Why not to get involved with bar girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Bar girls are great. Some of the best sex you can ever have is with them.

Never, ever, try to start a "normal" relationship with one. They are party girls, just party with them.
Winston
Site Admin

Irony of bar girls

Post by Winston »

I was just thinking something. Isn't it ironic how the SE Asia go go bars are like a sex paradise/adult disneyland for guys. Yet, as soon as you fall in love with a bar girl or start having feelings for her, you immediately see her environment as oppressive and demeaning to her, because she is selling her body there. So you want to take her out of it. Isn't that ironic when you think about it?

For you, the bars are a wonderful environment that can fulfill your sexual fantasies. But for her, it's degrading and dehumanizing. And as soon as you care about her, you view the whole scene in a negative light. So as soon as you love her, the positive becomes a negative. Is that odd or what? lol. It's like the same scene can be viewed both in a great positive light or a highly negative light. Very ironic isn't it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Bargirls are for sex,short and not so long time.

If you decide to become a sponsor,let's say with a Bargirl from Pattaya,you're almost done.

She will have for sure others falangs on the play and you will disappear as fast as you f***ed her p***y in her life.

She won't have any feeling to throw you out in a second.

Bargirls are great but there greatness are not for a serious long term relation.

As a remark,many foreigners find their wife in the bars..always the not generalizing objection and mine is different,but i can tell you,you will have a better chance to meet a Thai girl who isn't corrupted in the countryside than one in Pattaya.

I just came back from Isaan..the part where most bargirls are and the poorest part of Thailand(you still have rich or middle class people too in cities like Khonkaen,Korat or Udon Thani)..and the differences in the before Pattaya versus after Pattaya is striking.

They are open sexually that's true but the way they learn in Pattaya how fast they can milk the foreigner with their p***y is obvious.

They become entitled as we can say..not in the exact way as the American hell woman but still they rose from a poor countryside farm girl to a p***y made of gold earning in a few days what she would have earned in one month.

You want sex,you want hard perversion or change women every day,go to Pattaya.

You want to settle down,you want real feeling,you want love and some sex too,better not play in Pattaya..go everywhere else in Thailand.

If you still young,handsome,you can play with BKK girls.

If you old,or want the easiest way,go to Isaan and the countryside.

Still some money for supporting their family is the norm..but at least you have a better chance to get one who will be more familiy orientated and honest than those who use their pussies in Pattaya,Phuket,bar,gogos...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Go on StickmanBangkok and read 100,000 stories of men who have lost their mind and their money due to bar girls!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Its not just bar girls....many women play the same game.

Met a sweet massage girl in LOS...."dated" her for a few weeks a year.

I knew she had other regulars that visit her as well....hahaha i answered her phone when she was in the shower and the American guy said he must have the wrong number.

She was always so proud that she didn't work bar...yet her game was the same but even more deceitful.

So last visit I had a couple of weeks of crazy great sex and then i get the "sponsor"talk....I say no ....when i get home she sends me a message that she cannot see me next trip because her American man is coming over at the same time and he send her money.. so he gets the p***y.

So bargirls , massage, shop, waitress. pretty much all of them will go to the highest bidder..

Forget the fall in love garbage....if you want go and buy one keep her happy with cash and live the illusion as long as you want.

I have seen too many nice guys get screwed over by these girls....have no sympathy for them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Irony of bar girls

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston wrote:I was just thinking something. Isn't it ironic how the SE Asia go go bars are like a sex paradise/adult disneyland for guys. Yet, as soon as you fall in love with a bar girl or start having feelings for her, you immediately see her environment as oppressive and demeaning to her, because she is selling her body there. So you want to take her out of it. Isn't that ironic when you think about it?

For you, the bars are a wonderful environment that can fulfill your sexual fantasies. But for her, it's degrading and dehumanizing. And as soon as you care about her, you view the whole scene in a negative light. So as soon as you love her, the positive becomes a negative. Is that odd or what? lol. It's like the same scene can be viewed both in a great positive light or a highly negative light. Very ironic isn't it?
to this day i have a weird feeling when i see bars. im afriad to ever really get involved with a bargirl again after having one as a "girlfriend" even if its just for a quickie while on vacation.

maybe this explains why bargirls are never serious for their customers, cause they assume we aren't initially ever for htem.