Young youtubers in Asia for Dating & Relationships?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Young youtubers in Asia for Dating & Relationships?

Post by castlebasetone »

I am looking for Youtube channels from guys under 40 in Asia who discuss their experience with dating & relationships with women there.

Many of the channels that breach these topics in Asia are from the perspective of older men past their prime per say and I am very curious what it's like for younger good looking man in his 30's who go there for love, fed up with westernized women. Of course, there are many young travel vloggers there showing the tourist destinations & food but they don't often get into this topic much.

Dating James in China is one of the few that I've found which do this.

A couple of the other younger guys that I do know already have Asian girlfriends so again, they don't get into that:

Davy #gotaworldtosee

Eric & Ariel
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Re: Young youtubers in Asia for Dating & Relationships?

Post by Jackfruits »

im under 40, actually rich ( but didnt showed it to any girl), and I thought PH was crap dating wise. I'm no vlogger
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Re: Young youtubers in Asia for Dating & Relationships?

Post by castlebasetone »

Jackfruits wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 2:29 pm
im under 40, actually rich ( but didnt showed it to any girl), and I thought PH was crap dating wise. I'm no vlogger
Interesting, I'm reading through your posts to get an idea of the experience you had there...