Philippines is the most wrong country on this globe to look for love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Re: Philippines is the most wrong country on this globe to look for love

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

@Jackfruits Completely agree with you that European white women is the best for LTR. I think Asia is only good for bang trips (if that's your thing) and even then, it's not as good as before. The sad reality is that only your home country is a good place for LTR, elsewhere you're only going to meetup with girls with some sort of issue because else she would date local men who speak her language.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 10:15 am
@Jackfruits Completely agree with you that European white women is the best for LTR. I think Asia is only good for bang trips (if that's your thing) and even then, it's not as good as before. The sad reality is that only your home country is a good place for LTR, elsewhere you're only going to meetup with girls with some sort of issue because else she would date local men who speak her language.
yes true or maybe somewhere close to your home country, your continent. but the dream of finding a hot young wife is not so quickly found due to all apps ruining for everyone, winston was lucky as he explored the world before internet was a thing.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

maybe in a year from now as covid internet app craze is lessened more choice might pop up.... maybe then we could find more options, but I'm also getting older so I think I will be looking for a European woman or maybe as Asian woman already living in Europe, who knows? At least I can say I visited her country our of cultural interests
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jackfruits wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 12:16 pm
One thing I do realize from Asia in general; most girls are NOT looking for a serious or monogamous relationship, even they put it in their profile. They want to exploit you for all your $$. I think all PH focusing western YouTubers are really full of sheit when they talk so positively that they crave for an older western man to marry, no one from online dating really wants a serious or monogamous relationship, most just want fun and expensive stuff and you give them money cuz they are sooo sad. that's it. assume everyone wants this.

dating apps and Instagram are full with men that offer girls money.
One might also say that many, if not most, men who come to the Philippines are not looking for a serious relationship, but to spend a few weeks or months womanising, often with "girlfriend experience" sort of set-ups, and be back to their home country ball-drained. It's a level-playing field, in that sense. Those men usually like to meet girls who might be cute and good in bed and even full of scammer bones. So long neither party is into a LTR, everything is fine. Everybody part ways with what they want: the man with a few weeks of intense fun, the girl with a few trips, all-paid for, and perhaps a bit of extra cash on the side.

The same Philippines that cater for these kinds of men, also offer opportunities for men who want to settle, as the countless happy relationships show. My best friend and former business partner, a Frenchman living in London, took a massive risk by hooking up and marrying literally the first Filipina he spoke to on Facebook. She is nothing special, not pretty, not too smart, not well educated, but they have been together for 8 years now. He lives in London and he repeatedly admitted he would have been divorced by now, had he been uncautious enough to choose (or be chosen by) a local Brit or European woman.

True, Asian women tend to be a bit more pragmatic in their choice of partners. But that is usually a card that plays in our favour. Where else would you find a girl in their 20s who will accept a twice-divorced man in their 50s or 60s, bald and with a large pot belly, because of how well he will be able to provide for her, compared to younger and better-looking local men?

A Filipina being more rooted in what's important in a healthy relationship - loyalty, ability to provide, tenderness, etc. - does not mean she is only after your money. Sure, a man who is nice and generous to boot is more exposed to scams and that's the problem with those men using dating sites, which have a much larger proportion of scammers and material girls. That's what, in statistics, we call "sample bias". We are induced to believe most Filipinas are scammers and gold diggers because we use a distorted sample, where those kinds of ladies are a disproportionate amount of the total.
verdugo_gateway
Freshman Poster

Post by verdugo_gateway »

I could not agree more to this title. Though I could not speak for everyone. The country has evolved to a point where the locals have preyed on foreigners regardless of skin color thinking they will bring them up from poverty. Assuming that, as a foreigner, you fall in love and treat them well, they not only go for your hands but for the whole arm and legs even.

Getting involved with a filipina is high risk. If you are lucky enough to find a real filipina that is. Their she-males have transitioned to similiar to that of Thailand. And, you not only get one person, you get the family and the whole town if need be. You either love that person too much or you have to be filthy rich. Reality is very different from expectations there. Enjoy the location but be very wary.

I have known friends and people I have drank with to get so deep into depression that they eventually have to hire a contract killer to fix the mess they are in.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

verdugo_gateway wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 9:41 am

I have known friends and people I have drank with to get so deep into depression
Its hard to find a good woman when your drunk...
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 8:07 pm
Going from sexually starved to brewing a distance relationship for months, to having sex 3 times a day in tropical paradise, that's what clouds a man's common sense more than 3 barrels of whisky.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 10:45 am
Taco wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 8:07 pm
Going from sexually starved to brewing a distance relationship for months, to having sex 3 times a day in tropical paradise, that's what clouds a man's common sense more than 3 barrels of whisky.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 5:44 pm
All Filipinas love sex when they know their foreign men will dump them the moment they stop the fun coming.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Taco wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 5:44 pm
All Filipinas love sex when they know their foreign men will dump them the moment they stop the fun coming.
Not true...
I used to work with a guy that told me he would wake up in the middle of the night and his Filipina girlfriend would be on top of him. I told him to buy her some sex toys so he can get some sleep. He said she already had a bunch of sex toys before they met.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 7:41 pm
Not true...
I used to work with a guy that told me he would wake up in the middle of the night and his Filipina girlfriend would be on top of him. I told him to buy her some sex toys so he can get some sleep. He said she already had a bunch of sex toys before they met.
Sure, there are always a few Filipinas (in fact, a few girls) who have a high sex drive and are happy to relieve it on top of the young, handsome man they chose as their boyfriend.

I was referring to the typical foreigner/Filipina couple. Him in his 50 or 60, out of shape, perhaps with one or more medical conditions. Her, young and horny and in her 20s, which sexually are her prime.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 12:11 am
publicduende wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 10:46 pm
I think everybody here agrees on the simple fact that, for all its problems and shortcomings, the Philippines and Filipinas are a galaxy apart from the average women we can find, date, f*ck and marry in our Western countries.
No, not everybody agrees, you are lying. If you aim for decent-looking filipinas from good background, they will be almost as cunty as women from the west. Poorer filipinas are nice to you because you're an upgrade ticket, sorry to tell you the truth. You can keep banging them, but don't delude yourself, and more importantly, don't post fake information on a forum and try to deceive people into believing we all agree with you.
I've never had trouble getting women, regardless of the country. If you're a desirable man Filipinas tend to be extremely passionate and loyal, they appreciate a catch more than most women. If you're undesirable they tend to be willing to play housewife to get a leg up in life, but they won't just love you because you provide for them. You have to give them more than that, but not a massive amount more. Often all it takes is a bit of reapect and genuine affection.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 2:52 am

I was referring to the typical foreigner/Filipina couple. Him in his 50 or 60, out of shape, perhaps with one or more medical conditions. Her, young and horny and in her 20s, which sexually are her prime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZHTVli ... ex=3&t=94s
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

HouseMD wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 7:21 pm
I've never had trouble getting women, regardless of the country. If you're a desirable man Filipinas tend to be extremely passionate and loyal, they appreciate a catch more than most women. If you're undesirable they tend to be willing to play housewife to get a leg up in life, but they won't just love you because you provide for them. You have to give them more than that, but not a massive amount more. Often all it takes is a bit of reapect and genuine affection.
I assume that, by desirable you mean: young, handsome, never married before, living abroad, with a good salary.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Post by anabolic »

You guys do the Philippines all wrong. You go to these terrible mega cities and expect a good outcome. Find the poorest most remote provincial town you can find, and you will literally have half the town chasing you down ready to marry you. Will it be sketchy and dangerous ? Very much so. And don't expect to not pay up, you are the man. It is purely a transaction. You must transact. But you will get a nice feminine very young woman that will have a family with you IF you choose wisely