Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
JerryD
Freshman Poster

Post by JerryD »

Chinese women are best and I don't just say that because of my girlfriend... or maybe I do! :D :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

According to my own list the top Asian countries with the hottest women would be as follows:

1.) The Philippines

2.) Japan

3.) South Korea

4.) India

5.) Vietnam

6.) Taiwan

7.) Thailand
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:29 pm
According to my own list the top Asian countries with the hottest women would be as follows:

1.) The Philippines

2.) Japan

3.) South Korea

4.) India

5.) Vietnam

6.) Taiwan

7.) Thailand
That's a strange list. South Korean females have the hottest legs and asses. Overall I'd imagine Vietnamese females come first. Indian and Filipina females would come well down the list, although of course a minority of them are hot. Thai females should be promoted, although they have apparently been turned into worthless sluts in the main.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

1) Japanese
2) Malaysian
3) Indonesian
4) Thai
5) Korean
6) Viet
7) Chinese
8) Taiwanese
8.5) Pakistani
9) Filipina
10) north Indian
11) south Indian
12) Sri Lankan
13) Cambodian
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Japanese are the only Asian women I find attractive enough to pursue. The problem with them is I end up meeting Russians and Europeans in Japan.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

1) China... by far! They have everything here.
2) Japan
3) South Korea
4) Kazakhstan
5) Turkey
6) Philippines
7) Malaysia
8) Singapore
9) Vietnam
10) Thailand

The rest, I don't really know about
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

double and triple post!
Last edited by yick on September 5th, 2020, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

/
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 9:16 pm
Japanese are the only Asian women I find attractive enough to pursue. The problem with them is I end up meeting Russians and Europeans in Japan.
Out of curiosity, how difficult do you think it is for a guy from America or Europe to get a Japanese girlfriend? I know Japan is a wealthy nation so I guess the girls must have more demands than a girl from Ukraine or Vietnam. What age range is best for a foreign guy that does want a Japanese girlfriend?

Are Japanese women more receptive towards foreign men? I heard about how there is a relationship crisis between younger men and younger women in Japan which parallels other wealthy nations worldwide also having relationship crises.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:59 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:29 pm

1.) The Philippines

2.) Japan

3.) South Korea

4.) India

5.) Vietnam

6.) Taiwan

7.) Thailand
That's a strange list. South Korean females have the hottest legs and asses. Overall I'd imagine Vietnamese females come first. Indian and Filipina females would come well down the list, although of course a minority of them are hot. Thai females should be promoted, although they have apparently been turned into worthless sluts in the main.
Can you tell me why Vietnamese females should be first on the list? Do you think South Korean females or Japanese females are hotter? I'm just curious to know how your criteria or what helps you form your ranking of Asian females.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Light wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 1:41 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 9:16 pm
Out of curiosity, how difficult do you think it is for a guy from America or Europe to get a Japanese girlfriend? I know Japan is a wealthy nation so I guess the girls must have more demands than a girl from Ukraine or Vietnam. What age range is best for a foreign guy that does want a Japanese girlfriend?

Are Japanese women more receptive towards foreign men? I heard about how there is a relationship crisis between younger men and younger women in Japan which parallels other wealthy nations worldwide also having relationship crises.
Very difficult question because there are so many factors like your appearance, language considerations, region, etc.

Foreign men rarely get the women Japanese people consider the best looking. Most get gaijin hunters (foreign guy groupies).

I would say the best chance to get a Japanese girl is away from Tokyo where it is super cosmopolitan and too expensive. Also, Japanese girls abroad are ripe for the picking and very open minded. I have a Japanese sugar baby who hates the rules and structures of Japan so she opts to study in the USA. That is a common theme among Japanese girls abroad.

So learn Japanese if you want to maximize your chances. Also, be open to dating other Asian ethnicities in Japan too. They are super open and don’t get their due respect there from Japanese men.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I might say a heresy here, but I don't see the fascination with Japanese girls. They might be smartest, most open-minded and best dressed girls in Asia but, at least as far as I have seen, I have yet to see a Japanese young woman who sports natural beauty at the level I have seen in some mainland Chinese, Taiwanese and, obviously, Filipinas.

The Philippines might still be a poor country with a crippling inequality problem that reflects in the way women can afford to take care of themselves. Yet, they have an advantage on their side, with respect to Japan, China or South Korea: they have a more diverse DNAs due to centuries of miscegenation with their Asian neighbours, including Indonesia, China, Malaysia Indonesia but also the Middle East, India and, in more recent times, Spain and the US.

Sure, plenty of Filipinas are objectively ugly and don't get better once they have the first kid or two and stop taking care of themselves completely.

It's also true that there is a fair number of Filipinas that have an incredible natural beauty. Might be due to their "mestizo", half-Western, half-Chinese or half-middle-easter DNA, or it might be a simple win at genetic lottery.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Best look asian girls the ones look most same young whitegirl both facial and bodily but if have slany eyes even beter
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 11:06 pm
1) China... by far! They have everything here.
2) Japan
3) South Korea
4) Kazakhstan
5) Turkey
6) Philippines
7) Malaysia
8) Singapore
9) Vietnam
10) Thailand

The rest, I don't really know about
Maybe have everything in china but 95% looking on boring china either skiny butty or fat momy or skiny momy still not butty not diferent viet excepting viet look only south chinagirl and smally skiny short some in other southern east contry having more vary Indonesia have chinagirl and nativy brown girlys then have see other admixing in the thai with blends chinese and some indian and phlipin with litle spanish and china japan mix in from historical so gues most purity korea even more japan that having some minor darky race somewhere and kasastan have the orient and whity but less of mixture and the turkey have the arabia look and mix up some asia back gengis khan do some play if got that far but careful the turkyman for where he go you no chance he agresivo game top number 1 never stop
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 1:51 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:59 pm
Can you tell me why Vietnamese females should be first on the list? Do you think South Korean females or Japanese females are hotter? I'm just curious to know how your criteria or what helps you form your ranking of Asian females.
My impression is that Vietnamese females are the most consistently pretty. I think South Korean and Japanese females are about on par, although I might be wrong since I have never lived in Japan. South Korean females seem to have better lower bodies and muscle tone on average. Japanese females seem to usually be prettier and don’t tend to have those pumpkin-like heads that some Korean girls have, but also seem to more often be snaggle-toothed.