Wouldn't China be one of the last places to go because of

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Twobrains wrote:Wow, that guy is really pissed off with the Chinese in HK!! I've never been there but I was considering it as a stopover on my way to the Phils if I can get away next winter. Is it really as bad as he says? I would hate to be in the kind of atmosphere he describes.
If you plan to go there for a shopping tour,short sight seen and the food why not..but i can tell you if you have some prospect to find smiling women,available people and communicating folk,just give a pass in my opinion.

Depends about the money i imagine..you can still go there and put your impressions here but i wouldn"t even waste my time in Hong Kong as i"m looking for the human connection especially with females so i would not destroy my precious time and small money to find something i have already at home.

I largely prefer to be in the countryside in Thailand with nothing flashy regarding the infrastructure but finding nice ladies where it's easy to interact and connect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Leonardo's right about this and this is because as I've mentioned before, you get girls of both rural and urban origins living in the cities chasing primarily after guys of urban origins/middle class in many cities in China. They don't go after the laborers and so called 'peasant males' who in turn have a much harder time in China. Sucks for them but they in turn import foreign brides such as from North Korea. Most foreigners from developed countries who go to China would probably qualify as of 'urban origins'/middle class.
leonardo1211 wrote:I am a single Chinese man in beijing,30+, my personal feeling is that beijing is still a paradise for men. I rarely see single men among my friends, but Lots of single grils around 30s. If you are just a normal man with a normal job, you do have a good chance to find a girlfriend within two weeks.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Foreigners can have gigantic fun in China. Every day in Guangzhou I did something crazy.

Go on Chinese Love Links when you're there and you can usually find a date in a couple of hours. I know because I did it a couple of times.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.