Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Dude, how long ago was Rock there? I see no reason to doubt that Taiwan may have been good for foreigners 10 - 15 years ago. Places change! Look at what Japan was like in the 80s and 90s, with the whole Charisma Man phenomenon. Japan definitely is nothing like that now.

A time may come when foreigners won't get the time of day in PI.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm







Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby chanta76 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Place like South Korea, Japan , Tawian and Singapore have what in common? They are all economic developed Asian countries. The Asian girls in those countries have choices. On top of that the Asian guys in those countries sometimes make more money than western guys do. Saying that in those countries it's not uncommon for the local Asain men to travel to the Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam to look for wives!!

Cold approach doesn't usually work in those countries unless if your really good looking and have great game. Language plays a big role too..so if you don't speak the native language there it doesn't help much.

10 years ago being a white guy was a novelity thing and there was some Asian girls in those countries that would of been interested...but nowadays because over saturation of western guys in those countries that even cold approaches in the club doesn't work..In other words just being white doesn't cut it anymore. If your old it's also a disadvantage..again this is develop Asian countries..

Ideal you have to be young(under30 something) good looking and decent personality. With at least some future going for you(like business or career) . In other words it's become like AMERICA.

In those countries you can try cold approaches in the clubs and bars but its not too different from the clubs and bars in America...this applies to both Asia American guy experience and the whtie guy experience that I observed.

Come on in all places like Japan they had PUA boot camp.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby chanta76 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:04 pm

I think some guys here want to find that fantasy country where you show up and girls fall on your lap. With no effort on your part. It's like no one wants to improve themselves..in the real world it doesn't work like that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:17 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:Dude, how long ago was Rock there? I see no reason to doubt that Taiwan may have been good for foreigners 10 - 15 years ago. Places change! Look at what Japan was like in the 80s and 90s, with the whole Charisma Man phenomenon. Japan definitely is nothing like that now.

A time may come when foreigners won't get the time of day in PI.


Upper-middle class Filipinas already don't give foreigners the time of day. It is the majority lower class girls who run to foreigners hoping to escape from their miseries.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby chanta76 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:20 pm

So MrBluelight are those girls your getting in the Philippines ?

I mean if you were in Taiwan getting 2 dates a day...why oh why did you go the Philippines? It's like trading a new BMW for a beat up old volkswagon.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby Billy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:40 pm

chanta, maybe we can use the car metaphor. When NE girls are BMW then phil girls are what?

well I don´t think they are used volkswagen but maybe a mix between trikes, tuktuks and go kart. I mean the easiness, cheapness and practicality plus fun makes it interesting.

SEA is mostly cheaper and more fake but it´s easier. Now for older guys it´s the last option but I think it is still fun for younger guys. Also I prefer whites and latina girls if I would be young again I would go to asia to experience the easiness of getting nice girls. Most guys when they are young are to proud and without money to go to SEA but if you look at it practically it´s better.

When I was young I could buy a used BMW cabriole for 2k Euro. But I didn´t do it I want to save the money for later as it will buy me freedom. At that time I drove fiat afterwards I had no car. Even if the phil girls are used volkswagen they are cheaper and maybe more practical for a guy who doesn´t have the money for expensive cars.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 pm

chanta76 wrote:So MrBluelight are those girls your getting in the Philippines ?

I mean if you were in Taiwan getting 2 dates a day...why oh why did you go the Philippines? It's like trading a new BMW for a beat up old volkswagon.


Because:
1) I already been to Taiwan. I wanted to go to a place I haven't experienced before.
2) I am actually getting about the same amount of interest from both places. The big difference is conversion from date to bed. In PI, I bang well over half of the girls I date, usually on the first date. In Taiwan, I rarely bang a girl before Date 3, if at all. In fact, I go on more dates in Taiwan, yet bang more girls in the PI. You do the math.
3) Believe it or not, the typical online girls I meet in PI are hotter than the typical online girls I meet in Taiwan. The truly hot Taiwanese girls will not be found online, whereas some truly hot Pinays (models and beauty queens) can be found online. Because a typical Taiwanese 7 have multiple men in her life courting her and buying her gifts, but a typical Pinay 7 is poor and doesn't want to date equally poor Pinoys.
4) The same amount of money that gets me a nice condo with swimming pools and 24 hour security will only get me a rundown flat in Taiwan.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 pm

chanta76 wrote:I think some guys here want to find that fantasy country where you show up and girls fall on your lap. With no effort on your part. It's like no one wants to improve themselves..in the real world it doesn't work like that.



you sound so bitter about marriage to your korean girl lol. Im curious though is your wifes sex drive slow? Would you advocate marriage to korean woman?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby chanta76 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:00 am

Newlifephilippines,

I'm actually trying to help you out. If all the Mr.Bluelights were in the Philippines where do guys like newlifephilippines go?

Regarding my marriage . It's my wife that has higher sex drive than I do. Believe it or not. It's the responsibility and economics and being the leader is the tough part. But I don't think a guy like you will every experience marriage. I mean come on if you struck out in the Philippines you have no hope. And I mean this as no offense.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:43 am

chanta76 wrote:Newlifephilippines,

I'm actually trying to help you out. If all the Mr.Bluelights were in the Philippines where do guys like newlifephilippines go?

Regarding my marriage . It's my wife that has higher sex drive than I do. Believe it or not. It's the responsibility and economics and being the leader is the tough part. But I don't think a guy like you will every experience marriage. I mean come on if you struck out in the Philippines you have no hope. And I mean this as no offense.



Well thats pretty insulting to say but my standards are much higher for WIFE material than everyone else here. Im not gonna settle for marriage with a slut, catholic, or average looking woman for a wife so there goes most of the country. also you have to live in philippines to look for a wife which i never did, a semi long vacation is not living. Otherwise its a huge gamble and most guys that met their wife either got very lucky and aren't that picky. Heck just on the religion issue alone ive eliminated 95 percent of filipinas for marriage. Throw in someone im attracted to alot and were less than 1 percent. Throw in someone i really click wise personality and were probably down to 1 out of 200. How many are single? Probably almost none. So Finding them on the dating site? Unlikely. Finding them in church? Not so easy. Id probably get struck by lightning before I find a girl that is single and worthy of marriage to me.


I never was looking for a wife. But if i ever go back that would be my end game otherwise its just a waste and alot of risk. maybe im not fit for marriage anyways cause of finances and cause of other issues at hand like im not sure if i want to have kids and i got some emotional issues to work out either way im just gonna grow as a person with or without a woman thats more important for me at this point. Im more concerned about eternity not this foolish women chasing.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby chanta76 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Newlifephilippines,

Your like walking contradiction. You claim you make $20 K a month on some internet business maybe you do and maybe you don't but $20K is plenty to raise a family so I have no idea how economic would be an issue . Unless your lying. I even asked you a couple of time in what you do. Just because I ask doesn't mean I would or someone else would be able to steal or copy what you do. I mean you don't want to divulge which is your prerogative but it makes me suspicious in what you claim.

Many of your threads revolve around a women or even Philippine women along those lines. . You went to the Philippines and it seems to me you have this bitterness because it didn't work out. And realize it's ALLOT HARDER TO FIND SOMEONE.

I never met you so I don;t know what kind of person you really are. Sometimes people have this internet persona. But in some ways I kind of feel sorry for you. Again I don't mean to be insulting. Many posters that come to happierabroad have some mental issues For me it was growing up in America and dealing with American racism that left me bitter and angry.

I think for you. Your not that far apart form that but throw in loneliness and some other complex. It's like your searching for this ideal perfect woman that would be a slave to you..good luck in finding that..because it's just an ideal.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:20 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well thats pretty insulting to say but my standards are much higher for WIFE material than everyone else here. Im not gonna settle for marriage with a slut, catholic, or average looking woman for a wife so there goes most of the country.


You're never have a wife who's even half the woman my wife is. Never in your wildest dreams. Even if by some miracle you find your perfect little Baptist model, she still won't be in her league. Your standards aren't "high", they are completely and utterly retarded. You can't handle a wife, a family, responsibility. You are probably best off staying in your house in America, making money and trying to get into Heaven by yourself.

Looks? Looks fade. And if you would refuse a woman because she is Catholic, then you don't even deserve that woman in the first place. She deserves a better man then you who isn't as childish. You are like a little spoiled brat who doesn't want to play with a kid who doesn't have the same fire truck. Grow the f**k up and accept the fact that not all Catholic women are instantly not wife material. Your childish and ridiculous standards will make you die a lonely, sad man.

If you refuse to even CONSIDER 90% of a countries female population simply because they follow a slightly different form of Christianity then you do, then you deserve every bad luck you get. You've never even been with a decent woman who likes you for who you are, and the reason for that is your attitude. Your attitude is toxic, and you need to improve it if you ever want any semblance of a normal life.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:49 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well thats pretty insulting to say but my standards are much higher for WIFE material than everyone else here. Im not gonna settle for marriage with a slut, catholic, or average looking woman for a wife so there goes most of the country.


You're never have a wife who's even half the woman my wife is. Never in your wildest dreams. Even if by some miracle you find your perfect little Baptist model, she still won't be in her league. Your standards aren't "high", they are completely and utterly retarded. You can't handle a wife, a family, responsibility. You are probably best off staying in your house in America, making money and trying to get into Heaven by yourself.

Looks? Looks fade. And if you would refuse a woman because she is Catholic, then you don't even deserve that woman in the first place. She deserves a better man then you who isn't as childish. You are like a little spoiled brat who doesn't want to play with a kid who doesn't have the same fire truck. Grow the f**k up and accept the fact that not all Catholic women are instantly not wife material. Your childish and ridiculous standards will make you die a lonely, sad man.

If you refuse to even CONSIDER 90% of a countries female population simply because they follow a slightly different form of Christianity then you do, then you deserve every bad luck you get. You've never even been with a decent woman who likes you for who you are, and the reason for that is your attitude. Your attitude is toxic, and you need to improve it if you ever want any semblance of a normal life.



Get off your high horse you are very arrogant.


Actually I been on a date with a innocent college educated baptist girl who was not interested in money at all but sort of as a friend i didn't pursue it i ejected quickly at the time cause I didn't care for her personality and I wasn't looking for a wife at the time and I was with the bargirl at the time.

Ill only accept a catholic girl if she converts, if she doesn't then I wont for marriage. Even the gf i could tell while going to church and stuff wasn't genuinely interested and that caused issues but at least she did go to church. But I want someone interested and if they care more about tabloids and superficial stuff (like the gf) or are into their catholic faith and refuse to budge then id rather not marry them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

chanta76 wrote:Newlifephilippines,

Your like walking contradiction. You claim you make $20 K a month on some internet business maybe you do and maybe you don't but $20K is plenty to raise a family so I have no idea how economic would be an issue . Unless your lying. I even asked you a couple of time in what you do. Just because I ask doesn't mean I would or someone else would be able to steal or copy what you do. I mean you don't want to divulge which is your prerogative but it makes me suspicious in what you claim.

Many of your threads revolve around a women or even Philippine women along those lines. . You went to the Philippines and it seems to me you have this bitterness because it didn't work out. And realize it's ALLOT HARDER TO FIND SOMEONE.

I never met you so I don;t know what kind of person you really are. Sometimes people have this internet persona. But in some ways I kind of feel sorry for you. Again I don't mean to be insulting. Many posters that come to happierabroad have some mental issues For me it was growing up in America and dealing with American racism that left me bitter and angry.

I think for you. Your not that far apart form that but throw in loneliness and some other complex. It's like your searching for this ideal perfect woman that would be a slave to you..good luck in finding that..because it's just an ideal.


Its actually way higher than 20K but im quitting soon. after that ill be lucky to make a few hundred to thousand a month LOL. Also i really dont want kids and finding a wife in a foreign country is extremely difficult and expensive cause it takes time and alot have ulterior agendas. So im not in a rush to look for a wife unlike marcos whos whole life is to make women his god id rather focus on what I need to do women are not important if your lacking in other areas.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:56 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Get off your high horse you are very arrogant.


You are the arrogant one who believes a girl should be above average to "qualify" for being your wife, when you are quite unnattractive yourself. If you think you deserve a very good looking wife, why don't you show us what YOU look like? ;)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Actually I been on a date with a innocent college educated baptist girl who was not interested in money at all but sort of as a friend i didn't pursue it i ejected quickly at the time cause I didn't care for her personality and I wasn't looking for a wife at the time and I was with the bargirl at the time.


Maybe you will encounter a Catholic girl one day who is wonderful, cute, has a fun personality and has great chemistry with you. But you won't consider, arrogantly dismissing her for "having the wrong faith". You're a joke, pal.

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ill only accept a catholic girl if she converts, if she doesn't then I wont for marriage. Even the gf i could tell while going to church and stuff wasn't genuinely interested and that caused issues but at least she did go to church. But I want someone interested and if they care more about tabloids and superficial stuff (like the gf) or are into their catholic faith and refuse to budge then id rather not marry them.


If you love a girl, or like her genuinely, you would never demand her to change her faith for you. Let her belief what she wishes to belief, and believe what you want to believe yourself. But allow her her own beliefs. Making her choose your religion "because she will go to hell if she continues to go to Catholic church" is retarded and childish. You're not fifteen anymore, are you? Because you sound like you are at times. :roll:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest