12 Logical Reasons Why Rock's Taiwan Claims Can't Be True

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

12 Logical Reasons Why Rock's Taiwan Claims Can't Be True

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Rock (and Dragonboy) has long insinuated in this forum that the vast majority of random schmucks and average joes he knows in Taiwan can get dates, casual sex or relationships/romance very easily. No one (or very few) is dateless or sexless here, according to him. Apparently I'm the only one (or one of the few) that can't get any dates, romance or sex at all here. Rock sticks by this very religiously, in spite of the lack of hard evidence to prove this "over the top" claim.

Well I'm highly skeptical of this claim, for a number of logical reasons. Let me list them one by one:

1. Taiwanese women are VERY conservative. In fact, they are the most conservative women I've ever met, along with their culture, out of all the countries I've been to. Everyone in Taiwan agrees that the girls here are very "bao so" (conservative, shy, closed). They are even more conservative than girls in the Middle East, who in contrast are easy and natural to chat up. Obviously, extremely conservative women are not "easy to approach or date for everyone or most guys except Winston". It's a no brainer.

Taiwanese are generally conservative, despite the perceived liberalism of the young generation. Girls are still closed, cliquish and not very social outside their clique. They are picky, think long term, and have a serious conservative mindset, not a "have fun and play hard/get wild" mentality. Other sources, including Taiwanese women themselves, and sources on this forum, have confirmed this. A 39 year old Taiwanese woman I went out with the other week even told me that she would not give a stranger her phone number, even if he was a handsome guy. She told me that most Taiwanese women would not either. It's just not the way here. So, Rock's opinion (and Dragonboy's) constitutes one vs. a majority. Why would he be right and everyone else wrong, especially Taiwanese people themselves?

2. Taiwanese females are VERY picky. They are very particular about who they befriend or date, especially if they are young. You got to be part of their clique, group, school, age range, look a certain way, etc. Obviously, super picky girls are not "easy to pick up, date or approach for everyone or most guys except Winston". And even if you do meet them, like through introductions and mutual friends, most of the time they flake out and act flighty, always making excuses and being busy. Either that, or they keep everything strictly platonic with no flirtation.

They are nice, yeah, but that's usually as far as it goes. They aren't even marriage minded anymore, as Taiwanese people now talk about. And many guys complain that they act like divas now. They certainly aren't easy, as Rock claims. (Every girl seems to get intimate with him, while they remain platonic with me. Yeah right. I can claim that I went to the moon too, but that doesn't make it true. lol) They aren't into short term flings, at least not with me. Yet Rock claims they are with every other guy. Yeah right. They think long term and usually date to find marriage partners, not just for fun, so you've got to meet their strict standards. Yet according to Rock, most Taiwan girls are into casual sex, fun and warm up by the third date. I don't know, but everything he says goes against what I see and know.

3. In fact, not a single sincere credible person I know claims that Taiwan is an easy place to pick up or meet girls. Not one. That speaks volumes, and lowers the odds of Rock's claim that "any random average Joe" can get sex/dates very easily here" is true. In spite of this, Rock can't name anyone who can't get dates in Taiwan, except me. That makes me skeptical, since I'm far better at meeting/charming girls than the average guy is. As someone said in another thread, "Guys who claim to get casual sex regularly are usually BSing". See here: viewtopic.php?p=75045#75045 Yet Rock not only claims that he gets casual sex easily in Taiwan, but he claims that the MAJORITY of average joes he knows in Taiwan also gets casual sex easily as well. That's tremendously improbable, given the logical reasons in this post.

4. Most white expats here are not attractive. Taiwanese girls have told me this even, that most white guys here are unattractive and low quality. So how could the majority of unattractive white guys get dates/girlfriends/sex any time they want easily, while I can't get any at all? That doesn't make sense or add up and sounds highly improbable.

