Are most Filipinas gold diggers or scammers?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Are most Filipinas gold diggers or scammers?

Post by walrusface »

I know there is a reputation of Filipinas scamming foreign men, and obviously it goes on, but I am wondering how many are actually like that. I read this article http://ultramagnus.hubpages.com/hub/filipinamarrying
and there seems to be a few horror stories on there.

I am wondering if most of them online are just gold diggers or scammers. I get a lot of messages on date in asia, which I thought is good obviously but I am feeling cynical at the moment, after reading how cunning they can be. I mean it should be fairly easy to spot the clumsy ones who will just outright ask for money, or wait for a few months and then ask. Some naive and foolish men have been parted with their money that way.
But if they are so cunning and manipulative to actually meet up with someone, have a proper relationship and marry them, then just screw you over, that seems a bit worrying.

If an 18 year old girl is willing to meet anyone from 18 to 80 can she really be that genuine?
I guess the best thing would be to not take them to your country and marry them. Is there anyone here who has been married or in a relationship with Filipinas for a long time?
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

I can't say I actually want to get married anyway haha. Especially not in my own country.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No most are not gold diggers or scammers. Most are poor and simple and good natured, but also shameless and greedy and child-like. They are not cunning. They don't have the IQ to be cunning. Only Russian women do.

If they want money, they will not wait long to ask for it. But most of them won't ask you for money. They will just shamelessly leech off you and treat you like Santa Claus. But they will be kind and sweet to you too.

Read the other threads about Filipinas for more info. Next time, check the FAQ threads or search for your question first. There is already a lot of info on Filipinas here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I suspect the best way to avoid scammers on dating sites:

- Be the one to initiate contact. i normally ignore all the ones who contact me and do the choosing myself.

- Choose those who express some choosiness themselves - eg seeking age 30-45 instead of 20-80, height requirement, etc.

- If she is too eager or in her initial communications and expresses interest in marriage right away, etc. very suspect.

- Arrange to speak w/her on the phone and/or cam. A couple convos will give you mountains of data.

If she's a scammer and your eyes are half open, it should hit you right away. As Winston said, most of them are not cunning. So they are bad liars. They will quickly get trapped in their own consistencies. So keep your brain turned on and you should be fine at filtering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well this hot sexy exotic Filipina says she's not looking for money! Wow!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127560.htm

Here is what she has to say about it:
Comments: I want to meet a man who is open-minded. I am looking for love, not money. Marrying a wealthy man is a blessing, not a goal. I believe that nowadays, love is harder to find than money. You can make money easier than looking for true love. True love comes like a surprise, rare and magical. I like a man who is honest, responsible and mature, who knows what he wants and do what it takes to get it. I am impressed by a strong personality, yet a soft, kind heart.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winston,

We actually agree that she's a stunner. I like how her punani printa looks.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
SouthernCaliforniaGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by SouthernCaliforniaGuy »

I agree with Winston.

You have to remember that most of the Filipina women are VERY poor! They may make on $5 a day. An hour on the internet can cost them a $1.50. If they have a phone it can cost them $50/month.

Pursuing foreign men is something that they really can't afford. So while they may sincerely be looking for a foreign husband (They really would like to get out of the Philippines) they almost have to get a little money from the men that they contact in order to continue.

I was in contact with a women in Cebu. The emergency that she told me about -- her niece getting pneumonia -- was real. I did give her money for that. And I did give her gifts of money to try and offset the money that she was spending on the internet.

I knew that she had a son who was 20, what I didn't know was that she had married him when she was 18. He left her when she was 20. And the problem in the Philippines is that divorce is illegal. She told me that she had tried to get an annulment from the Catholic church but that they had not approved it. If she were to get an annulment from the Catholic church then she could take that before a judge and get a legal annulment of the marriage. But she had gotten a "Legal Separation". She wanted me to come and visit her and go with her to the Catholic church where she had gotten married -- and pay them some money so that they would give her an annulment. Then I could pay to hire a lawyer and try to get the legal annulment through....

Was she a scammer? Sort of.. She had not told me that she was still married. And I did give her money. Did she really want me to come and help her get the annulment -- so that she could marry me and come to the US? You bet! She would love to move her whole family to the US -- her son, her brothers, her sisters, her mother.

What you need to be very careful about with the Filipina women -- is whether they are married or not. And don't go overboard with giving them money. I know that it is not advisable but you can give them a little money to offset their phone and internet costs. However if you are really serious then you should go and visit them -- and find out if they are truly single.
meilih
Freshman Poster

Post by meilih »

Well this hot sexy exotic Filipina says she's not looking for money! Wow!

You are really not using your brain, you are just merely using your eyes. A good woman will not post a sexy picture like that if she is real and want a good man. Of course perverts and maniacs will contact her if they see that so it means she also wants to get men to get hook on her to be sexually attracted and then get what she wants without being too obvious.

A good woman will not want too much attention especially from perverts. I myself have been hiding my picture even if it is just a face picture, a lot of bad men are contacting me and some filipino men have been harassing me and been using white men's pics because I am looking for White. So a good woman will not be posting sexual pictures.

The reason why bad women post sexy pics is because they know most men are pigs and will take the bait. If a man is horny they do whatever they say. Women can control men by sex.

There are also websites that are earning money from that, american websites are also for money, why will they even open a dating site if it is not about money? Like for example Cherryblossoms.com I use to post in that but realize it is also a scam. There was this old guy who came here in Philippines rented in a hotel named also cherry blossoms because a girl lead him to go there but didn't showed up. Of course you will think the hotel and the dating site is connected to each other so they earn from that, plus most women who are with foreign men are hookers.

Also check the Webcams.com it is american company that have been paying filipinos to scam online, they hire lots of people to chat online and to post pictures pretending it was them and make you pay by credit card to see them. But some gets terminated for asking directly trough western union. But they keep doing it at home. In Craigslist you will also see lots of hookers and fake pictures. But the site is allowing it for popularity and for money.

As for the age preference I do make 40 to 100 well I don't mind marrying an old guy it's better than young one's as they still will keep cheating. I do want to marry at-least someone that is a bit closer to my age I am 37 but if it will be higher than that it is okay as long as he will be good to me. If you want a real good woman it will be very difficult, as it is also very difficult to find a good man online. And for you to even talk to a squatter or a girl that has a very complicated misserable life that shows you are desperate guy and really insane. The one I read posted here that he was talking to a girl with so many problems and even married he's own son???????? my goodness is that real ??? is that sane???? is that even human ???? and he even wasted time talking to her and gave her money, that's way too low and too desperate of him. I am sure he is also a loser, probably even ugly.

If you want a good woman try to check too if you are a good man. And remember a real good woman will not post and parade her body online. And good woman will want a man that is loving caring decent responsible hardworking and well groomed.

oh by the way most pretty pics are models and actress pics I saw online he he.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

SouthernCaliforniaGuy wrote:
I knew that she had a son who was 20, what I didn't know was that she had married him when she was 18. He left her when she was 20. And the problem in the Philippines is that divorce is illegal. She told me that she had tried to get an annulment from the Catholic church but that they had not approved it. If she were to get an annulment from the Catholic church then she could take that before a judge and get a legal annulment of the marriage. But she had gotten a "Legal Separation". She wanted me to come and visit her and go with her to the Catholic church where she had gotten married -- and pay them some money so that they would give her an annulment. Then I could pay to hire a lawyer and try to get the legal annulment through....

Sounds backwards bro, the Catholic church does not give annulments just as in the west were she would need a civil divorce before the church spent their time on the problem she would have to get a civil annulment first. The normal grounds, assuming they were actually of age, the judge/priest/mayor was real and it was the really first "marriage" is that one partner was to immature to marry, the psychological incapacity case and you pay a forensic psychologist or social worker to testy-lie about on partners immaturity at the time of the wedding. I haven't heard of people going the church annulment route because as far as I can tell Filipino priest will still perform the sacraments on those the rule book deems unworthy
katrina
Freshman Poster

Post by katrina »

I am a Filipina myself and I can guarantee you not everyone of them are scammers or whatever you want to call them. Maybe there are some and I can't blame the others why they think about us like that.. But one thing is for sure not everyone are scammers.

Maybe there are filipinas who are not as wealthy as any of you or don't have a good job. But there are still educated and fine filipinas who are not after your money. maybe it just so happened that they fell on the wrong filipinas.

Filipinas are sweet and caring... we like commitment for people who deserved to be committed.
We only love people who deserves to be loved.

As I said don't judge every filipinas..

Thanks!
“I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine"
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I've been on CB for a couple of weeks now. I've messaged a bunch of Filipina girls and have yet to meet a scammer.

Either the girls are genuinely interested or they just don't reply (or stop replying).

I've even messaged a bunch with scandalous clothing. They haven't asked me for a cent.

A Ukranian girl on there messaged me and asked me for money. I made it seem like I was going to do it, then asked her to wire me $1,000 to see if the transfer works. No response. Hahahahaha!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Maverick wrote:I've been on CB for a couple of weeks now. I've messaged a bunch of Filipina girls and have yet to meet a scammer.

Either the girls are genuinely interested or they just don't reply (or stop replying).

I've even messaged a bunch with scandalous clothing. They haven't asked me for a cent.

A Ukranian girl on there messaged me and asked me for money. I made it seem like I was going to do it, then asked her to wire me $1,000 to see if the transfer works. No response. Hahahahaha!
Just ask them if they want you to send them some money. If they say "yes", block them.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

meilih wrote:Well this hot sexy exotic Filipina says she's not looking for money! Wow!

You are really not using your brain, you are just merely using your eyes. A good woman will not post a sexy picture like that if she is real and want a good man. Of course perverts and maniacs will contact her if they see that so it means she also wants to get men to get hook on her to be sexually attracted and then get what she wants without being too obvious.

A good woman will not want too much attention especially from perverts. I myself have been hiding my picture even if it is just a face picture, a lot of bad men are contacting me and some filipino men have been harassing me and been using white men's pics because I am looking for White. So a good woman will not be posting sexual pictures.

The reason why bad women post sexy pics is because they know most men are pigs and will take the bait. If a man is horny they do whatever they say. Women can control men by sex.

There are also websites that are earning money from that, american websites are also for money, why will they even open a dating site if it is not about money? Like for example Cherryblossoms.com I use to post in that but realize it is also a scam. There was this old guy who came here in Philippines rented in a hotel named also cherry blossoms because a girl lead him to go there but didn't showed up. Of course you will think the hotel and the dating site is connected to each other so they earn from that, plus most women who are with foreign men are hookers.

Also check the Webcams.com it is american company that have been paying filipinos to scam online, they hire lots of people to chat online and to post pictures pretending it was them and make you pay by credit card to see them. But some gets terminated for asking directly trough western union. But they keep doing it at home. In Craigslist you will also see lots of hookers and fake pictures. But the site is allowing it for popularity and for money.

As for the age preference I do make 40 to 100 well I don't mind marrying an old guy it's better than young one's as they still will keep cheating. I do want to marry at-least someone that is a bit closer to my age I am 37 but if it will be higher than that it is okay as long as he will be good to me. If you want a real good woman it will be very difficult, as it is also very difficult to find a good man online. And for you to even talk to a squatter or a girl that has a very complicated misserable life that shows you are desperate guy and really insane. The one I read posted here that he was talking to a girl with so many problems and even married he's own son???????? my goodness is that real ??? is that sane???? is that even human ???? and he even wasted time talking to her and gave her money, that's way too low and too desperate of him. I am sure he is also a loser, probably even ugly.

If you want a good woman try to check too if you are a good man. And remember a real good woman will not post and parade her body online. And good woman will want a man that is loving caring decent responsible hardworking and well groomed.

oh by the way most pretty pics are models and actress pics I saw online he he.
Thanks, I forgot to add that part in my dating guide. Women with provocative photos should always be avoided. If that eliminates 60% of the women on that website, so f***ing be it.

Thanks again for that reminder, because horny men forget their common sense sometimes.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

A good Filipina would never place pictures of herself in a two piece bathing suit or panties on a dating site. This should set off red flags for any marriage minded guy.

Many Filipinas are opportunists. They simply keep foreign men as friends so that they can 'borrow' money from him in times of emergencies. Most of the time you will never see this cash again. Once you tell them no, many will delete you on FB and YM and move on to other men.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Array9 wrote:A good Filipina would never place pictures of herself in a two piece bathing suit or panties on a dating site. This should set off red flags for any marriage minded guy.

Many Filipinas are opportunists. They simply keep foreign men as friends so that they can 'borrow' money from him in times of emergencies. Most of the time you will never see this cash again. Once you tell them no, many will delete you on FB and YM and move on to other men.
The EE women on the right side ads on this forum, are so confusing to me. They dress sooooo provocative, I cannot understand who is buying on their profiles. Maybe it is a Russia/Ukraine thing, but if Asians are dressing like they do, that is an automatic "pass" in my book.