Filipinos and poreners at times seem rude to each other.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Poreners seem rude to them because of their constant criticism of the quality of products/ services and environment.
1) Such as complaining about such things as overcharging, not giving change, music too loud on the bus, food too sweet, taxis refusing a ride, a wait too long, wrong directions, clerks who don't know about the products they sell. etc.

2) The heat, the traffic, the flooding.

You are not supposed to complain but just adjust, smile and accept.
Filipinos, otoh, seem rude to poreners because of:

The rude English they sometimes use. "Whaaaat?" ( instead of "excuse me?" or "pardon me?") "What do you want?" ( instead of "What would you like?") also using words which are no longer cool in English such as " N---o", "foreigner", etc. Also, such remarks as: "Oh, you are so fat!"
Asking and talking about personal things with pretty much what amounts to strangers. Asking almost total strangers age, religion, presence of a girlfriend, last name, nationality, how many kids, etc.

My point? Nothing. It's a cultural note. You don't find it useful, kindly utilize the scroll bar on your right.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinos and poreners at times seem rude to each other.

Post by Alfredo Effect »

The country has also gone downhill in terms of arbitrage. Easy pretty women are getting tougher year after year in the Philippines but overall the country is still a slum. It creates frustration among foreigners so they lash out.