Western Whores Wreck Fil Marriage

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Western Whores Wreck Fil Marriage

Post by cdnFA »

Zambales wrote:
That's one way of putting it lol but it didn't help his cause when these bitches put the knife in. Who knows? She may have stayed faithful if that conversation on how her marriage was percieved to be disgusting hadn't taken place.
If she could be turned that easily, it doesn't speak very well for her. I guess the question is, 1: She is so dependent on the opinions of others that she would blow up a good situation on the basis of some random chicks, or 2: she needed a captain obvious to point out the obvious to her.

Not as if these Western Whores were all that wrong. A 20 something oriental can do much better in the Anglosphere than back home. Double plus so in a third world country. If I see a 20 year old with a 60 year old, I am thinking gold digger/sugar daddy situation myself. Granted calling it disgusting would be a bit judgemental but I think most of us when thinking of a pretty young thing with some old fart would have a bit of revulsion when thinking from the girl's perspective. Not all of us look like Clarance Bass. [no homo].

I think many guys would love to be in that situation, but it is a very risky route to take unless you got a lot of something going your way, being very youthful and built, massive amounts of wealth, status etc. Even then, those factors just reduce the risk. He lost his wealth and status advantage by moving home.

Wish me luck the next time LottoMax hits 60 million.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

cdnFA wrote:
Zambales wrote:
That's one way of putting it lol but it didn't help his cause when these bitches put the knife in. Who knows? She may have stayed faithful if that conversation on how her marriage was percieved to be disgusting hadn't taken place.
If she could be turned that easily, it doesn't speak very well for her. I guess the question is, 1: She is so dependent on the opinions of others that she would blow up a good situation on the basis of some random chicks, or 2: she needed a captain obvious to point out the obvious to her.

Not as if these Western Whores were all that wrong. A 20 something oriental can do much better in the Anglosphere than back home. Double plus so in a third world country. If I see a 20 year old with a 60 year old, I am thinking gold digger/sugar daddy situation myself. Granted calling it disgusting would be a bit judgemental but I think most of us when thinking of a pretty young thing with some old fart would have a bit of revulsion when thinking from the girl's perspective. Not all of us look like Clarance Bass. [no homo].

I think many guys would love to be in that situation, but it is a very risky route to take unless you got a lot of something going your way, being very youthful and built, massive amounts of wealth, status etc. Even then, those factors just reduce the risk. He lost his wealth and status advantage by moving home.

Wish me luck the next time LottoMax hits 60 million.
Yup. She needs to put her hands up and admit she's in the wrong but I think she's very easily influenced which is a shame. Having met her I wouldn't have called her a gold digger though.

Actually, you can't blame guys in their 60's and 70's for being attracted to women much younger. When there's chicks like this readily available nobody's interested in the washed up crinklebags with tits that are migrating south.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:And does the husband have no fault in telling his wife to work in the US?
I can't seem to google the verse, buit there is a Bible verse, probably in Proverbs, about not letting a daughter hang out with married women, because "harm to women comes from women".

A modern paraphrase would be, don't let you r good daughter/fiancee/wife hang out with foul-mouthed man-hating AW's.

My old gf the beauteous Miss S from Lebanon told me that at her workplace at a major department store cosmetics counter, the married ladies at lunchtime habitually shared details of their sex lives. She didn't, but just shook her head and rolled her eyes when she told me what went on.

To me what she said totally corroborated the Proverb.

Bottom line: vet the friends your woman is allowed to keep company with.

AND

MY corollary:
Let your wife do business (e.g.in real estate, or sell her handicrafts, or work for you... but don't let her work for another man. Unless you work for the same guy.)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I hope the OP's friend has the balls to separate, divorce, abandon and shun.

Even Jesus made it clear that adultery is reason to abandon.

If you are still fond of her, wish her well from a distance.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Jester wrote:I hope the OP's friend has the balls to separate, divorce, abandon and shun.
split up, not yet, no and no.

I think he still feels a responsibility due to her immaturity/naivety and I can understand that. Even though a partner can cheat it doesn't automatically make the victim not care about them anymore even if the relationship has ended.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I misread your signature at first Jester. Thought it said "Jesus is a mean spirited bad kid" :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zambales wrote:I misread your signature at first Jester. Thought it said "Jesus is a mean spirited bad kid" :lol:
Then indeed I am in good company!!

"I come not to bring peace, but a sword."
-Jesus of Nazareth
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zambales wrote:
Jester wrote:I hope the OP's friend has the balls to separate, divorce, abandon and shun.
split up, not yet, no and no.

I think he still feels a responsibility due to her immaturity/naivety and I can understand that. Even though a partner can cheat it doesn't automatically make the victim not care about them anymore even if the relationship has ended.
If you care about your friend, ask him to accompany you back to the Philippines.

"For your sake."

Then, when there... get him laid.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Zambales wrote:
Actually, you can't blame guys in their 60's and 70's for being attracted to women much younger. When there's chicks like this readily available nobody's interested in the washed up crinklebags with breasts that are migrating south.
So would I. However the same applies to women. Only replace breasts with nutsacks migrating south.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

The subject title should be changed.

The husband and the western environment ruined the marriage. Husband made two mistakes. The first was bringing the wife to a western country. The second mistake was allowing her to get a job hanging out with western women. He should have made her join a church with fellow filipinos.

I'm sure that all foreign women who work with and are in contact with western women/environment will slowly pick up shitty values and manners.