Older Filipinas/Filipina women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote: I'm a lot older than anyone else commenting on this thread (hell I'm even older than Outwest). My last gf in the US was 37, making her 20 years younger than me - which felt pretty good. Nonetheless, it might be difficult for me in PI to have a 35 year old gf. Why? Because tons of 25 year olds are interested, 22 year olds are interested, and even 18 year olds are interested (though even I won't do the 18 year olds). So the 35 year olds really can't compete. Don't believe me? Here's a couple funny stories from the trip I just made to PI.

A couple months back as I planned my trip my 23 year old Pinay gf and I broke up. I have a good friend in Cagayan de Oro (CDO) who said "come to CDO. I will host a pool party and invite all my single friends who would love to meet you." In the next couple months I decided to travel with another gf (24) and go to CDO with her. My CDO friend who was wise and did not want to create jealousy and cat fights, changed her plan and instead of inviting her mid-20s friends to the party, brought her younger sister and her sister's friends (all 18-20). My new gf felt secure and I was certainly less tempted by the young ones. But believe me - some of them were interested in me!

My 24 year old gf has an 18 year old sister going to college in Cebu. The sister had friended me on FB a couple months back, before she realized that her older sister and I were beginning a relationship. She clearly was hitting on me and proposed we meet when I arrived in Cebu. At that point I had to tell her that I would be traveling with another girl and that the girl was her sister. The older sister (my now gf) thought nothing of the fact that her 18 year old sister liked me and humorously told the story to several friends.

My point is, in an environment in which you can have attractive young women consistently, you are unlikely to be drawn to a 35 year old, unless she is unusually attractive. As to the OPs comment that the older woman will be less needy - that has not been my experience in the PI. The girls who approach and pass 30 know that their marriageable days are ending. I have 2 28-year old friends both of whom are very bright and funny and sexy. And both are desperate to marry and it shows.

So, go to PI by all means and experience it - but don't bring your Western relationship logic to the environment. It just doesn't work. Date 35 year olds if you want - I'll stick to the 20-somethings.
Taco wrote:Young filipinas, around 18 or 20 yrs old flirt with me the most....

:shock: :D :!: :P :) :shock: :D :idea:

"Sing, Alleluia to the Lord!!"