Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipino Freethinkers

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipino Freethinkers

Postby Mr S » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

Wow, I didn't realize there were that many here in the Philippines!

http://filipinofreethinkers.org/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby MarkDY » Sun May 15, 2011 2:38 am

That is good news.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Sun May 15, 2011 5:16 am

filipino atheists. yawn :roll:

Phoenix Sosa wrote:You have shown your ignorance and stupidity by saying I am politically correct and I am spoon fed. LOL? I am probably the most liberal person on this forum. I am a proud atheist and I am not a sheep.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

They have meetups in Metro Manila. Maybe I should go and meet some quality educated Filipinos there? That'd be much better than the crap I meet in Angeles City.

http://www.filipinofreethinkers.org/abo ... eethinker/

They use the term Secularism on their site, but not Atheism. Since they claim that "no idea is sacred and that everything is subject to rational inquiry", I wonder if it's ok to critique Atheism then? lol A lot of Atheists are hypocritical in that regard, they consider all belief systems to be attackable except their own. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand