Chinese vs. Taiwanese girls: See the difference in attitude!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Because I want to have a shot at dating my own race too, so I don't feel like a total reject. I don't have to waste time, because I plan to pay someone to write girls on local Taiwanese sites for me.
Well why do all the women from China I talked to on English dating sites say that they prefer Chinese guys over White guys? How do you explain that?
1. Define "your own race". Ethnic Chinese Han? Taiwanese excluding WSR and Hakka in TW? ROC national?

2. If you have a list of specific tasks that can ONLY be done in Taiwan as prerequisites to your China trip, please list them here in numerical order by importance so that we can best advise you on how to accomplish them ASAP.

3. If you want to know why a girl prefer XYZ, you should ask her and not me. I am not the girl nor do I speak for the girl.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
An update: I met one nice Taiwanese woman on Couchsurfing who corresponds with me, but hasn't offered to meet me yet. I met another educated girl in Taipei who ran an English school on OkCupid, but after a few letters, she deleted her profile with no warning. Another Taiwanese response from OKCupid said I wasn't her type so she didn't want to waste both our time. Still another Taipei girl on OKCupid turned out to be weird. She told me to write her on Skype but after I asked her "What do you do for fun?" she replied "Fun? If you want fun, go find someone else, not me." And then disappeared. WTF?! What a psycho. Her profile was also weird in that she seemed to showcase her shoes more than herself! LOL. What a psycho.

Taiwan doesn't seem much different from America in terms of girls' attitudes and personality problems...

In contrast, check out this recent letter I got from a cute Chinese woman on Chinese Kisses. As you can see, she sounds eager, interested, and gave me the standard "I would love to meet you around when you come to China" line (see what she said about the hot pot below), which I NEVER EVER get from any Taiwanese girls! How can two groups of women from the same race and DNA be so different?! Wow.
Hello Winston,
I am happy to get your letter. How are you today?

It makes me relieve that you don' mind my lase marriage. I was worring about this ,because it is a good thing to find someone who has lots of same linterests with me, so i really want to share myself with you.

As you know, i had am unhappy marriage, and i hurted a lot. I learn more from my last marriage, i think mutual respect is the most thing in a marriage, especially no lies to your wife.In my spare time, i read some books about western cultures.Through reading, i find people in western countries have responsibilities to their family. They always vow in their wedding,"No matter you are beautiful or ugly,rich or poor,health or sick, i'll be your side and love you forever." It is touched me a lot,and i thinl it will be my happiness to find such man and he shake my hands to lead me to a new happy life.

Now i lives in Chongqing, which is a beautiful city locates in the southwest of China.Have you headr about this city? There are many decilious food, especially hot-pot is the famous one. If you want to come, i'll take you to taste.

By the way, i have seen your name in Chinese, may i call you "Yunzhong" next time?I hope we can have a special start...

Hope hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Yiling
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Because I want to have a shot at dating my own race too, so I don't feel like a total reject. I don't have to waste time, because I plan to pay someone to write girls on local Taiwanese sites for me.
Well why do all the women from China I talked to on English dating sites say that they prefer Chinese guys over White guys? How do you explain that?
1. Define "your own race". Ethnic Chinese Han? Taiwanese excluding WSR and Hakka in TW? ROC national?

2. If you have a list of specific tasks that can ONLY be done in Taiwan as prerequisites to your China trip, please list them here in numerical order by importance so that we can best advise you on how to accomplish them ASAP.

3. If you want to know why a girl prefer XYZ, you should ask her and not me. I am not the girl nor do I speak for the girl.
Gee these are nitpicky questions. My race is Taiwanese and Chinese. Simple as that. Both.

Yes I have a to do list, that expands often and is hard to finish cause my mind is always too distracted, esp by this forum and various correspondences, and movies I watch. I can't remember my whole to do list, but here are some main items on the list:

1. Get my mercury fillings replaced.
2. Install a mobile version of this forum that works on Android, not just iPhone.
3. Organize my mailing list, which is a pain in the ass to update, into a PHP managed program, or a Yahoo Groups list, where people can add and unsubscribe themselves.
4. Update my ebook with all the revisions which I was supposed to do in January 2011. Update my Debunking PseudoSkeptics ebook too.
5. Publish my ebook on Create Space, which is a multi-step process that I halted in January 2011 because of the Philippines, distractions there, and the job I did for the Korean gaming company. Also publish my other two ebooks on religion and the paranormal as well.
6. Post the articles I drafted up in Notepad.
7. Print my article and pamphlet in Chinese and distribute to my Taiwanese relatives. Make copies of the Thrive DVD for them, which contains a dubbed version in Chinese..
8. Make copies of my Russia trip DVD's and mail them to Jamesbond, who wants to create YouTube clips from them. Find a way to mail them in Taiwan by finding out where the post office is.
9. Send letters to the Chinese women on my hot list on AFA and Foreignwomen.com.
10. Maintain correspondence with Chinese girls on my hot list through email and QQ and phone calls, which takes up a lot of time and is distracting too, even though it fits into my goals.
11. Fix my dad's laptop, which has hardware problems and a Windows system in Chinese that I can't use.
12. Research various health issues I have questions about.
13. Respond to the messages in my email box on DebunkingSkeptics.com, which has been backed up for more than a year, due to the the above items and many more.
14. Upload videos of my rants to YouTube that I've prepared offline.
15. Work on putting together more clips from the Russia videos, which I've been meaning to do for the last 2 years but haven't been able to get to! Imagine that.

Etc.

So you see, it's a lot of shit to do. That's why I'm overloaded. It's too much for one person to remember. This is why I am so slow to respond to many people's emails and PM's. I gave you many specifics above, so now you know I'm not just BSing or talking out of my ass. A lot of it was on my to do list long ago. But I just can't get to it. Each day goes by too fast and I get distracted too easily. There are many things in everyday life to distract you. You can even sit down and watch a movie and the rest of the evening is pretty much over, and then it's bedtime. It's very hard to get things done unless you focus, cut out distractions, stop wasting time, cut the long winded conversations with people who have nothing to do with your goals (which I often lecture Rock about lol), etc. See what I mean?

Another problem I have is low stamina. I get tired easily and need more rest than most people, so that makes me slower as well. Life is complicated and multiple things and people compound easily to become obstacles that drag you down and drain your time and energy.

My friend and mentor Walt Goodridge said in his book "Living True to Yourself" that one has to constantly update a to do list with paper and pencil in order to work their way toward a life that is free and true to themselves. I will post excerpts from it at some point (but with my huge to do list above, who knows when I will get to it, or anything for that matter).

At this point, my primary objectives are:

1. Meet, spend time with, and date hot Chinese girls that are my type.
2. Travel more, have more adventures and new experiences. See more countries.
3. Go back to Europe to continue my tour that I stopped in 2005, which might have been a mistake.

I'm trying my best to stop any distractions that don't fit into those objectives. But life is complicated. Many things get in the way and many people distract you. I've even had to stop spending time with friends in Taiwan who are nice, but not my type and don't contribute to those objectives.

Also, as I've said before in the "Winston why are you still in Taiwan?" thread, MY OWN MIND is also against me too. It constantly tries to slow me down, distract me, and find excuses not to do anything. We all have a negative part of our minds that try to bring us down, that fills us with negativity, doubt and make us lean toward the path of least resistance. And as we know, it's very easy to become addicted to this negative self-destructive part of our minds, which also gives in to addiction easily.

It's hard enough organizing external things in life through time management skills, but how do you fight against your own mind when it tries to sabotage you??? You tell me Momopi!

So as you can see, things are a lot more complicated than you think and assume! Now you see why I've been trying to go to China since January but still am not there yet? Sheesh. It's crazy!
Last edited by Winston on September 25th, 2012, 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

You'll probably have to give up watching movies regularly to accomplish your goals or only allow yourself to watch one or two a week at most. I've realized anything associated with entertainment just distracts you and takes up precious time, especially when time seems to be moving faster than in the past. At least for me it seems this way.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are right Mr S. Movies are distracting and you can never watch them all because there are an endless number of them. Plus time seems to be moving faster now than before. Even people in their 20's are telling me that too. Also, when you are watching TV, time moves faster too because it is a passive activity.

Mr S you probably understand me more because like me, you hate wasting time and are very stingy with your time, and highly selective of people you talk to, unlike Rock and Ladislav who will talk to random people for long periods of time about mundane things.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
In addition to the big to do list above, you have to consider the following.

Everyday we have to sleep 8 hours, spend time cooking lunch and dinner, going out to buy food and groceries, cleaning the house, doing laundry, and other errands. Now, if you add to all this 2 hours keeping up with the forum and answering emails, and 2 hours watching TV, then the day is pretty much gone and you won't even able to get to any of the items on your to do list!

See how complicated it is? Life is not as simple as you make it out to be. You don't just wake up and then have 24 hours to work on your to do list.

Add to that the fact that a to do list constantly grows and expands, even as you are checking off items, so it's ever growing. Emails also pile up and if you don't answer them, they get bigger and bigger. Plus I have low energy and stamina, esp in hot humid weather which makes me weaker and is bad for my health. I get tired easily too. And my own mind works against me by trying to sabotage me and make excuses. You see, for every desire or intent that you have, your reactive mind will create the opposite desire in order to counterbalance it. That's just how it works. And when it does that, it can slow you down or put you in a state of inertia. It's weird I know, but a unified mind is rare. Our minds by nature are conflicting.

So you see, the obstacles are a lot more than you think. Some are external obstacles and others are mental. There are a combination of factors working against you.

This is why most people are not good with managing to do lists or getting things done. Most people go to work, eat, and then are tired and too lazy to do anything else the rest of the day. That's why they have TV's.

So not being able to get things done on a to do list isn't that unusual. Most people aren't good at it. That's why most people don't do much in their lives besides school or work and eating and chatting with friends or watching TV.

It is true that some of the items on my list are not necessary, however a number of the items have been on there for more than a year, and I don't want to leave them hanging there. To do so causes anxiety within me. That's why I can't let them go. Part of my personality is OCD prone too, don't forget that.

Anyway, I posed my to do list problems to my friend and mentor Walt Goodridge, and he is preparing a video response to it, to supplement his book "Living True to Yourself". Here is the intro to his response:

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Recommendations

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:You are right Mr S. Movies are distracting and you can never watch them all because there are an endless number of them. Plus time seems to be moving faster now than before. Even people in their 20's are telling me that too. Also, when you are watching TV, time moves faster too because it is a passive activity.

Mr S you probably understand me more because like me, you hate wasting time and are very stingy with your time, and highly selective of people you talk to, unlike Rock and Ladislav who will talk to random people for long periods of time about mundane things.
I advise the following since we do share more similarities than differences between each other. Many of these suggestions will be difficult habits to break or modify due to our environment constantly forcing various social conditioning on us constantly. Basically, you got to do this or something similar because when you start hitting 40 and above your body doesn't respond the way it did in your 20's so you have to conserve, adjust and move energy levels that will be best suited for what activities that are the most PRODUCTIVE in YOUR life, rather than people sucking or moving your energy to things that make THEM feel good, satisfied or whatever.

1. Eliminate watching movies, TV, Youtube, etc; except during times where you can multitask. For example I mainly only watch movies/TV/internet stuff when I'm eating. So maybe that takes around 15-30 min depending on what I eat. I can download stuff I want to watch from the internet and then watch them while I'm eating so basically I can watch an hour to ninety minutes of various media while doing something I have to do rather than just lounging around being lazy and watching a movie or something when I can be more productive doing something else. Plus I can speed up video to 1.5-2x the speed using VLC player, which enables me to watch video faster and still understand the audio. I can do 2x for American accents and 1.5 for foreign. I actually don't like watching movies on video at regular speeds now cause they are too slow and take up too much time.

2. Download talk shows/books and listen to them while you are commuting/taking a shower/doing #1/2 or in the background of your room while you are doing mundane everyday life crap. This way I multitask as well while doing routine daily BS, but I'm also listening and learning about something I planned to do but would rather not just do on its own.

3. Stop trying to make new friends or keep ones that aren't really important in your life. Keep relationships going with immediate family members and friends in which you have a close relationship. Drop others from your life right now. They just will take up too much of your time and if you make it big in the future then you can always make new friends and contacts as needed. Don't worry about answering every email or keeping in touch with most people. You may want to create multiple email addresses and start filtering people or companies in importance based on the email address. For example I have an email address for personal correspondence, one for internet sign ups and other junk and one for financial/business transactions on the internet.

4. Drop looking or talking to women now until you have met a majority of your goals. Looking and corresponding with women though the computer/in person is a big waste of time if you need to accomplish other things in your life. Foreign women aren't going anywhere anytime soon and if you keep trying to find your "ideal" female now when technically you're not ready to travel or meet them anytime soon then what's the point? Go fishing for them after you have completed a majority of your goals and have the extra time to devote to looking around for an ideal mate or companion of the opposite sex. Unfortunately, men waste so much time being a slave to testosterone induced women fishing, they end up wasting various time when they could be improving themselves to easier attract women to them in the future. If you improve yourself to a certain point financially, physically and emotionally they will come to you without much effort on your part. If you are spending lots of time surfing the internet and trying to match up, chat, write to women when you are not in reality really ready to meet and date them, then there is no real point to it all. It's just as they say mental masturbation, you're just getting your rocks off with the thrill of the hunt but your not actually catching anything.

5. You need to change ingrained life habits. For example only sleep between 6-8hrs a day, never more than 8. You will just be wasting too much of your time sleeping when you could be doing something more productive. Mentally say I will sleep so and so many hours and then when the alarm goes off then get up rather than lying in bed and hitting snooze or just cat napping. It sucks, especially if you are the kind of person that hates getting up out of bed, which is what I have a problem with. I could get 10 hrs of sleep but still not feel like getting up. Once I'm up though I'm okay, just the process of waking up for me is difficult.
Try to stick to a certain routine if possible, so try going to bed and sleeping around the same time, eating, etc. This way you can try to create a schedule or to do list an stick to it. This is one of the hardest things to do but it does enable you to keep better track of time and accomplishments throughout the day.
Try to eat healthier. I had to stop eating or limit simple carbs and sugars from my diet cause it makes me too sleepy after eating them. So basically I don't really eat white rice, breads, pastas or baked good anymore, only sparingly. I'll eat brown/red/ black rice still but only once a day to keep my fiber up and bowels moving regularly. Stop drinking sugary liquids or limit them like sodas, juices, etc. Stop eating all kinds of candy, cookies, cakes, etc. Your energy levels will improve after you detoxify yourself of too much sugar in your body.
You need to start exercising. At your age if you don't do some kind of semi-regular exercise your body will just slowly waste away and you will get more and more tired and have more and more health issues. Minimum would be 3 times a week between 30-60 minutes. I suggest 20-30 minutes doing cardio and 20-30 minutes strength training. It will be tough at first especially if you hate exercising or never really done it before but after the first few weeks if you stick to it, your body will feel better and you will have more energy. The hour your devote to exercising will at least give you an extra 2 hours of energy in the day; so in the long run its worth it. Plus you will look better physically to women as you age.

6. Use pre-workout energy powders or pills. I just recently discovered them about 6 months ago. They are awesome, for me anyways. I don't drink coffee cause I never liked the taste, so a lot of times I felt run down during the day. Energy drinks you buy in the store are okay, but they usually contain too much sugar and the caffeine in them is usually low quality so sometimes you can get withdrawal headaches from them. I discovered pre-workout energy supplements and they usually have higher quality ingredients so you don't get a crash after using them. They give you extreme focus and energy so that you can accomplish whatever you need to do without getting sleepy. Depending on which brand you use and your own physical tolerance levels they can sometimes keep you going for up to 12 hrs at a time. Some also curb your appetite so you can skip a meal if you want to. I suggest buying two to three brands at a time and cycling them around so your body doesn't get used to them cause they all may have similar or varying ingredients. Yes, they tend to be a bit pricy but if you look at the amount of time you will gain not being sleepy and lethargic and unfocused then the price makes up for it all in the long run. You can probably go into a health store or exercise store in Taiwan and get them, or you can order them online and have them delivered to you. I found a good website which will match any lower price you find online, with an additional 5% discount. You can give this site a try, while preforming searches online for lower prices from other sites then just go back this site and get the lesser price minus an additional 5% discount.

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/default.asp

If you need any brand recommendations just PM me and I can provide some suggestions. I've tried various brands and so have personal experience with how well they work.

If you can achieve the above recommendations I think within a year or less you should be able to achieve a majority of your goals or be well on the way to doing that. There may be other things you can do but they have slipped my mind at the moment.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Sasha V. wrote:Winston,

More and more as I read and experience this stuff, I am starting to see that overall, most of this behavior comes down to market forces.

Most people these days have no internal moral compass or code of ethics (men and women included, but women more so), and that their behavior simply adds up to:

"I treat people the worst way that I can get away with"

So, if a girl can act nasty because she has lots of options and you are not on the top of her list, she will.

If she has fewer options, and/or you are seen as more desirable to her, she'll treat you better.

It's that simple.

Of course there are exceptions, people with hearts of gold who care about the repercussions of their actions.. but those are few and far between.

Are you kind to everyone that wants your attention that you are not interested in?
So what "undesirable" men need to do is NOT to let b!tches treat them badly - get revenge e.g. spill a drink on her, give her a flat tyre...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's great advice Mr S. Have you struggled with time management problems too?

Life nowadays has an infinite number of distractions. If you give in to them, nothing will ever get done.

Btw all, I forgot to add two more items to the to do list above:

15. Work on putting together more clips from the Russia videos, which I've been meaning to do for the last 2 years but haven't been able to get to! Imagine that.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:That's great advice Mr S. Have you struggled with time management problems too?

Life nowadays has an infinite number of distractions. If you give in to them, nothing will ever get done.

Btw all, I forgot to add two more items to the to do list above:

Yes, especially since time has sped up so much. It seems that the day is already half over before I start to do anything. I have to do things like the above now as a routine or I won't accomplish a damn thing. I hope that this speed up in time actually turns out positive in some way. Right now it seems to be more of a negative or hindrance for me.

Scheduling ones day and trying to stick to it regularly is the only way one can get anything done. If you just do things when you feel like it you end up not doing much of anything. I've finally had to really change some personal habits of mine to realize this and I am still trying to adjust. It's not easy being organized when you are more of a free-flowing personality that follows intuitiveness rather then being rigid from social or physical pressures to conform and do various things.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S,
Do you think time will return to normal after 2012? I mean, will it move at a normal pace again? Assuming that the world doesn't end in an apocalypse that is.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It will probably keep increasing in speed gradually until it reaches a certain point, who knows how long it will take.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Backing up Winston's posts

Post by Falcon »

Backing up Winston's posts - my experiences with:

Women in rural southern China: viewtopic.php?t=15815

vs.

Taiwanese-American women: viewtopic.php?t=13474 , viewtopic.php?t=7056&highlight=Taiwanese-American
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Tasks that do not require Winston to be physically in TW:

- "Have a shot at dating my own race", which Winston has defined as Taiwanese and Chinese. Therefore ethnic Chinese girls in PRC would suffice.
- Replace mercury fillings: This can be done by dentist in any country, though you should probably research cost & quality of workmanship.
- Install Mobile/Android version of the forum: can be done anywhere with a computer and internet connection. If this is for your own convenience while traveling long-term (>1-2 months), I'd suggest packing an ultra-portable 2-3 lb Netbook instead. The 10.1" Asus Eee PC is priced from $240 retail and weights 2 lbs to 2.8 lbs depending on configuration. See: http://eeepc.asus.com/
- Organize mailing list: can be done anywhere with PC and internet connection. If this task is generic enough, you can hire someone from India to do it for you: http://www.freelancer.com/
- Update & Publish E-Book: can be done anywhere with PC and internet connection.
- Post articles drafted in Notepad: please use a better document management system, try: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/
- Send letters to Chinese women & chat with Chinese women via QQ/Skype: can be done anywhere with internet connection, though wouldn't it be better to just go to China and meet girls in person?
- Research health issues: can be done anywhere with internet connection.
- Upload videos to youtube: can done anywhere with internet connection.

Tasks in TW:

- Copy Russia trip DVD and mail to JamesBond: give the DVD to your local translator and pay her to mail it for you.
- Fix your father's laptop: Have your father get a quote from HP authorized repair center in TW. If it's too expensive, buy your father a new laptop.
- Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.: Ask around to see how much it'd cost to hire a house keeper to come once a week to clean the house, do laundry, and fold the laundry for you. If you're going to China then you won't be doing much cooking there.

Tasks that can be deferred:

- Print article and pamphlet in Chinese and distribute to Taiwanese relatives. This has no revenue/health impact and has little to do with your stated goals.
- Respond to email box on DebunkingSkeptics.com. No revenue/health impact, little to do with stated goals.
- Work on putting together more clips from the Russia videos. If this is from your Russia trip many years ago, it was MANY YEARS AGO. If you want to do a Russian video, go to Russia and film new ones with HD quality.

Winston wrote: Everyday we have to sleep 8 hours, spend time cooking lunch and dinner, going out to buy food and groceries, cleaning the house, doing laundry, and other errands. Now, if you add to all this 2 hours keeping up with the forum and answering emails, and 2 hours watching TV, then the day is pretty much gone and you won't even able to get to any of the items on your to do list!
This is where you need to decide for yourself what your time is worth. If you think your time is worth more than the cost of hiring a house keeper, then you should consider paying for that house keeper. I use maid service when I'm working full time, and when I'm unemployed, I do my own cleaning.

I live by myself and I clean the house & do laundry once a week. I use 2 Roomba's to vaccum every week and only bring out the heavy duty Kirby once a month. For kitchen counters and bathroom tubs/tiles, I use a black & decker scumbuster (buy extra brushes and pads, don't use the same ones for kitchen and bathroom!). I used to have a Scooba for tiled floors but it got too silly and I went back to the swifter mops.
http://www.irobot.com/us/

The Black & Decker ScumBuster S300-S500's are not made anymore, but you can still buy them new on eBay for $20-$30 +S/H. You'll need to buy extra brushes/scrubbing pads and an extra battery ($20).
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Bla ... s+scrubber

Other than food, I don't see how cleaning, laundry, or occasional errands would impact your daily schedule every day. But if you need a place where you can concentrate quietly, go to a libray to enjoy free AC and bring your laptop with you. Considering that you're not working 8-5, it's actually easier for you to run errands because you're not fighting rush-hour traffic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sasha V. wrote:Winston,

More and more as I read and experience this stuff, I am starting to see that overall, most of this behavior comes down to market forces.

Most people these days have no internal moral compass or code of ethics (men and women included, but women more so), and that their behavior simply adds up to:

"I treat people the worst way that I can get away with"

So, if a girl can act nasty because she has lots of options and you are not on the top of her list, she will.

If she has fewer options, and/or you are seen as more desirable to her, she'll treat you better.

It's that simple.

Of course there are exceptions, people with hearts of gold who care about the repercussions of their actions.. but those are few and far between.

Are you kind to everyone that wants your attention that you are not interested in?
Sasha,
If their behavior is only due to money, then explain this:

How come the poor girls in Taiwan aren't as warm and affectionate as the poor girls in the Philippines? Isn't money the only factor?

How come the whores and prostitutes in Taiwan, who come from poor and broken homes, are not as affectionate and sensual and good in bed as the bar girls in the Philippines? Aren't they of the same economic status? Why the difference?

Doesn't this say that the difference is one of culture too? Taiwan is cold and uptight, whereas Philippines is more warm and relaxed and let loose and "anything goes" right?
Last edited by Winston on January 5th, 2013, 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.