Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

HIV positive

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

HIV positive

Postby zecquelina » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 am

How are HIV positive people able to safely have relationships? I heard that people with HIV are able to safely have regular relationships. I even read an article about a person who was able to marry an HIV-negative person and naturally have a child. Neither the husband nor the child have the disease. How does that work?
affiliateelite ~ ~ adgooroo ~
Freshman Poster

Postby goodfellas1990 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 am

Science! I read somewhere that 10% of Caucasians are actually immune to it.

Here is the link:

I'm sorry. I guess it's 10% of Europeans. I bet it's the 10% of Jewish Europeans who control the worlds banking system. lol
I'm a 22 year old Entrepreneur moving to the Philippines in September. I want to swim in aqua blue water, live like a boss, and be surrounded by beautiful girls.
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand