.

At that time, Singapore was still an unknown quantity to me. Several years later I spent a few months there and got to understand how brutal the double whammy of pressure from family and pressure from the Government can be on many of their citizens.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:48 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:44 pm
I don't recall whether she said she was going to have the examination at the airport, or soon after in a clinic. The chilling thing, for me at least, was that a grown-up woman in her mid-20s was deemed mature enough to study in London, have her boyfriend also studying in London but not engage in full sex before marriage.

At that time, Singapore was still an unknown quantity to me. Several years later I spent a few months there and got to understand how brutal the double whammy of pressure from family and pressure from the Government can be on many of their citizens.
I think we should question why western society lets girls go off to college when there is a chance they could lose their virginity before marriage. It doesn't make sense if one has a wild child. I may do so, but there are relatives in the town she is looking at for school, and I have a lot of trust in my daughter, but she may live at home and study near home.

I seem to recall hearing about virginity examinations in Singapore, so it is possible that is what she had in mind. But I have been to the Changgi Airport, and I would be really, really surprised if it offered virginity examinations as one of its services.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 9:01 am
I think we should question why western society lets girls go off to college when there is a chance they could lose their virginity before marriage. It doesn't make sense if one has a wild child. I may do so, but there are relatives in the town she is looking at for school, and I have a lot of trust in my daughter, but she may live at home and study near home.

I seem to recall hearing about virginity examinations in Singapore, so it is possible that is what she had in mind. But I have been to the Changgi Airport, and I would be really, really surprised if it offered virginity examinations as one of its services.
I respect your stance on virginity as a gift. Yet, as they say, when "nature calls", locking the girl (or boy) in their bedroom is not going to be a very viable solution. With Internet and social media, there are now infinite modes of titillation for both sexes, starting from a very young age.

At the time, I was just flabbergasted that a woman in her late 20s, with a same-age boyfriend, could still be subjected to family pressure not to lose her virginity.

Not to be blasphemous, there's another phenomenon I know of, and it happens in Turkey, which is a relatively open Islamic society, yet one where most families still patrol their daughter's virginity. Well, as referred to me by a Turkish girl I had a brief fling with (this back in 2005), she technically lost her virginity when she was 20, yet she had been engaging in anal sex with several boys since she was 17. :)
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 11:23 am
she technically lost her virginity when she was 20, yet she had been engaging in anal sex with several boys since she was 17. :)
This happened to me in 2011. I dated a female who I met on Plenty of Fish who was a virgin and wanted to wait until marriage. After a couple dates, she decided to sleep over. It was my dad's one-bedroom apartment and I had a queen-sized bed in the living room, while my dad had a bed in the bedroom. Late at night while he was sleeping with a woman, the 19-year-old virgin I was in bed with turned to me out of the blue and said, "I was thinking of anal."

So, it makes you wonder how many times has she done that already with different males.

I also dated a 22-year-old virgin who had a very controlling mother, and she admitted she had gone camping with a guy who "attempted" anal, but was too big to penetrate her. She also said she went to a hotel with a different guy, but "nothing" happened.

No man wants to hear that.

Society needs to realize the age at which females biologically mature, and acknowledge that their drive for reproduction is extremely high, therefore, marriage should be planned for a very early age, because if biologically mature and single with no formal dating/marriage plan, they will be vulnerable to their own biological urges, and will inevitably share themselves with males in different ways, compromising their ability to form a high-quality bond with any one male.

No man wants to marry a female who has intimately been with a boy or man already, even if it is just holding hands and kissing. No one wants to play second fiddle. Men want purity, which translates to devotion and loyalty. Merely being a physical, vaginal virgin doesn't mean much. Having emotional baggage due to being pumped anally and dumped is exactly what males want to avoid, and will, if they have better options available.

When she went home after the anal encounter, she exploded over text, hysterically panicking, saying that she was bleeding. Without saying it, she thought I tore her anus/rectum...but the truth was that she was having her period due to forgetting to take her birth control pills. She was putting all the blame on me and acting like I was a terrible person. When she came back over, I let her know I wasn't interested in dating her anymore, and she cried.

Also, the 22-year-old was "crushed" and devastated when I told her she wasn't attractive enough for me, after I had spent like four or five months getting to know her (mostly through texting).

So these two examples are emotional damage ("baggage") that females incur by dating non-serious men and sharing themselves with them (instead of marrying first). The 22-year-old wasted her time with me because if she were a younger, pure virgin, she could have had a wider pool of males from whom to choose, and could have required that each male formally date her (by wearing a suit, taking her to an appropriate restaurant or romantic location, proposing with a ring, etc.). If a male shares resources and shows generosity, that should cause a female to believe in him, that he is worth her time. If a male is totally broke like I was, and unwilling to drive to her location to date her, it should be a red flag that should signal pure virgin females to stay away and opt for a male who does demonstrate a more serious attitude.

The 19-year-old initially drove over to my dad's apartment to meet me after spending like 15 minutes instant messaging me, and it was at night. That is cringeworthy behavior to most females. Most females would have higher standards and wait for any male to at least drive to her home and pick her up, and that's after the female gives excuses like "I'm busy," to cause non-serious males to lose interest. That's how it's supposed to be done, but if the female is not very good looking, and not a pure virgin, she can't afford to require males to be persistent, to have a car, to pick her up, and take her out on an actual date.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley