Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Even Tyra Banks is happier abroad?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Even Tyra Banks is happier abroad?

Postby smallcheese » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 am

You may not believe it (consider the source) but even someone like Tyra Banks is now going outside the U.S. to find a relationship. Check out the gossip here: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tyra_ba ... f7QmFO3cfK
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 am

Tyra with an Asian man? Well that's unusual in Hollywood. Good for her and I wish her luck.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby smallcheese » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 am

I only found it noteworthy because the article said that she had just broken up with her boyfriend from Brooklyn, NY and flew to Bali to relax and met a guy there. Then after flying back to the U.S., she turned around and went back to Bali to be with him. Many Bali women are beautiful but I never noticed the guys when I was there. I guess there's hope for Asian men :)
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm surprised more people don't look for Indonesian partners. After all it is the 4th most populous country on the planet. It's a little too far for me to go on regular trips to though, China is about my limit.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:07 pm

My new policy is that i want ALL Black American women to date interracially. All of them! I want ALL the other races to know what Black American Men have had to put up with for over 5 thousand years that we have been here. The loud mouths, the bitchy attitudes, the worship me nonsense that most of them have. Please matter of fact i feel so happy when i see a white man marry them. Please marry them ALL!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Jacaré » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 am

ErikHeaven,
LOL, black specially black american women are at the lowest lowest level of the food chain when it comes to women. I have yet to meet a sexy, beautiful and feminine black women in North america. Maybe in Brasil or in part os Africa, there are but in NA, they're best totally ignored.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand