Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
One of my head hunters is looking for a BSA with prior pharma industry experience. Must be fluent in English and Japanese. Company is based in OC California but you must be able to travel to Japan for work assignments. Job pays ~$90,000/year, negotiable based on how well you fit the qualifications below. If interested, PM me for more info.
* Speak and write both English and Japanese fluently
* Must be able to travel to Japan for work assignments
* Three years experience with various business analysis elicitation/analysis techniques
* Three years experience in writing Business and Functional Specifications
* Two years of Pharma experience
* Two years experience in a drug safety and/ or pharmacovigilance software
* Strong validation skills to include validation strategy/plan development and detailed script development
* Experience producing artifacts like traceability matrix and summary reports.
* Experience with clinical, safety and adverse events reporting systems validation.
* Experience executing manual validation scripts and performing defect triage/management.
* Experience interacting with business teams and users to review requirements and develop testing approach and validation plan
* Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL