Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Misconception that Chinese women are flirtatious? *video*

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Misconception that Chinese women are flirtatious? *video*

Postby magnum » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 am

What do you all think of this video?

Would you agree disagree with what he said?

I for one hope it's not true, but its logical I'll give him that.

What do some of the experienced guys who have been to china have to say about this?
Junior Poster

Postby Falcon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:18 am

It's quite obvious to me that Chinese women are on average far less flirtatious, and much more reserved, than Latinas, and also Filipinas.

Why would anyone think that Chinese women are very flirtatious?
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 am

Chinese women are not flirtatious unless they are trying to sell you something.

I don't know anyone who thinks they are flirtatious. As someone told me, the word "flirt" is even a bad word in Chinese with negative connotations. Chinese women do not even have a reputation for being flirtatious. Since there is no "misconception" to debunk in the first place, the title of this thread is illogical.

Maybe this guy is responding to BS stories he heard from western white guys who boast that every girl is easy and horny and wants them and that sex is free for everyone?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby magnum » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:09 am

my mistake then.

I was under the impression chinese girls were easier going than western women, or at least more approachable compared to american women, however, I guess that dosn't mean flirtatious so to speak.

I'm a vary clingy flirtatious kinda guy, if the woman is unresponsive to that I doubt it would work out....

I find that odd as my ex was from china was was clingy and flirtatious, so now I'm just confused! hah.

Thanks for the responds guys.
Junior Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand