how to find good filipina lady?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
AlexG
Freshman Poster

how to find good filipina lady?

Post by AlexG »

Im going to PH end of March, and yesterday signed up for filipinocupid (paid) and got insta banned when i just send 3 women a standard message that i was interested and dont know why but got banned it seems and they want me to submit an ID/passport. this feels kinda scammy to want my ID after i paid with my CC. Im gonna get a refund via my Amex, dont think its gonna be hassle. Also see more of these stories in real online reviews on sitejabber.

Maybe they wanted me to respond to the instant 40+ messages i got from bot accounts sending the exact message and get scammed... dunno...

Most old geezer youtubers promote pinaylove which is like 90% filled with gay men in the women category, dateinasia + cherry blossoms is also full of crap/gays and ugly ones.

Will use badoo and other apps (which also is filled with gays and ugly ones), but aside from these, what good options are there to find a good filipina lady? People have said malls but with facemasks its difficult to judge how a possible girl looks like... Some youtuber reekay advises to take girls out for lunch or dinner to see a face, but thats not really optimal and shows low value from male perspective tbh.

What could you guys advise me to do?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: how to find good filipina lady?

Post by MrMan »

AlexG wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 12:33 pm
Im going to PH end of March, and yesterday signed up for filipinocupid (paid) and got insta banned when i just send 3 women a standard message that i was interested and dont know why but got banned it seems and they want me to submit an ID/passport. this feels kinda scammy to want my ID after i paid with my CC. Im gonna get a refund via my Amex, dont think its gonna be hassle. Also see more of these stories in real online reviews on sitejabber.

Maybe they wanted me to respond to the instant 40+ messages i got from bot accounts sending the exact message and get scammed... dunno...

Most old geezer youtubers promote pinaylove which is like 90% filled with gay men in the women category, dateinasia + cherry blossoms is also full of crap/gays and ugly ones.

Will use badoo and other apps (which also is filled with gays and ugly ones), but aside from these, what good options are there to find a good filipina lady? People have said malls but with facemasks its difficult to judge how a possible girl looks like... Some youtuber reekay advises to take girls out for lunch or dinner to see a face, but thats not really optimal and shows low value from male perspective tbh.

What could you guys advise me to do?
It seems like I read something about an oppressive and onerous law that requires American men using foreign marriage brokers to report with their ID-- supposedly to prevent men from abusing women. I wonder if these online sites count as marriage brokers. It might be a case of big brother wanting to know your business.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lol all the women on Filipina dating sites are scammers from my experience

Are you into the pinay look more than all others ?why not find a sweet Latina ?
AlexG
Freshman Poster

Post by AlexG »

well, funny me saw when PH opened booked a nonrefundable ticket to PH. And since many youtubers talk about PH as great destination for old geezers to retire i thought 36yo me could be in heaven if geezers can bang 18-22yo like no tomorrow. It is possible they are banging mostly prostitutes (bar girls) like winston did, or their standards were near non-existing or the "girls" were men dressed as girls or maybe it was better before covid.... as how it looks to me, well you can sense my opinion

Most of this forum talks PH women as being the best in Asia. Now I see its the best country for men with no standards or old gay/bi men that prob also like young gay men.I asked my asian friends and they told me vietnam is best to find wife material. PH they see as maid country.

according to filipinocupid support my account was flagged by several female members as fake (i filled in my profile as looking for women between 18-22 & did put in the profile that im an entrepreneur, which is true) and it seems 40-60yo women flagged me as fake as i didn't response to some apparently sending me up to 10-30 messages within 6 hours and a bot would not respond it seems (according to their support), personally i would judge it the other way around. so i need to verify my true identity, which im not gonna do. this is sketchy AF. I really dont understand this entire section talking about the Philippines being so amazing and great online dating when the main site is full of scammers/fakers/gays.

most Filipino women i rate between 0-4 in looks. they are skinny, that's good, but they are midget level small. I am truly disappointed by those gay/bi YouTubers, fake dating sites, etc even before going. I really wanted to have fun and spend money in PH but seems Im just gonna be disappointed

If it really turns out to be full of sheit i will probably book a ticket to bangkok but will give it 2 weeks before possibly going elsewhere
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Don't use the ___Cupid sites. They are borderline scams. Many if not most of the messages are fake.