5. I'm a far better charmer and smooth talker with women than most guys are. Many of my friends will vouch for that, cause they've seen it. As long as a girl is open to flirtation and gives me a chance, I tend to be very good at it. Most guys have shitty social skills and don't know how to flirt with girls. They are cold and stoic. And the ones here have a lot of personality issues. So I don't buy the claim that every random ugly white guy schmuck here can get laid anytime or get a date, while I can't. Highly improbable.

Even though I'm good at meeting girls, every girl I meet in Taiwan is either:

- Unapproachable and doesn't talk to strangers (in most cases)
- Taken
- Just wants to be platonic friends
- Super picky
- Flaky and doesn't follow through
- Always busy with irregular work/school schedules
- Prefers white guys

In fact, I think making money online is FAR EASIER than getting a girlfriend in Taiwan, or getting romance or casual sex. Go figure!

So if I have a hard time like this, I don't buy that everyone else has it easy, as Rock keeps claiming. Highly improbable. Rock also claims that the majority (80 or 90 percent) of Taiwanese girls he goes out with gets intimate with him after a few dates. None of them reject him or treat him as a platonic friend. Every girl wants him and is ready to put out after a few days, or at least most are. Yeah right. That's typical guy bragging talk. The real world of dating isn't that easy, especially in middle class countries. So am I to believe that every girl who rejected me or treated me platonically, wants to sleep with him, just cause he says so? LOL

6. Most women in middle class countries don't give casual sex easily. Most men in such countries, esp if they look like beta males, can only get sex in committed relationships, or if they pay for it. If they are good looking or esp charming, then they can get one night stands, but only with women who do that sort of thing. Some women do casual sex, but most don't. You have to be very good looking or rich, or date poor desperate women to get casual sex. But if you use your wealth status to get casual sex, you usually end up paying for it and attracting gold digger types or whores, not nice honest quality women. Yet in Rock's world, which I've never seen, any random guy can get casual sex in Taiwan (except me). Despite the lack of proof, he sticks by this religiously. Why? Very strange. I've never seen a guy so religiously insistent about something so unusual, so that makes me skeptical. What he claims just does not fit with all the facts I know about Taiwan and about dating in general. Where's the proof?

7. If Taiwan was an easy place to pick up women, then AFA (A Foreign Affair) would have romance tours here. Simple logic. Same with Japan and Hong Kong. Yet romance tours don't exist here. In fact, there aren't many Taiwanese women on dating sites in general. They don't need to. That says a lot. I don't know any credible serious dating site that claims that Taiwan is an easy place to meet women or get dates/girlfriends. Furthermore, if Taiwan was an easy pick up place, why would so many Taiwanese guys here be trying to import brides from Vietnam? That also speaks volumes.

* Update: Reasons, #8, 9 and 10, were later added in a subpost of this thread. You can see them here: viewtopic.php?p=81162#81162

* Update: Reasons #11 and 12 were later added in a subpost here: viewtopic.php?p=86648#86648

Conclusion:

All the above logical reasons combined, make it EXTREMELY IMPROBABLE that Rock's claim about Taiwan being "a culture where most random schmucks and average joes can get dates/girlfriends/romance/sex any time they want" (me being an exception) true. If he's right, then I must be way below average, since I can't get what most average joes here can get. WTF?!

Rock doesn't claim that all guys can get girls here, but he definitely insinuates that the vast MAJORITY can. And now he is saying that his new tenant in Taipei, a 5ft 5 dark skinned East Indian guy, is doing well and getting lots of dates and making out with girls here. I guess anything is possible, but this is highly improbable. In fact, Rock can't think of any failures in Taiwan, except me. In his world, everyone is getting laid.

The thing is, Rock's words don't constitute proof. Yet he expects me to believe them just because he says so. Anyone can say that they are telling you the truth. How can you know? Where's the hard evidence or proof? How can I gauge his credibility? He won't even tell me his real name (which is suspicious) and he has no character references or professional references from unbiased third parties. What if I found out his real name and Googled it? What would I find? Something disturbing? I've never met a friend who wouldn't tell me his real name. So this is unusual.

There is a difference between girls being approachable, which they are to him I'm sure, and being easy to get into bed. But Rock sees no difference in this, and insinuates that every girl who is friendly with him sleeps with him by the third date, or soon after. Every girl around him wants sex. All girls are horny. Sex is easy. Blah blah. I don't know about you, but I'm skeptical of such claims. In my experience, lots of girls are friendly/approachable if you seem nice and approach a lot of girls. But that doesn't mean they are easy and will give you sex/intimacy. That's a different thing. Yet in Rock's world, there's no difference, because no one rejects him and everyone wants to sleep with him. Ok not all, but he insinuates that the vast majority do.

He doesn't claim 100 percent of course. But he definitely implies that the MAJORITY of girls he goes out with sleeps with him, and that the MAJORITY of average joes he knows in Taiwan get sex/dates/romance/girlfriends easily, except me of course. I find that very odd and suspicious, since half the guys I've talked to here do not think that Taiwan is an easy pick up place.

Yet you have to wonder, WHY would a guy want to religiously believe that Taiwan is a dating paradise where most guys can get dates/sex/romance easily, in spite of the evidence to the contrary? What would motivate that?

Should I believe him? What do you think? His claims sound very improbable, odd, unlikely and suspcious, so how can I test or verify them? Rock does have photos of white guys and Taiwanese girls and guys in group outings and parties having fun, which I've seen. But that doesn't prove his "over the top" claims.

Furthermore, Rock, do you even have unbiased third party references that can vouch for your honesty/integrity, that have known you for years or worked with you? I have third party references here: http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm Do you?

I don't even know your name. You have no record of any kind. How can I know whether to believe you or not? If you were in my shoes, how would you know whether to believe someone who has no name or record or reference?

You can't play the card that that Filipino American friend I had (who turned out to be a total BSer) played, which was "just because I'm your friend, you should believe everything I say". I'm referring to this guy: viewtopic.php?t=10332

What do you all think?

These 11 logical reasons are like Photon Torpedos that obliterate Rock's illusion about Taiwan, turning it into an exploding Death Star. lol

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on June 30th, 2012, 6:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Winston,

Do you understand that just because he can do it, does not mean that YOU can?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ph_visitor wrote:Winston,

Do you understand that just because he can do it, does not mean that YOU can?
Yes. But he claims that any random schmuck and average joe can do it too. That I have a hard time believing for 8 valid reasons. Didn't you read the post? He talks a lot, and is tall and decent looking, but he does not have the charm and sweet talking ability with women that I have. He just floods them with a lot of talk and information, which most women don't need. How does that make 80 - 90 percent of girls want to sleep with him?

Globe, do you understand that not everything every guy says is true, especially if it's over the top and highly improbable, for the 8 reasons I cited above?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Why do you care?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jesus Christ are you still harping on about this? We've been going over this topic for years now..YEARS and the conclusions are the same each time. You're not getting any in Taiwan because you are the exact opposite of what Taiwanese girls like. You look like a middle aged Chinese uncle and you like things that are patently "uncool" in Taiwanese youth culture.

Didn't you hang out with Rock a couple times and he showed you that he can approach and has a different rapport with various TW girls?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston, you could get an objective answer about your looks at puahate. Just ask them. These guys did make a science about it. Come on now! I know you can handle the truth :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Jesus Christ are you still harping on about this? We've been going over this topic for years now..YEARS and the conclusions are the same each time. You're not getting any in Taiwan because you are the exact opposite of what Taiwanese girls like. You look like a middle aged Chinese uncle and you like things that are patently "uncool" in Taiwanese youth culture.

Didn't you hang out with Rock a couple times and he showed you that he can approach and has a different rapport with various TW girls?
f**k you. That's what you think. I just went to a wedding, and lots of hot girls there had boyfriends who were LESS attractive than me. Not good looking at all. How do you explain that you shithead? Why should looks matter if ANY random schmuck can get a girlfriend in Taiwan?

Did you read you post you dumbass? Most white guys here are not attractive and low quality. Yet they all get dates/sex/romance easily with no problem, according to Rock? How the f**k do you explain that you f***ing BSer? They are less attractive than me.

I'll bet anything if you came here to Taiwan, women wouldn't be approachable to you either. You f***ing hypocrite.

Yes Rock can approach TW girls, but approaching and getting intimacy are two different things, as my experience in Russia demonstrates. It could very well be that Rock only dates girls that no one wants that are not attractive to most guys. He doesn't approach the hot ones that I like.

Next time read the post before opening your dumbass mouth.

Let's bet money on whether you can do any better in Taiwan. Wanna put your money where your mouth is? You're just a talker, not a doer.

Quit talking shit Repatriate. You can't do shit here and you know it. If I watch you try to meet girls here, you'd flunk your sorry ass. And you know it, you shithead. I'd bet money on it, cause you're full of shit. Spewing more shit doesn't make anything more true, you lying scumbag.

If you're so truthful Repatriate, then how come you don't even admit that TW is repressed, which is obvious to everyone? If you can't even admit that, then you're full of shit.

Good looking guys don't talk with their ass like you Repatriate. You're probably ugly as hell, less attractive than me even. So I wouldn't talk you f***ing hypocrite. f**k you. I dare you to show your ugly face.

I know you're ugly and so do you. Good looking guys don't down other guys' looks. Only ugly guys do that, like you. Good looking guys have an inner confidence, which you don't have. They don't need to obsess about fashion like you do. You have no confidence, that's why you are obsessed with fashion. Normal guys don't give a shit about fashion. You got no confidence. I'm sure of it.

Also, most girls here work all the time on irregular schedules or always have schoolwork, so how the f**k can you date them? Are you also claiming that any random schmuck can get dates/sex/romance in Taiwan too?

FYI, lots of Asian women are impressed with how open minded and different I am, and most interestingly, how I do not live in fear and am not in the fear consciousness mode that mainstream people are brought up with. That's refreshing to a lot of girls. It means I have an inner strength they lack and wish they had. That makes me interesting to a lot of people. But dating is something else.

Also, my 8 reasons above are very logical and valid.
Last edited by Winston on April 23rd, 2012, 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:Winston, you could get an objective answer about your looks at puahate. Just ask them. These guys did make a science about it. Come on now! I know you can handle the truth :)
I already got an answer long ago. Some think I'm average. Others think I'm slightly above average. A few think I'm handsome. And New Age women think I'm deep and soulful cause they see that in my eyes, which resonates with them.

Taste is subjective, not objective.

But what does this matter? The claim alleged here is that any random schmuck can get laid or get a girlfriend in Taiwan. I don't buy that, for the 8 logical reasons above. It's the typical "all women are easy and horny, and sex is easy to get" guy talk. Totally full of shit.

Please focus on the topic and don't get sidetracked into other topics.

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Jesus Christ are you still harping on about this? We've been going over this topic for years now..YEARS and the conclusions are the same each time. You're not getting any in Taiwan because you are the exact opposite of what Taiwanese girls like. You look like a middle aged Chinese uncle and you like things that are patently "uncool" in Taiwanese youth culture.

f**k you. That's what you think. I just went to a wedding, and lots of hot girls there had boyfriends who were LESS attractive than me. Not good looking at all. How do you explain that you shithead?

Did you read you post you dumbass? Most white guys here are not attractive and low quality. Yet they all get dates/sex/romance easily with no problem, according to Rock? How the f**k do you explain that you f***ing BSer? They are less attractive than me.

I'll bet anything if you came here to Taiwan, women wouldn't be approachable to you either. You f***ing hypocrite.

Yes Rock can approach TW girls, but approaching and getting intimacy are two different things, as my experience in Russia demonstrates. It could very well be that Rock only dates girls that no one wants that are not attractive to most guys. He doesn't approach the hot ones that I like.

Next time read the post before opening your dumbass mouth.

Let's bet money on whether you can do any better in Taiwan. Wanna put your money where your mouth is? You're just a talker, not a doer.

Quit talking shit Repatriate. You can't do shit here and you know it. If I watch you try to meet girls here, you'd flunk your sorry ass. And you know it, you shithead. I'd bet money on it, cause you're full of shit. Spewing more shit doesn't make anything more true, you lying scumbag.

If you're so truthful Repatriate, then how come you don't even admit that TW is repressed, which is obvious to everyone? If you can't even admit that, then you're full of shit.

I know you're ugly and so do you. Good looking guys don't down other guys' looks. Only ugly guys do that, like you. Good looking guys have an inner confidence, which you don't have. They don't need to obsess about fashion like you do. You have no confidence, that's why you are obsessed with fashion. Normal guys don't give a shit about fashion. You got no confidence. I'm sure of it.

Also, most girls here work all the time on irregular schedules or always have schoolwork, so how the f**k can you date them? Are you also claiming that any random schmuck can get dates/sex/romance in Taiwan too?

FYI, lots of Asian women are impressed with how open minded and different I am, and most interestingly, how I do not live in fear and am not in the fear consciousness mode that mainstream people are brought up with. That's refreshing to a lot of girls. It means I have an inner strength they lack and wish they had. That makes me interesting to a lot of people. But dating is something else.

Also, my 8 reasons above are very logical and valid.
So you go on a f**k/shit rampage and then say your argument is logical and valid? How is it impossible that some other guys get more p***y than you in Taiwan? if you are having so much trouble getting laid over there why not go somewhere else? :?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ned Zeppelin wrote: So you go on a f**k/shit rampage and then say your argument is logical and valid? How is it impossible that some other guys get more p***y than you in Taiwan? if you are having so much trouble getting laid over there why not go somewhere else? :?
Cause I'm sick of that guy. He's full of shit and ugly. That's why he always downs other guys' looks. Good looking guys don't do that. Neither do they obsess about men's fashion. Only ugly insecure guys do that.

I'll bet money that he is not attractive at all. My intuition is right most of the time.

My 8 reasons are valid and logical, yeah. Did you read them?

I didn't say it was impossible. Did you read my post? I said that it's IMPROBABLE that any average random schmuck can get sex/dates/romance in Taiwan, that EVERYONE can get girls in Taiwan but me.

Highly improbable. Why do you believe this claim?

Can you read next time before responding? I don't like to repeat myself.

Unlike some, I have credibility and courage. I show my face, have third party references, and have a track record. Most online guys don't.

Any one can say anything. Furthermore, some guys, even here, have agreed with me about Taiwan.

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Winston wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote: So you go on a f**k/shit rampage and then say your argument is logical and valid? How is it impossible that some other guys get more p***y than you in Taiwan? if you are having so much trouble getting laid over there why not go somewhere else? :?
Cause I'm sick of that guy. He's full of shit and ugly. That's why he always downs other guys' looks. Good looking guys don't do that. Neither do they obsess about men's fashion. Only ugly insecure guys do that.

I'll bet money that he is not attractive at all. My intuition is right most of the time.

I didn't say it was impossible. Did you read my post? I said that it's IMPROBABLE that any average random schmuck can get sex/dates/romance in Taiwan, that EVERYONE can get girls in Taiwan but me.

Unlike some, I have credibility and courage. I show my face, have third party references, and have a track record. Most online guys don't.

Any one can say anything. Furthermore, some guys, even here, have agreed with me about Taiwan.
Well, I did read your post or i wouldn't have commented on it. I still am not sure why you don't just leave Taiwan though if its that bad and go back to the Philipines or something.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
f**k you. That's what you think. I just went to a wedding, and lots of hot girls there had boyfriends who were LESS attractive than me. Not good looking at all. How do you explain that you shithead? Why should looks matter if ANY random schmuck can get a girlfriend in Taiwan?
:lol:

I'm shocked that you would even feign ignorance at this question. Chances are it's one of those Taiwanese relationships of convenience where the guy has known the girl forever and pestered her long enough until it became serious. Usually guys like that are the career minded serious types who have rather good prospects aside from looks. So that probably still makes them appealing. Remember a lot of TW girls will marry and have relationships with guys based solely on their careers and stability. It's still a conservative culture in this regards.

You hung out with Rock and even said that he had a different real life rapport with the girls. Plus why is it difficult for you to comprehend that there is a specific segment of foreigner chasing girls that hang out at the usual foreign expat clubs etc..? They usually get traded around by the same expat crowd and it's the same hardcore chicks. Same thing happens in Thailand too it's no mystery. I'm sure most of these girls end up being the same pool of women their buddies just banged the other night.
You may have a point there. Rock has put up pics of girls that he feels are attractive but that i'd personally rank very low. I'd say what he finds attractive is not relatively attractive for most TW men. So maybe there's that too...

The rest of your post made me laugh both in its off the wall insults and impotent rage. All I have to say is you need to settle down it's not that serious. You obviously lack some outlet for your inner demons there.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
:lol:

I'm shocked that you would even feign ignorance at this question. Chances are it's one of those Taiwanese relationships of convenience where the guy has known the girl forever and pestered her long enough until it became serious. Usually guys like that are the career minded serious types who have rather good prospects aside from looks. So that probably still makes them appealing. Remember a lot of TW girls will marry and have relationships with guys based solely on their careers and stability. It's still a conservative culture in this regards.

You hung out with Rock and even said that he had a different real life rapport with the girls. Plus why is it difficult for you to comprehend that there is a specific segment of foreigner chasing girls that hang out at the usual foreign expat clubs etc..? They usually get traded around by the same expat crowd and it's the same hardcore chicks. Same thing happens in Thailand too it's no mystery. I'm sure most of these girls end up being the same pool of women their buddies just banged the other night.
You may have a point there. Rock has put up pics of girls that he feels are attractive but that i'd personally rank very low. I'd say what he finds attractive is not relatively attractive for most TW men. So maybe there's that too...

The rest of your post made me laugh both in its off the wall insults and impotent rage. All I have to say is you need to settle down it's not that serious. You obviously lack some outlet for your inner demons there.
Well yes, a lot of expats stick to those types of girls. But some of the more adventurous and ones actually do try go for more mainstream types. Interestingly, Monkro told me that so far, he's had most of his night luck in the Taiwan centric clubs instead of the foreigner hangouts he's been to (Roxy 99 and Brass Monkey). And these days, over 80% of the guys in Roxy 99 are local in spite of it being a 'foreigner club'.

Not all the girls I like are unattractive by Asian standards. And I appreciate Asian taste more than typical white guy taste. I value things like youth, innocence. non-smokers, non-drinkers, and no tattoos too which I believe is in line with Asian sensibilities.

Perhaps Winston needs to hang in Taipei for awhile and get connected with some of the guys up here who like to go out and meet people.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Winston wrote:Cause I'm sick of that guy. He's full of shit and ugly. That's why he always downs other guys' looks. Good looking guys don't do that. Neither do they obsess about men's fashion. Only ugly insecure guys do that.
Who is Globe?

And why are you projecting?

You are doing what you claim that ugly, insecure guys do.

Winston, you are not the most handsome guy in the world, but then again I do not know what a handsome Chinese guy looks like as I always get it wrong when students ask me who is handsome in a class. From the videos of you interacting with Russian girls, you have a tendency to act in a completely inappropriate manner. One time I think you joked about a girl marrying you and you had just met, and you did not see her reaction to your gaffe. That's one of many similar errors.

But I DO know that in the pictures you post that you come across as having a sleazy vibe.

This is probably because you P4P and spend too much time with bargirls.

Now I know you won't agree, or like it, but this vibe is easily seen by others.

Just as when I went to HK airport and could instantly spot the mongers on the MNL bound flight, so too do others spot sleazy guys who hit up bargirls.

If you wish to change this you can:

1) Dress like an adult man. Think George Clooney
[or]
2) Dress cool per Rock and Repatriate and do what young TW chycks like
3) Stop P4P because the vibe has rubbed off on you and others can see it and smell it and sense it instantly

For someone who discusses vibe and 'inner enlightened ideas' all the time you are extremely unaware of how you appear to others.

It could very well be that TW girls see this vibe, look at you and conclude:

"Yecch. Sleazy old guy who dresses like my Uncle. He probably goes to massage parlours every day. No thanks...."

Who you are defines how others react to you.

Many of your points are incorrect assumptions based upon how women have treated you.
Other guys will be able to get flings with the same conservative girls that you insist will not have flings.
Women do this all the time. They Beta the chump and then f**k the asshole.
Many Chinese girls are conservative and many of them will have a wild side that they keep well hidden. It's just YOU that do not see it.
Many HS and College girls sneak off out of town, or to the backs of KTV or Wang Ba, or have 'private English lessons' with their 'tutor'
Many girls simply will not be seen in public with a boy, but they hook up in private and f**k like rabbits.
Then in public they won't even walk within 30 metres of each other.
Then 8 weeks later she goes to the women's hospital and gets an abortion as so many young women do.

To refute your 'logical points':
1) Taiwan is a very REPRESSED country with conservative values.
So is China. Yet women are known to hookup for one night stands if you go to the right places, right cities and present yourself the correct way. You do not, they do not hook up with you, and you assume that they do not hook up with anyone. This is incorrect.

2) Taiwanese are generally conservative,
So is China, yet many young women have a 'sow their oats' stage before they settle down with the bf>fiance>husband.
That TW is conservative does not preclude that women fool around. They hide it.

3) In fact, not a single credible Taiwanese person I know claims that Taiwan is an easy place to pick up or meet girls.
This is because they are like you and have the same values. Other guys get laid, you don't. That's how the world is.
Your statement is like someone stating 'Everyone I know earns a good living from IP and online income streams' when he is 26, hot, works in Hollywoodland and he is gifted creatively. Your social circle and who you are is clouding the type of people that you meet and the type of women you meet.

Believe me many of those 'Conservative Women' give it up, just not to you.

4) Most white expats here are not attractive.
The Chinese girls I know all state that they think that most white expats ARE ATTRACTIVE.
Again, who you are defines who you know and what they do. Other people, unlike you and your friends, think differently.

Also, all women lie.

5) I'm a far better charmer and smooth talker with women than most guys are.

Clearly you are not as results prove that you have no charm.
If you were charming then you would be getting laid. QED.
You also are immodest.

Since you are culturally WASP, you need to be reminded that the Chinese value intense humility.

You are not humble, thus it's a turn-off.

6) Most women in middle class countries don't give casual sex easily.

This is simply factually untrue. No idea where you got this idea. You think that Israeli girls are prudes?
Mexicanas?

Get a clue.

You hate bars and you are too old. Well other guys like bars and they aren't old.
Thus they pull and you do not.

7) I know nothing about AFA

8) Taiwan girls are known to be very picky, materialistic, spoiled and westernized.

So are Shenzhen and Shanghai girls and they put out in droves with a modern, open sexual mindset.

=================================

To recap:
-You are getting old and fading from the dating pool. Other guys are not.
-Who you are defines who you know and your life experiences.
-Women will tell you one thing then one hour later be f***ing another guy. But they are good girls and do not do casual sex.
-Women lie
-Chinese women fool around on the d/l but they hide it very well and when you ask them
-They will lie about it

You are WASP and forget about the Chinese concept of 'face'.

Face is just an excuse to lie about anything and everything all the time.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:
Winston wrote:

Well, I did read your post or i wouldn't have commented on it. I still am not sure why you don't just leave Taiwan though if its that bad and go back to the Philipines or something.
This is what I would do as well--if I was Winston. Move to China and maybe he'll have better luck over there than in Taiwan. From what some Taiwanese American's have told me about their country and their women, it's become very Westernized and materialistic, so that has rubbed-off very negatively on Taiwanese women. My guess is that China is much less "westernized" than Taiwan, and therefore the quality of the women in China would be much higher than in Taiwan.

And Winston, you really need to control your temper better as you're prone to angry, hate-filled outbursts that can really detract from your credibility sometimes.